Atlantis Online
March 28, 2024, 08:23:26 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Remains of ancient civilisation discovered on the bottom of a lake
http://en.rian.ru/analysis/20071227/94372640.html

Home Help Arcade Gallery Links Staff List Calendar Login Register  

THE THREE HALLS OF RECORDS - By Drs. Gregory & Lora Little

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: THE THREE HALLS OF RECORDS - By Drs. Gregory & Lora Little  (Read 10054 times)
mdsungate

Hermes, Gateway of the Sun

« Reply #30 on: September 17, 2007, 03:28:41 pm »

Smiley  Well I’m not a Cayce expert, like “B” and the Little’s.  But I believe I’ve read most of what Cayce said on the Hall of Records.  And it seems to me most of it agrees with the legends and traditions that have persisted about it.   

Besides the angelic interpretations of a sphinx, (as Bianca has pointed out in other threads), the Sphinx by tradition, guards the way to the underworld, (which in Egypt would also be the afterlife.)  So the very imagery of the great edifice would automatically imply that there is something below it. 

To gain entrance, tradition also has it that there was a riddle to solve, (a riddle that the sphinx would demand you solve or not pass.)

There was by tradition, brass doors in the Sphinx that could not be opened without solving the riddle, (whatever and however that worked?)  But the doors were covered over, (apparently by Kufu whose face the Sphinx now apparently bears, and thus that whole controversy that the head is smaller than it should be, because it was modified to look like him.) 

Once inside the doors, your trail was not over.  You were faced with three passages to choose from, (two of which meant certain death).
The journey through the correct passage was also fraught with other tests and dangers, (Not unlike an Indiana Jones Adventure), until the traveler came to a cavern with a subterranean lake, (in some accounts a river).  In the center of the lake, (or across the river), was an island.  On the Island was, (or is), the city of the dead, and in the city, “The Hall of Records.”  In order to cross the lake, (or river) you had to blow the horn and summon the boatman, who would ferry you across to the island, and he needed to be paid with a certain kind of gold coin. 

This subterranean cavern by tradition lies somewhere between the Sphinx and the Great Pyramid, (or directly below the Pyramid), and you can gain entrance to the Pyramid or the Sphinx from the cavern itself. 

Now I’m not sure how much of this “story” or tradition Cayce covered.  And I really can’t quote an exact source, because parts of what I’m related are told here, and other parts there.  So someone help me out here, because I’ve read so many things in so many places that it’s too hard to remember where I’ve learned all of this. 

QUOTE: Excerpts Taken from:

http://cosmic-web.blogspot.com/2006/08/underground-labyrinth-of-egypt.html

Lost History of the Pyramids
by Tony Bushby

Many ancient writers supported Herodotus' record of underground passages connecting major pyramids, and their evidence casts doubt on the reliability of
traditionally presented Egyptian history. Crantor (300 BC) stated that there were certain underground pillars in Egypt that contained a written stone record of pre-history, and they lined accessways connecting the pyramids. In his celebrated study, On the Mysteries, particularly those of the Egyptians, Chaldeans and the Assyrians, Iamblichus, a fourth-century Syrian representative of the Alexandrian School of mystical and philosophical studies, recorded this information about an entranceway through the body of the Sphinx into the
Great Pyramid:2….

"This entrance, obstructed in our day by sands and rubbish, may still be traced between the forelegs of the crouched colossus. It was formerly closed by a bronze gate whose secret spring could be operated only by the Magi. It was
guarded by public respect, and a sort of religious fear maintained its
inviolability better than armed protection would have done. In the belly of the Sphinx were cut out galleries leading to the subterranean part of the Great Pyramid. These galleries were so artfully crisscrossed along their course to the Pyramid that, in setting forth into the passage without a guide throughout this network, one ceasingly and inevitably returned to the starting point."….

It was recorded in ancient Sumerian cylinder seals that the secret abode of the Anunnaki was "an underground place...entered through a tunnel, its entrance hidden by sand and by what they call Huwana.. .his teeth as the teeth of a dragon, his face the face of a lion". That remarkable old text,  unfortunately fragmented, added that "He [Huwana) is unable to move forward, nor is he able to move back", but they crept up on him from behind and the way to "the secret abode of the Anunnaki" was no longer blocked. The Sumerian record  provided a probable description of the lion-headed Sphinx at Giza, and if that great creature was built to guard or obliterate ancient stairways and lower passages leading to subterranean areas below and around it, then its symbolism was
most appropriate…..

Local 19th-century Arab lore maintained that existing under the Sphinx are secret chambers holding treasures or magical objects. That belief was bolstered by the writings of the first-century Roman historian Pliny, who wrote that deep below the Sphinx is concealed the "tomb of a ruler named Harmakhis that contains great treasure", and, strangely enough, the Sphinx itself was once called "The Great Sphinx Harmakhis who mounted guard since the time of the Followers of Horus". The fourth-century Roman historian Ammianus Marcellinus made additional disclosures about the existence of subterranean vaults that appeared to lead to the interior of the Great Pyramid:3….
"Inscriptions which the ancients asserted were engraved on the walls of certain underground galleries and passages were constructed deep in the dark interior to preserve, ancient wisdom from being lost in the flood."….
... According to Masoudi in the 10th century, mechanical statues with amazing capabilities guarded subterranean galleries under the Great Pyramid. Written one thousand years ago, his description is comparable to the computerised robots shown today in space movies. Masoudi said that the automatons were programmed for intolerance, for they destroyed all "except those who by their conduct were worthy of admission". Masoudi contended that "written accounts of Wisdom and acquirements in the different arts and sciences were hidden deep, that they might remain as records for the benefit of those who could afterwards comprehend them". That is phenomenal information, as it is possible that, since the times of Masoudi, "worthy" persons have seen the mysterious underground chambers. Masoudi confessed, "I have seen things that one does not describe for fear of making people doubt one's intelligence….

In the same century, another writer, Muterdi, gave an account of a bizarre incident in a narrow passage under Giza, where a group of people were horrified to see one of their party crushed to death by a stone door that, by itself, suddenly suddenly slid out from the face of the passageway and closed the corridor in front of them...

Herodotus said Egyptian priests recited to him their long-held tradition of "the formation of underground apartments" by the original developers of Memphis. The most ancient inscriptions therefore suggested that there existed some sort of extensive chamber system below the surface of the areas surrounding
the Sphinx and pyramids….

The popular supposition that the Sphinx is the true portal of the Great Pyramid has survived with surprising tenacity. That belief was substantiated by l00-year-old plans prepared by Masonic and Rosicrucian initiates, showing the Sphinx was the ornament surmounting a hall that communicated with all Pyramids by radiating underground passages. Those plans were compiled from information originally discovered by the supposed founder of the Order of the
Rosicrucians, Christian Rosenkreuz, who allegedly penetrated a "secret chamber beneath the ground" and there found a library of books full of secret knowledge….

The schematic drawings were produced from information possessed by mystery school archivists before sand-clearing commenced in 1925, and revealed hidden doors to long-forgotten reception halls, small temples and other enclosures. (Those plans are included in "The Master Plan" section at the end of the book.)….

The knowledge of the mystery schools was strengthened by a series of remarkable discoveries in 1935 that provided proof of additional passageways and chambers interlacing the area below the Pyramids. The Giza complex showed major elements of being a purposely built, uniting structure with the Sphinx, the Great Pyramid and the Temple of the Solar-men directly related to each other, above and below the ground…..

These accounts are only part of what I have read.  Caycee does not cover all of this to my knowledge.  But what he did say does not seem to refute any of it. 

Report Spam   Logged

Hermes Trismegistus:  “As above, so below.”
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: