Atlantis Online
April 16, 2024, 08:14:13 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Remains of ancient civilisation discovered on the bottom of a lake
http://en.rian.ru/analysis/20071227/94372640.html

Home Help Arcade Gallery Links Staff List Calendar Login Register  

The Russians' Findings

Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: The Russians' Findings  (Read 11448 times)
Bianca
Superhero Member

« Reply #45 on: September 15, 2007, 08:57:29 pm »

I ran into this while pursuing somethig else:

Russia Atlantis information

This is a Letter sent to Dean Clarke BLS of  http://Atlantisite.com  or A.R.J

From the Russian Atlantology Researcher -Alexander Voronin  President of Russian society on studying of the problems of Atlantis (ROIPA) 

site about the Russia interest http://english.pravda.ru/science/19/94/377/10080_atlantis.html 

The I letter I have put on line with the help of  A. Voronin was to show what in Russia they have noted about and working on the furthering of public information on the Atlantis proofs and or issues within their own country, and in a friendly show of support to the Old World views of Atlantis compared to our New World views this has been put online for those to review about new leads in Atlantis Research.

This communication has been occurring for 2 years for this letter to be received due to limited translation access but finally the big story from Russia has come about the 3 to 4 centuries of Russian interest about the Atlantis Myth and Legend or potential real history.

Most do not know that in Great Britain, France, Italy, Spain, Portugal, Germany, Belgium, Denmark, and North Africa great works written about Atlantis have been ongoing for at least 4 to 3 Centuries and now here is the Russian version of what they have contributed to this subject.

I do not mean to not include works of Greece, Crete, Egypt, Israel, Middle East, Asia Minor, or Persia as not monumental in historical work about Atlantis they have all indeed given extremely important parameters in how, when, why, and where questions i.e. to look for that lost realm.

The information on Atlantis all should know involve some of the rarest resource information in the world about that subject for many reasons. The main one is that when speaking about something that occurred say from 100,000 to 600 BC of a completely lost Continent or scattered to almost non-recognition it has taken 100 years of archaeology just to even establish any plausibility and with out those researcher plugging away we all would be up in arms and never even ask the question of Atlantis with our heads in the sand.

Proof is not in the proving of the said existence of Atlantis as much as it is the journey of the search of its possibility until all information is in or final to establish whether or not it did exist. This is why skeptics are welcomed along with other researchers because any question can be a good question usually not wasted completely or just cast to the side.

Although the information below maybe in some limited cases controversial about the Governments of both USA and Russia having a little to much to not say about the subject of Atlantis yet seemingly to be keenly interested about the subject when it literally shows up in artifacts, yet in their posture remains low profile to the public.

I think the letter is somewhat warranted in some of those controversial comments by Voronin in light of past history of many Governments reactions ranging from overly cool to hostile reactions about the subject of Atlantis as considered to many atlantologist a fairly irrational response in light of goofy propaganda attempts they sometimes make when something big for historical purposes is found.

Remember if you control the worlds history you control the world is maybe what they think but does not sound like a very spiritual credo to me!

Truth is a funny thing it depends on how it is used and how it is to help the world essentially, but if the world has dumb people in powerful positions no one do I think could get out of the low IQ tele-garbage that they constantly hit the airwaves with of incorrect propaganda on behalf of any of the worlds true history of ancient man.

Maybe Edgar Cayce,  E.P.Blavatskaya, Rudolph Stiener, E. Sykes, Dr. Zhirov and Heinrich Schlimann beat all the world to this historical point for a spiritual reason?                         

The carpet rug my friends on the floor is lumpy with weird arti-facts underneath it; do not let them tell you ever otherwise, less it be some others power and ego alone that tells you otherwise!

Also, the website does not disagree nor agree with any opinions put forward in the letter below but we do feel it is considered highly important information about Atlantis research and indebted to A. Voronin as well done research.                         

The World of Atlantology is exceedingly proud!
« Last Edit: September 15, 2007, 09:29:58 pm by Bianca2001 » Report Spam   Logged

Your mind understands what you have been taught; your heart what is true.
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: