Atlantis Online
March 28, 2024, 09:10:39 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: FARMING FROM 6,000 YEARS AGO
http://www.thisislincolnshire.co.uk/displayNode.jsp?nodeId=156622&command=displayContent&sourceNode=156618&contentPK=18789712&folderPk=87030

Home Help Arcade Gallery Links Staff List Calendar Login Register  

DIEBOLD Machine Rejects Ron Paul Votes In Michigan

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: DIEBOLD Machine Rejects Ron Paul Votes In Michigan  (Read 23 times)
Volitzer
Superhero Member

« on: January 16, 2008, 01:06:08 pm »

Diebold Machine Rejects Ron Paul Votes In Michigan

Ron Paul War Room
Wednesday January 16, 2008

From Ron Paul Supporter Michigan below

Voter #1 Genoa Township, Michigan Precinct 3. Voting problems?
Posted January 15th, 2008 by LettenYouKnow
First observation…
-Diebold

I was the first voter, I circled in Ron Paul and put my ballot into the machine. Spit it right back out and said INVALID BALLOT.

Second guy gives it a shot. INVALID BALLOT.

I begin arguing with the lady running the precinct about computer voting and people voting. This lady actually says in a room full of people that Computers are better at counting ballots than people, cause people make mistakes. who makes computers?

So to finish it up, she calls the township. she says I can keep my ballot in a secret compartment and they will put it through later once its fixed.

So they call her back. She gets off the phone. She says the manufacturer says there is a problem with a memory card. Someone from the manufacturer will be there with a new memory card soon.

It doesn’t help that I just watched a darn documentary about DIEBOLD and MEMORY CARDS.

I immediately left and drive to the township office to voice my complaints. They must still be sleeping.

Report Spam   Logged

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: