Atlantis Online
April 19, 2024, 01:19:51 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Did Humans Colonize the World by Boat?
Research suggests our ancestors traveled the oceans 70,000 years ago
http://discovermagazine.com/2008/jun/20-did-humans-colonize-the-world-by-boat

Home Help Arcade Gallery Links Staff List Calendar Login Register  

The Russians' Findings

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: The Russians' Findings  (Read 11498 times)
Mark of Australia

« Reply #15 on: March 27, 2007, 12:10:31 am »

That is fascinating Desiree,

I wonder if it is really true about the military trying to hinder researchers in the Atlantic ,it seems far fetched ,America is supposed to be about freedom of information and such other high ideals ,is all that just propaganda?  I understand that military concerns must be kept secret and that even knowledge of Atlantis being real maybe does concern military issues indirectly, like the morale of the public ,they don't want too much of an upheaval in our world view etc.

But It is a worry if the American government ,the guys behind the scenes in the military, are not as benign as we like to think.

I just hope that if someone goes to find Atlantis, that they will be allowed to with out threats and violence. But as that report says ,,it has already happened ...It is a worry.

Oh and if it is true then I would expect that this forum would surely be monitored by them ,I can just imagine someone employed to watch this forum couped up behind a desk in the Pentagon ,we should atleast say Hi there spy types... they gotta make a living too  Tongue  ,so please put in a good word for us ,,if we have to be assasinated ,I'd appreciate it being painless ,thanks  Tongue

I may be joking but kinda not too ,, Lips sealed

« Last Edit: March 28, 2007, 02:45:10 am by Mark Ponta » Report Spam   Logged
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: