Atlantis Online
March 28, 2024, 02:14:21 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: ARE Search For Atlantis 2007 Results
http://mysterious-america.net/bermudatriangle0.html

Home Help Arcade Gallery Links Staff List Calendar Login Register  

Bock Saga/Alt-Land-Is

Pages: [1] 2   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Bock Saga/Alt-Land-Is  (Read 3312 times)
Terra Sohns

« on: March 23, 2007, 01:27:43 pm »

The following material comes from the investigations of Boreas and Rockessence and will be a repository of sorts for old information concerning the Bock Saga:

From Rockessence:

This is material that started on another thread: New Info On Atlantis, and it seemed too lengthy and beside the original point of that thread, but it does warrant a thread of it's own.

This material is from A.B.who does not have or use a computer. I have been copying out the threads, sending them to a friend of A.B. who prints them out, and then I get an answer by snail-mail, which I then transcribe for the forum.
Read on and enjoy! I will add more material as it comes. Have a look at www.bocksaga.com and www.bocksaga.de for background....

Best regards, rockessence

(The following from A.B.)
Thanks for reporting to me upon your Atlantis Rising forum discussion concerning the monkey and nanny goat story. First, it reminds me with startling clarity that it is absolutely imperative that hearing and listening underly any and all written discussion of BOCK SAGA.
Without exposing one’s brain functions and mental processes to the – what to call it? “inspiration”, “guidance”, “entrainment”, “cognitive processes”- inherent in the Sound System of ROT (ROOT) (How do you tend to pronounce that when you first see it written!), it will not be possible to employ and apply the natural system of logical thought distinguishing this
“saga” from other known scientific disciplines.

Recall, if you will, the acid test we are given to apply to all statements: is it logical? Is it honest? Is it true? It must be all three if it is worthy of our attention, must it not?

In order to fully understand the union of a monkey and a nanny goat producing one male and one female of a new species, one must, as we say, “take it in sound”. Thoroughly. That is to say our immediate concept of a monkey and of a nanny goat present but two tips of two enormous icebergs.

What is the meaning encased in the entirety of each iceberg- one a masculine, one a feminine?

We must go deeply into the meaning of each sound, each combination sound, and the sounds in the names of each sound in mon ki and nanni vorhi, and over time begin to craft a very broad, very detailed, enormous-beyond-description picture of human existence upon a continuum, within a “natural” system, a solar system, supporting human life within very narrow circumstances, but a thin film of atmosphere surrounding this BALL, largely covered by water.

I’m a bit chagrined to learn that the monkey/nanny goat story has been thrust into the foreground before the CONTEXT in which this “singularity” took place has had time to take root, grow, formulate, in the minds of those who’ve “cut to the chase” and focused on this critical issue. Absolutely critical issue.

The missing link, one can now with comfortable assurance hypothesize.
Every THING that human perception is able to distinguish, one from the other, this from that, be it person, place, sight, emotion, sensation, event, circumstance, every THING may be named, because it is recognizable, distinguishable, be it gross or subtle.

When humans, their circumstances, their surroundings, their feelings, wants, needs, desires, the wherewithal of human existence, ALL are named, deliberately, within a single system in which the Human Being is fully informed and integrated, each Human Being is able to find his or her natural place and role in the past/present/future of Human existence on earth and in the continuum, within the PLAN ET. i.e. A “family plan”. A plan for the family of man.

In this letter to you I am unable to weave for you the impeccable thrilling logic inherent in the majestic landscape of Human existence that unfolds from the Ring, the Alphabet, the Sound System.

Forgive me please, not to discourage the discussion, but it is an abstraction that is in discussion, on the order of a discussion of opera, per se, where the participants have only heard about opera, have yet to listen to opera, hear opera, spend hours, days, years absorbing opera.

At the moment, do any of the participants in the forum even suspect the length, depth, breadth and quality of the utterly VAST support system forming the context in which we find a mon ki and a nanni vorhi playing their unique and timely roles in the singularity, the “genetic manipulation” if you will, that produced Frej and Freja?

(And of course we must go deeply into the sounds of their names, as well as the sounds in the names pertaining to where and when this unique event took place, i.e. the context in which this unique event could occur.

Hence we must understand a great deal about light, gravity, electro-magnetism, the solar system and of course, the nature of the Human being as but a part of and partaking in The Life Wheel exhibits cycles within cycles within cycles, displaying themselves upon a continuum nonetheless.

What else was going on upon the earth, the moon, the sun, within the solar system, in the moment the mon ki impregnated the nanni vorhi? What was happening geophysically? Electromagnetically? How was the air that day?

How much of that story is to be understood in ever more complex and integrated detail as we work our way ever deeper into the massive weight of the veritable “iceberg” supporting one small tippy tippy tippy at the top, when one mon ki meets one nanni vorhi?

At what point on what continuum of life wheel cycles within cycles did the mon ki and the nanni vorhi mate?

I would strongly suggest that any and all forum conversants reserve judgement on this issue until they have had the benefit of beginning to listen to and hear and learn the sound system, and in time themselves be able to employ it as being the extraordinary instrument that it is in beginning to understand and co-relate the fragments and vestiges yet extant of the global culture, the breeding and information system, made possible and facilitated by the ROT (ROOT) Sound System and the ROT and VAN languages built upon it.

http://forums.atlantisrising.com/ubb/ultimatebb.php?ubb=get_topic;f=1;t=000847#000000

« Last Edit: March 27, 2007, 01:31:15 pm by Europa » Report Spam   Logged

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Terra Sohns

« Reply #1 on: March 23, 2007, 01:28:25 pm »

rockessence
New Member posted 04-07-2004 09:49

Dear Friends, Here is Part II from A.B.

Do we give a child a fish, or do we teach him/her how to fish?
Do we offer a few startling answers to some age-old questions, or do we offer up a system whereby the individual or group can approach the basic issues concerning human existence, our past, present and future, with a means and from a point of view of understanding and wisdom that was never available even to the VAN people and never made available to the general public, throughout all of human existence, until 1984?

We don’t find people telling Bock Saga. We find a primal linguistic system as employed by people telling Bock Saga.

One cannot understand the Alphabet, the Sound System, without learning the Saga. One cannot be learning the Saga without learning the Sound System.

It is not simply a great story of epic proportions that one can read from beginning to middle to end. My best metaphor if that it’s holographic. Or perhaps fractal. Many many many data points. Each can be extrapolated. Fleshed out with detail. Connected to all other data points in the system which integrated breeding and information seamlessly, and quite consciously and deliberately gathered up, as it were, and from generation to generation in a form with a capacity untouchable by the (any) written word, passed on human history, information, knowledge, understanding and wisdom unto our present day.

If we fail to understand the continuum upon which we exist, how can we possibly recover our capacity for playing our natural role as stewards and caretakers of the earth and the natural resources and systems upon which our existence depends?

I have a very small fixed income which a rising tide of inflation is gradually flooding out of existence.

I have a set of CD masters and a set of DVD masters for a “BOCK SAGA 101” program, Ior Bock’s Goa program from 1989, and Michael’s “Haiku Telling”, a classic from 1987. This totals approximately 8 hours that will require repeated listening, but from which one can begin to KELA the Sound System and its role in the SA-GA. Having absorbed these, be assured that any participants in written conversation will find the use of the written word expanding towards its optimum, given our subject matter.

It’s no use for me to spell sounds that you have not (1) learned to pronounce and not (2) begun to develop within a network of associations relating those sounds, juxtaposing and inter-relating their meanings when they are assembled into words.

No prospects in sight for financing the cost of producing and distributing the “BOCK SAGA 101” in development. It’ll have to appear from a presently unknown source. So…an exercise in “intending”? You care to join in?

Ear, Early, Hear, Heart, Hearth, Earth, Art, Earn……the child with EAR EARly in life hEARs the hEARt of the mother beating at the hEARth of one’s home upon the EARth accommodating the ARt of EARning one’s living.

------------------

Report Spam   Logged
Terra Sohns

« Reply #2 on: March 23, 2007, 01:28:59 pm »

From Boreas:

"If we fail to understand the continuum upon which we exist..."
Indeed. But by now we at least are permitted to understand that we actually do not understand the continuum. Thus we also understand that we do not have a continous understanding of ourselves. That implies that our (naturally) inborn logic will keep seeking, resulting in what we see all over the globe, still today; seekers.

Seeking a "higher", "deeper" or "wider" truth, - that being as specie, group, culture or individual. That may lead us into long-term studies, innovative research, travels and eastern philosophies and schools of mysticism, cults, etc. It may also be the most important drive behind our quest for answers related to the old legends and myths. Not because they make logic by themselves - thats long gone. Due to the "fall of man" as the societies of our antiquity started twisting truth to fit momentary needs - turning philosophy into politics, social behavior into power-games, and even history into a matter of momentary, political needs.

Besides mistakes and misunderstandings spreading, we got conscious misuse - or outrigh falsification of historical records. As war became a "norm" - as it still is in many peoples mind - the normal deprived the natural, just as Mideval superstition served as a tool for subjugation and deprivation of the natural sciences, as it existed until the end of Greek antiquety.

As I understand the Bocksaga it may be the only myth known that contains a COMPLETE and logical review of our ancient history, with a complete overview of ancient man, as well as a indepth insigth into the very basic of our languages.

The latter is preserved in a complete system of sounds, available to the human ear - and pronounce-able to most all modern human beings. And that is the AlFaBeTe, built on the very highest wisdom from our ancient past, Thereby do we suddenly have a hope for a logical set of answers, to our origin, mere existence.

To understand the construction of the Alphabet, as well as all its letters, parts, details and numberless nuances; it is neccesary to know the saga, and the Root-language, supposedly the very first language of us human beeings. Luckily there is still some 140-150.000 people existing who speak this language as their mother tongue, as well as about 20 million neighbours with similar dialects - who can verify and confirm the age-old, basic meanings and ascosiations connected to the primary sounds of the Alphabet we all use.
But thats NOT public knowledge. Yet.

So far the completly surpising existence of this hillarious story, with so many incredible, strange and unbelievable parameters - is annoyingly logic and irritatingly correct about everything it have described so far.

And the end of that logic the so-called Bocksaga is clearly pointing to an unknown time in our history - where the state of matters among men where serving different purposes than today, being more in tune with our inner and surrounding nature. Relying and depending on a understanding of the continual history and our historical legacy from time origin. Or "ancient antiquety" as Michael Cremo likes to call it.

Report Spam   Logged
Terra Sohns

« Reply #3 on: March 23, 2007, 01:29:22 pm »

Thanks Boreas, for the wonderful input!
Here's another location for info on the Alphernas Beten:
http://www.greaterthings.com/CiprianPater/AlphernasBeten.htm
Report Spam   Logged
Terra Sohns

« Reply #4 on: March 23, 2007, 01:29:49 pm »

Part III from A.B.-
Given modern “advanced” literate culture and society, present science is quite willing to prejudge oral tradition per se as being primitive, which it is actually, in the true sense and meaning of the word, and with clear conscience eschew valid reason to seriously consider the proposition that, given the nature and capacity of the human being, we may now have at hand a system of heart-to-heart (my term) brain-to-brain (saga’s term) communication far superior to any form of written word.

Give the purpose and function that was at hand: to facilitate procreation and multiplication of a species, new to Earth, having “innate” capacity to integrate itself with, and by its very existence support, and actually add-appreciate-capacity to the potential of our solar system to sustain a broad variety of interdependent life forms in the course of its life span.

Not to dismiss the value of the written word, particularly relative to the subject at hand- ALT LAND IS- but we’re writing here about a system bearing a certain potential with which to activate the Human beings various natural faculties via SOUND, the Sound System, that can neither be demonstrated nor appreciated via the written word,

There is no value in drawing comparison with the incomparable. The system in question must be apprehended for what it has demonstrated itself to be.

The 50,000,000 year period named ALT LAND IS inheres a profound observation and understanding of astronomical cycles, confluences and events, as well as an extremely sophisticated systematic means of, from generation to generation, enlivening, up-dating and passing onward information, knowledge, understanding and wisdom vital to sustainable Human existence upon earth.

Report Spam   Logged
Terra Sohns

« Reply #5 on: March 23, 2007, 01:30:13 pm »

Part IV from A.B.:
Via the Sound System of ROT (pronounced “root”), in analysis of ALT LAND IS we are now enabled to approach the subject of “Atlantis” from an entirely new (actually very old) perspective, awesome in its capacity for rendering broad landscapes in minute detail, playing as it does upon the Human’s capacity to not only discern logic, honesty and truth, but as well to form pictures in the imagination utilizing one’s capacity to relate events, qualities, the nature of species afforded existence within a given system virtually impossible to encompass via the written word, including the formulations of the various sciences which may yield dazzling phenomena – shock and awe – but not necessarily promote in the short or long run the well-being of our species and our ability as stewards of the Earth not to mention longevity and tenure.

To approach ALT LAND IS as a period, so named because ALL the named (in ROT) LANDs were under kilometers thick ISe, before searching for a particular place called “ATLANTIS”, may prove to be the basis without which ATLANTIS can never be understood in continuum and context as employed by Socrates and his students as “reported” by Plato in Tinnaes and Critias for the purposes of dialect in which the “ideal” Athens as modeled in discourse would now be confronted with and attacked by a hypothetical adversary.

The class was not concerned with recording history but rather with defining its conceptualization of an ideal form of city-state.

Today we have computer modeling. Socrates and his students were using the brain, the mind, the Human for interchange, as the state-of-the-art technology of the day for modeling.

To reach an understanding of the logic, honesty and truth inherent in ALT LAND IS, in context, must in the process reach understanding of Human origins, Human history as has never been before now written, original and present Human nature, and finally the global situation we have today.

Report Spam   Logged
Terra Sohns

« Reply #6 on: March 23, 2007, 01:31:19 pm »

Dear (rockessence),

Forgive my AR Forum intrusion. I hope it was not disruptive. As you know, I don't use a computer and didn't know the protocols and etiquette.

The one thought I'd like to leave briefly with you and yours as I respecfully retire into my seat in the gallery:

There is but one ROT (ROOT)language, but one human cultural root, proving itself as such. Until we begin to thoroughly understand this inescapable fact of earthly life, no Terrestial (or "ET") CAN understand the existential fact, implications and ramifications of how we humans today occupy ourselves and this planet. Period. Beginning (one would hope) of story.

AB
Report Spam   Logged
rockessence
Superhero Member

Using rocks and minerals to heal the earth and us.

« Reply #7 on: March 23, 2007, 02:33:56 pm »

Terra,
Many thanks for resurrecting this thread!  Many were appalled at the idea of a ape/goat cross resulting in the first (twin) humans.  But then many were appalled at the idea of an ape being their fore-father too (and many still are).  Maybe someday soon the dna research will explore this.  We share with the goat: breasts and a straight spine, a long forehead and a beard, and maybe other things too.
Report Spam   Logged

ILLIGITIMI NON CARBORUNDUM

Thus ye may find in thy mental and spiritual self, ye can make thyself just as happy or just as miserable as ye like. How miserable do ye want to be?......For you GROW to heaven, you don't GO to heaven. It is within thine own conscience that ye grow there.

Edgar Cayce
Majeston

« Reply #8 on: March 23, 2007, 04:08:52 pm »

author=rockessence

.... Many were appalled at the idea of a ape/goat cross resulting in the first (twin) humans.  But then many were appalled at the idea of an ape being their fore-father too (and many still are).  Maybe someday soon the dna research will explore this.  We share with the goat: breasts and a straight spine, a long forehead and a beard, and maybe other things too.

Rocky Hi,

Don't you even find this the least bit incredible?

I suppose if you can get past this,  you can swallow anything that comes after.

Refresh my memory again will you please.  what exactly don't you believe about the Urantia papers.  LOL

Wink
« Last Edit: March 23, 2007, 04:11:07 pm by Majeston » Report Spam   Logged

"melody has power a whole world to transform."
Forever, music will remain the universal language of men, angels, and spirits.
Harmony is the speech of Havona.

http://mercy.urantia.org/papers/paper44.html
Terra Sohns

« Reply #9 on: March 27, 2007, 03:25:06 pm »

Terra,
Many thanks for resurrecting this thread!  Many were appalled at the idea of a ape/goat cross resulting in the first (twin) humans.  But then many were appalled at the idea of an ape being their fore-father too (and many still are).  Maybe someday soon the dna research will explore this.  We share with the goat: breasts and a straight spine, a long forehead and a beard, and maybe other things too.

Hi Rockessence, I liked the thread, too, and found it very informative.  Unfortunately, Boreas has asked that we not post anymore of it here, and so we will respect his wishes.  It's a shame, I thought I was helping.  Oh, well, onto something new.
Report Spam   Logged
rockessence
Superhero Member

« Reply #10 on: March 28, 2007, 02:58:25 am »

Hey Terra,

I appreciate this really!  I had just got the same material almost organized to do the same, but not quite.  The original source of these letters is someone I will need to get permission from to re-post them, is the thing.  We'll get it all out SOON!!

Thanks again dear,

Margaret

Dear D,

Sorry to say I have not devoted as much time to learning about the UB as you have to learning about the Bock family material.

Report Spam   Logged

Thus ye may find in thy mental and spiritual self, ye can make thyself just as happy or just as miserable as ye like. How miserable do ye want to be?......For you GROW to heaven, you don't GO to heaven. It is within thine own conscience that ye grow there.

Edgar Cayce
Terra Sohns

« Reply #11 on: March 30, 2007, 03:15:05 pm »

Hi Rockessence,

I just looked over this thread and don't see what the problem is - I just realized most of the posts are yours!  There's only one from Boreas.  If you would like me to continue (leaving Boreas' posts out, of course), let me know.

Terra
Report Spam   Logged
rockessence
Superhero Member

« Reply #12 on: March 30, 2007, 08:33:39 pm »

Terra,

RE: "I just realized most of the posts are yours! "

The posts that were from me, were typed out by me only.  As I explained at the beginning of the posts, they were hand-written letters in response to material that I copied from Boreas' first thread.  Quite a few readers were all upset about some of the issues raised, so I printed out and mailed the controversial pages to A.B. who returned the hand-written material above.  I recieved permission (at that time) to post the letters.  I no longer have a working relationship with A.B. and no permission to post this material any more.  This type of overview is available from the site www.bocksaga.com.   Maybe it would be better (for me, anyway) to just dump this thread and wait a bit for a re-vamped configuration.....  Copy and save it for your own personal file if you wish.
Report Spam   Logged

Edgar Cayce
Aphrodite
Administrator
Superhero Member

« Reply #13 on: March 30, 2007, 09:13:43 pm »

Hello Rockessence, who is AB? Boreas?
Report Spam   Logged

"He who controls others maybe powerful, but he who has mastered himself is mightier still.” - Lao Tsu
Majeston

« Reply #14 on: March 30, 2007, 09:25:20 pm »

Margaret,

Why not?
Report Spam   Logged

"melody has power a whole world to transform."
Forever, music will remain the universal language of men, angels, and spirits.
Harmony is the speech of Havona.

http://mercy.urantia.org/papers/paper44.html
Pages: [1] 2   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: