Atlantis Online
April 19, 2024, 10:55:23 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Were seafarers living here 16,000 years ago?
http://www.canada.com/victoriatimescolonist/news/story.html?id=34805893-6a53-46f5-a864-a96d53991051&k=39922

Home Help Arcade Gallery Links Staff List Calendar Login Register  

Dreams of Atlantis

Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Dreams of Atlantis  (Read 7636 times)
PopeRiley

« Reply #30 on: October 31, 2016, 07:40:44 am »

I have had a recurring theme in my dreams over the past few months. I'm 14 and live in Ohio. I will be having a normal( I guess, normal) dream and all of a sudden we'll be in a woods. I and whoever I'm with come out into a clearing. The scenery here is breathtaking. Beautiful green grass, nice sky, bright sun, etc. There is a row of buildings on a hill about 100 or so feet away. I have an overwhelming feeling that it's a timeline of human history. In my most recent dream, I was exploring the woods with my grandfather. All at once, he exclaims, " I can see the future!" and takes off running. I follow him and we come out in the clearing. I almost woke up, because I knew I had seen this place before in my dreams. This is the first time any reference to time has occurred. Now, I'll describe the buildings. It starts off with just like old fashioned buildings, skyscrapers mostly. It goes to like current time office buildings and penthouses, huge buildings with bright lights. The very last building, however, is why I think it connects to Atlantis. It appears to be a gargantuan palace. It resembles a Muslim mosque, like something straight out of the Aladdin movie. Except, the domes of the palace are shaped like fish mouths. The palace is tan and turquoise. There is a monument behind it that is bigger than the palace. It resembles a large fish, or perhaps a whale. Even though Atlantis is supposed to be the past, there is just an eerie feeling that it's somehow the future. All the people are gathered around the palace in a courtyard of sorts. I can somehow see into the windows of the upper part of the palace. There is a large balcony with a room behind it. In the room, a man is waiting, I presume waiting to give a speech on the balcony to the Atlantean people. He is surrounded by large, muscular men, several out on the balcony, as well as crowd control. He never makes it out on the balcony though, because he either falls down due to sudden illness, or is assassinated. I can't be sure, but I think he is assassinated. I'm very confused by this dream, as well as the timeline with the buildings showing up in recurring dreams. If someone can help interpret or provide some info, please reply. Thanks.
Report Spam   Logged
Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: