Atlantis Online
March 29, 2024, 06:57:08 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Did Humans Colonize the World by Boat?
Research suggests our ancestors traveled the oceans 70,000 years ago
http://discovermagazine.com/2008/jun/20-did-humans-colonize-the-world-by-boat

Home Help Arcade Gallery Links Staff List Calendar Login Register  

Dreams of Atlantis

Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Dreams of Atlantis  (Read 7475 times)
Hermocrates

« Reply #15 on: January 12, 2016, 02:16:35 pm »

Although I sound as if I find fault with Edgar Cayce, and his readings on reincarnation associated with Atlantis, or with the people that have "true" feelings and dreams about having existed on Atlantis, I'm not, really! And this will become evident later. Anyway, many that know a little on the subject of prophecy will understand that a prophecy of a future event is not understood at the time of the prophecy, but only when the future time nears. I think that most will also know that a prophecy can be one that has no warning about it, and will tell of something that will happen for sure. However, they should also know about the prophecy that comes with a warning. And although this prophecy seems to have a full description of unfolding events as though they actually happen, it is only meant to show just what can happen. This type will or will not happen for certain, as it will depend on the actions taken in reference to the warning. Well, that prophecy is at the center in Cayce's work is all too evident, and needs no one to make a case for it, obviously. But for Plato it's something very different, indeed. To keep this in perspective, one has to understand that it is for Plato's sake and in full support of Plato's work that we have Cayce's own work.

Report Spam   Logged
Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: