Atlantis Online
March 29, 2024, 08:07:41 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Scientists to drill beneath oceans
http://atlantisonline.smfforfree2.com/index.php/topic,8063.0.html

Home Help Arcade Gallery Links Staff List Calendar Login Register  

Dreams of Atlantis

Pages: [1] 2 3   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Dreams of Atlantis  (Read 7477 times)
Hermocrates

« on: January 11, 2016, 11:36:24 am »

Another day in Atlantis, just dream about it; she calls out to the man on the street, have you had a dream too? Up to a few years ago, I had always wondered why there was/is so much irresistible love, and interest about Atlantis outside of philosophical circles; but I know now. People even dream about it, and they assure us that they had not even heard the word, "Atlantis." Edgar Cayce, we are told by his sons on the preface of an A.R.E. book on Atlantis, had no knowledge of Plato's work when he gave those readings of his on Atlantis and reincarnation. Well this is certainly a very strange thing, indeed! I know better in regards to Cayce, as I recall some written evidence that cites E. Cayce's own words that would easily disprove it. And yet, something has to give. Who's pulling the strings? Cupid of course!

WHY, why, why? I will tell you why. Because it is meant to be so by the "Higher Powers." Believe it or not, the question should not be; "why all the interest on whether Atlantis is, or is not a myth? But more so, we should ask ourselves; "what will those seeking Atlantis do with it, once really found? We are intrigued by the prospects of finding it, and we dream on; forming many personal and varied fancies about it. It's an illogical love affair, it would seem, as we, those inspired and moved by this tale, fall easy prey, as lovers do when falling madly in love. And as they say that, "beauty is in the eye of the beholder," therefore to each beholder the beauty of their wishful fancies of an Atlantis of their very own is all too beautiful to them, even if it happens to be, in reality, very ugly as compared with Plato's true Atlantis. We are all easy lovers, here.

Easy lovers of mystical places, once Atlantis gets a hold on you, believe it like no other. Before you know it you'll be on your knees, she's an easy lover, and she'll take your heart but you won't feel it, she's like no other, and I'm just trying to make you see she's the kind of myth you dream of. You will dream of getting hold of Atlantis, somewhere, somehow. But you'd better forget it, you'll never get it. Atlantis will play around and leave you. Everyone seems to have her. Yes, deceive you and leave you. Better forget it, oh you'll regret it. No you'll never change her, because Plato described her as she really "is." So leave it, leave that land as he described her. For she'll say there's no other till she finds another that says; I found her! Better forget it, they will laugh at you too when you tell them, "Atlantis is mine!" Get out quick 'cause seeing in dreams is deceiving. Oh my people come out from under her spell before the catastrophy comes. It's the only way you'll ever know her, in your dreams and imagination, easy lovers. Before you know it you'll be on your knees begging anyone to tell you more. Atlantis, she's an easy lover for those that seek to dream of her. But you have to wait just a bit longer, like everyone has for 2,500 years, before she will be found; faithful and true, still with the living and under the sun, and not the sea. She will show herself soon enough. But soon is sooner than anyone can dream. Truth does not come easy, but come it will. Truth comes at its own time, which is always the right time to come. Understanding the love for Atlantis does not come easy, and like any true love, it has taken time to find our beloved, sun filled Atlantis. 

Let us be clear, those that think otherwise. Friends, Atlanteans, countrymen, lend me your ears; I have come to prove the existence of Atlantis, and not to debunk a myth. And although some of you may think that I am joking, I declare that I will tell you the entire truth, soon enough! But only a little at a time, to allow you to chew on it sufficiently, to aid you in swallowing and digesting it. And it will take a lot of chewing and swallowing, if you believe me. But I'm confident that anyone of you here can do it. And let me tell you that it will be sweet in your mouth, but it will turn bitter in your stomachs, because such is the effect of prophecy/truth. Afterall, seeing just what kind of stuff people are chewing and swallowing around here, in comparison, my food is fit for the gods. Needless to say, the recepies and food quality is not much better at other sites where they are also serving up Atlantis appetizers.

But despair not, as time has come today, and it's time to realize what Atlantis is really made of.  Awaken, all those who sleep and dream, and reincarnate! For the Kingdom of God is at hand, too!  You cannot have the one without the other.

TIME HAS COME TODAY!

Report Spam   Logged

Pages: [1] 2 3   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: