Atlantis Online
April 16, 2024, 09:05:43 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: ARE Search For Atlantis 2007 Results
http://mysterious-america.net/bermudatriangle0.html

Home Help Arcade Gallery Links Staff List Calendar Login Register  

Dreams of Atlantis

Pages: [1] 2 3   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Dreams of Atlantis  (Read 7587 times)
Hermocrates

« on: January 09, 2016, 12:58:16 pm »

Do you really think the New Age Atlantis believers are going to buy your 'Atlantis isn't real' smear anymore than the Platoists did?  Roll Eyes

PEST ALERT, GET YOUR PESTICIDE READY!

Well, look what came through the woodwork, my old friend, a worm, and caring being. Oh, excuse me, I meant "warm." Surely one of Atlantis' better citizens, and always seeming to be looking out for his fellow citizens; so gracious and unselfish of you. I had a feeling to expect you here, although I though you had departed these here neck of the woods, not having noticed, on this site, any wiggling from any of your worthless heads. Greetings you multi-headed hydra; do I need to call my trusted companion, Iolaus, to come to my assistance again? I see that you have not evolved, and are still the same persistent pest, eating away at the frame of this noble place, and are still as dumb as ever. With a dumb-dumb like you, the Atlantis tale will only remain a myth. Go and play with those conspiracy plots, Templar knights, Masons, and the Angels and Demons you crave, and plague Dan Brown. Leave philosophy, facts, and truth alone, you are blind to it, as you have no eyes to see, like all other worms.

Still, since you always crave to converse with me; what are Platoists? Are you trying to learn a language of some type? Or are you making up things, since you know practically nothing?
And now, having subjected Atlantis to every sort of test, let us not appear to be too sparing of reincarnation and the knowledge that comes with dreams and visions: let us ring their metal bravely, and see if there be unsoundness in any part, until we have found out what in them is of the purest nature; and then the truest elements both of Atlantis' location, and the knowledge of not being a myth may be brought up for judgment.

Therefore, crawl back to where you usually hide, and stop being a pest, or we will have the principle call your mother. You cannot stay here, it's too complex for your tiny, wormy brain.
Report Spam   Logged

Pages: [1] 2 3   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: