Atlantis Online
March 28, 2024, 04:00:35 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: 'Europe's oldest city' found in Cadiz
http://mathaba.net/rss/?x=566660

Home Help Arcade Gallery Links Staff List Calendar Login Register  

Dreams of Atlantis

Pages: [1] 2 3   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Dreams of Atlantis  (Read 7458 times)
Jon

« on: January 03, 2016, 10:49:00 am »

I know it's been a few years since you created this post Shayla, but I just found this website. There is something I would very much like to share... I just finished reading the two volume set of "An Amazing Human Journey" by Dr. Shakuntala Modi, a psychiatrist who does some innovative hypnotic regression. Her hypnotized patients had some very detailed and disturbing accounts of Atlantis - a magnificent civilization that had inverted into hell on earth before it's destruction. Her patients described tidal waves overcoming a society that had made the mistake of advancing their technology without advancing their spirituality. And that's where Bianca's reply to you post is so interesting... Bianca says she has an innate fear of technology. Amazingly, this fear fits directly with Dr. Modi's hypnotized patients' claims that the whole world suffered a revulsion and rejection of technology after the extreme horrors that had manifested in the dark age of Atlantis. Her patients also claim that what happened to Atlantean society can also happen to our society now...unless we can raise our spirituality to sufficient levels.

I just thought I'd share how amazing it is that the details in this post match the past life regression of others.

Report Spam   Logged

Pages: [1] 2 3   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: