Atlantis Online
March 28, 2024, 12:02:29 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Ancient Crash, Epic Wave
http://www.iht.com/articles/2006/11/14/healthscience/web.1114meteor.php?page=1

Home Help Arcade Gallery Links Staff List Calendar Login Register  

ANGRY WHITE MAN: The Bigoted Past of Ron Paul

Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: ANGRY WHITE MAN: The Bigoted Past of Ron Paul  (Read 268 times)
Dorian Gray

« Reply #30 on: February 08, 2008, 08:49:50 pm »

Hate to break it to you, but reporting on what has actually happened is not "dis-info".  However, being in perpetual denial about what you can read with your own eyes is very telling, and very typical of you, Volitzer.

Okay Dorian... just continue to suck up Illuminati propaganda.  Let the CFR run America, watch your damned FOX News, vote for your idiot CFR-shamidate, and when you get dragged off to a FEMA Camp, while they **** your wife and daughters in front of you. I'll try not to laugh too hard.

Good luck with future liberties.  You've already taken the first step to the Illuminati's plan by being a quitter and submitting to CFR propaganda.

For all I know you are probably a stupid cop or some government employee working for the system thinking your life will be spared.
See, this is what I'm talking about.  This is the politics forum.  I haven't looked, but I'm sure there's a 'conspiracy theory' forum, where your nutty comments would have a much better fit.

I'm not sure you realize what you're talking about.  FEMA camps?  You mean, the notoriously slow-to-act FEMA - Federal Emergency Management Agency - has camps where they take people off the street and **** or kill them. That's utterly ridiculous.

And you are exhibiting signs of someone in denial by a) refusing to admit that Ron Paul has absolutely no chance of winning, b) admitting Ron Paul HIMSELF doesn't seem to be talking about FEMA **** camps, and absolutely none of the senators or congressmen or anyone in the government or media is talking about it either, and c) changing the subject to something else specifically so you can avoid admitting a) and b).

Now, certain things that every senator and congressman wants - like pork, or pay raises - yeah, I can see none of them really wanting to mention that.  But as even a complete loon like yourself might have noticed, the country is more DIVIDED than ever before, and if FEMA, run by Republicans from Katrina to Jan 2007, was really raping people, the Democrats would be broadcasting that from every media source that would listen, just like they do Guantanamo, Abu Ghraib, high civilian casualties in Iraq and Afghanistan, poor management of the war, poor management of FEMA and port and border security, waterboarding and torturing people, and a whole host of other crappy things the Bush administration and Republicans have been doing and have done.

The fact that they are not suggests one of two things: either Democrats/Liberals are against torturing foreigners but fine with raping Americans, or FEMA **** CAMPS ARE NOT F**KING HAPPENING. Even a cursory observation of the last 7 years tells any rational human being that there aren't any FEMA **** camps. 

There might be FEMA camps of people who have had their homes destroyed, and there might even be people who have been raped in those camps - but that's a LONG LONG way from being a government-sanctioned activity.  People are raped under every single type of government without exception, but it doesn't mean the government APPROVES of it, CONDONES it or SUPPORTS it. Those rapists, if caught, will go to jail.

To sum up, your boy Paul doesn't seem to be mentioning it, nor do the Democrats in Congress, nor does the liberal media, so it's not happening.
Report Spam   Logged
Volitzer
Superhero Member

« Reply #31 on: February 09, 2008, 01:21:31 pm »

Of course FEMA was slow to respond to Hurricane Katrina.  Delayed reactions to hurricanes means more deaths.  Just perfect for the Globalists' plan.

When the cops did get there they just went to the better areas of Loisianna and engaged in gun confiscation,a total violation of the 2nd Amendment by the way, and did little to restore order.  Again delay aid to those who needed it most.

So let's see there has been a concerted effort for unconstitutional gun confiscation yet little effort for serving the public, who by the pays the taxes that pays these cops salaries, but in your mind there's no Illuminati/NAU eugenics agenda.

BTW Ron Paul won Louisianna but I guess main stream media forgot to tell you that.

Just continue with your steady diet of FOX News and see how ignorant history places you.
Report Spam   Logged
Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: