Atlantis Online
March 28, 2024, 05:43:36 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Secrets of ocean birth laid bare 
http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/sci/tech/5191384.stm#graphic

Home Help Arcade Gallery Links Staff List Calendar Login Register  

ANGRY WHITE MAN: The Bigoted Past of Ron Paul

Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: ANGRY WHITE MAN: The Bigoted Past of Ron Paul  (Read 270 times)
Jeremy Dokken
Superhero Member

« Reply #15 on: January 11, 2008, 10:12:51 am »

Oh sure the neocons and corporate media plant a fake news story and everyone just eats it up.

Did you read any of Bianca's PDFs?  Those are Ron Paul's own newsletters.

Those newsletters just used Ron Paul's name.

Many kook organizations use candidates names and even invite them to speak  just to get a photo to discredit them later.

Come on people don't be so gullible.    Undecided

How could Ron Paul not know who write these newsletters if they were being published year after year?   Come on!
Report Spam   Logged
Vernon Guilley

« Reply #16 on: January 11, 2008, 10:17:16 am »

Wow, I may have overlooked Ron Paul's potential there, Volitzer.  Maybe the Republican party needs to give him a second look.
Report Spam   Logged
Kris Conover
Superhero Member

« Reply #17 on: January 11, 2008, 10:24:18 am »

"I am the only Republican that would protect blacks against these vicious drug laws."   - Ron Paul on CNN.

So every black person is supposed to want to do drugs?
Report Spam   Logged
Volitzer
Superhero Member

« Reply #18 on: January 11, 2008, 02:48:56 pm »

"I am the only Republican that would protect blacks against these vicious drug laws."   - Ron Paul on CNN.

So every black person is supposed to want to do drugs?

No Kris:

The CIA and DoD use military aircraft to ship in the drugs and narcotics from South America and put them on the streets of America and target Blacks and Latinos by shipping it to their neighnorhoods so they can sell it and use it to usher in more of a police-state and to support the local prison systems.  Drugs destroy families, and this is the Illuminaties' plan.

Most black people in America are aware of this.  Oh and the hoodies they wear... detection prevention from spy sattelites in orbit, yeah the ones that do sell the drugs cuz there's no other economy in these areas at least go out and try not to get detected.

You now can understand why Ron Paul, a Libertarian, wants to put the kybosh on a police-state agenda.
« Last Edit: January 11, 2008, 03:43:28 pm by Volitzer » Report Spam   Logged
Tom Hebert
Superhero Member

« Reply #19 on: January 11, 2008, 02:59:54 pm »

Vol,

You have to admit this is totally shocking news.  It certainly makes him unfit to be president of the United States and, in my opinion, unfit to be a congressman as well.   Sad

Report Spam   Logged
Volitzer
Superhero Member

« Reply #20 on: January 11, 2008, 03:22:42 pm »

After this incident UNSOLVED MYSTERIES broke the story of the DoD drug distribution system.

Basically the DoD sent guys out into poor neighborhoods to sell drugs where part of the proceeds went to police departments and then to the DoD's budget with the seller keeping a huge chunk for himself.

What broke the case was when an honest cop arrested one of these sellers and the seller had the attitude of "I'm doing this for your benefit." and showed him how upper-level CIA and Defense Department personel were involved.  This was well known to those who watched UNSOLVED MYSTERIES and the black community in the 1990s.

Exploiting black and Latino neighborhoods for a police-state/prison system agenda is the real RACISM.

Ron Paul is being courageous in at least acknowledging that all this goes on.

I don't see Hillary or Obama acknowledging this.  Reason being they are the side who is pro-prison system.
Report Spam   Logged
Volitzer
Superhero Member

« Reply #21 on: January 11, 2008, 03:36:31 pm »

How could Ron Paul not know who write these newsletters if they were being published year after year?   Come on!

Did Ron Paul actually sign off or endorse any of this stuff ??

Any public figure can have their name or image used in any perverse way.
Report Spam   Logged
Volitzer
Superhero Member

« Reply #22 on: January 11, 2008, 03:48:46 pm »

Vol,

You have to admit this is totally shocking news.  It certainly makes him unfit to be president of the United States and, in my opinion, unfit to be a congressman as well.   Sad

Okay I've read them.  Aside from some social commentary where is the smoking gun ??

Anybody  Undecided
Report Spam   Logged
Bianca
Superhero Member

« Reply #23 on: January 12, 2008, 10:16:18 am »

THE STORY:

A series of newsletters in the name of GOP presidential hopeful Ron Paul contain several racist remarks -- including one that says order was restored to Los Angeles after the 1992 riots when blacks went "to pick up their welfare checks."

CNN recently obtained the newsletters -- written in the 1990s and one from the late 1980s -- after a report was published about their existence in The New Republic.

None of the newsletters CNN found says who wrote them, but each was published under Paul's name between his stints as a U.S. congressman from Texas.

Paul repudiates racist comments, tells CNN the material wasn't written by him

One newsletter calls Martin Luther King Jr. a "pro-Communist philanderer"

Another says 1992 LA riots ended after blacks went to "pick up their welfare checks"

From Brian Todd
CNN

WASHINGTON (CNN) -- A series of newsletters in the name of GOP presidential hopeful Ron Paul contain several racist remarks -- including one that says order was restored to Los Angeles after the 1992 riots when blacks went "to pick up their welfare checks."

This is a copy of one of the "Ron Paul Political Report" newsletters, which has stirred controversy.

CNN recently obtained the newsletters -- written in the 1990s and one from the late 1980s -- after a report was published about their existence in The New Republic.

None of the newsletters CNN found says who wrote them, but each was published under Paul's name between his stints as a U.S. congressman from Texas.

Paul told CNN's "The Situation Room" Thursday that he didn't write any of the offensive articles and has "no idea" who did.  Watch Paul's full interview with CNN »

"When you bring this question up, you're really saying, 'You're a racist' or 'Are you a racist?' And the answer is, 'No, I'm not a racist,'" he said.

Paul said he had never even read the articles with the racist comments.  See the newsletter excerpts for yourself »

"I do repudiate everything that is written along those lines," he said, adding he wanted to "make sure everybody knew where I stood on this position because it's obviously wrong."

But that's not good enough, says one political veteran.

"These stories may be very old in Ron Paul's life, but they're very new to the American public and they deserve to be totally ventilated," said David Gergen, a CNN senior political analyst. "I must say I don't think there's an excuse in politics to have something go out under your name and say, 'Oh by the way, I didn't write that.'"

Paul, who is not considered a front-runner, has become an Internet phenomenon in the current race, raising tens of millions of dollars from a devoted online base, many of them young people drawn to his libertarian straight talk.  See where the money is coming from.

The controversial newsletters include rants against the Israeli lobby, gays, AIDS victims and Martin Luther King Jr. -- described as a "pro-Communist philanderer." One newsletter, from June 1992, right after the LA riots, says "order was only restored in L.A. when it came time for the blacks to pick up their welfare checks."

Another says, "The criminals who terrorize our cities -- in riots and on every non-riot day -- are not exclusively young black males, but they largely are. As children, they are trained to hate whites, to believe that white oppression is responsible for all black ills, to 'fight the power,' to steal and loot as much money from the white enemy as possible."

In some excerpts, the reader may be led to believe the words are indeed from Paul, a resident of Lake Jackson, Texas. In the "Ron Paul Political Report" from October 1992, the writer describes carjacking as the "hip-hop thing to do among the urban youth who play unsuspecting whites like pianos."

The author then offers advice from others on how to avoid being carjacked, including "an ex-cop I know," and says, "I frankly don't know what to make of such advice, but even in my little town of Lake Jackson, Texas, I've urged everyone in my family to know how to use a gun in self defense. For the animals are coming."

In his interview with CNN, Paul said that's language he would never use. "People who know me, nobody is going to believe this," he said. "That's just not my language. It's not my life."

He added, "Martin Luther King, Rosa Parks, Ghandi, they're the heroes [of my life]."

Matt Welch, the editor-in-chief of "Reason" magazine who shares some of Paul's beliefs on big government, says he has never heard the congressman make racist comments like those in the newsletters.

"What I think some people are looking for him to do is to say, 'OK, who wrote that?' I mean, there's 20 years, give or take, worth of newsletters there," Welch said.

Paul said the editor of publications "is responsible for daily activities." But he also cited "transition" and "changes" and said that some people were hired to write stories "but I didn't know their names."

The presidential hopeful described the newsletter revelations as a "rehash" of old material dug up by his opponents because he is gaining ground with black voters due to his stance against the war in Iraq and the war on drugs.

"I am the anti-racist because I am the only candidate -- Republican or Democrat -- who would protect the minority against these vicious drug laws," he said.

"Libertarians are incapable of being a racist, because racism is a collectivist idea."

http://www.cnn.com/2008/POLITICS/01/10/paul.newsletters/index.html?section=cnn_topstories&eref=yahoo
« Last Edit: January 12, 2008, 10:26:25 am by Bianca » Report Spam   Logged

Your mind understands what you have been taught; your heart what is true.
Volitzer
Superhero Member

« Reply #24 on: January 13, 2008, 02:14:07 pm »

Consider this, Ron Paul's next fund-raising date is on MLK day.  A co-incidence that a racist-plant story comes out.

-In politics there are no coincidences there are only conspiracies.-

-Volitzer-
Report Spam   Logged
Bianca
Superhero Member

« Reply #25 on: January 13, 2008, 02:24:04 pm »

QUOTE:

"Consider this, Ron Paul's next fund-raising date is on MLK day.  A co-incidence that a racist-plant story comes out."

Very convenient, isn't it, Vol, since he was  fully aware that  his  past would be coming out sooner or later?

That date just confirms all of the above.!!!
Report Spam   Logged

Your mind understands what you have been taught; your heart what is true.
Volitzer
Superhero Member

« Reply #26 on: January 13, 2008, 02:42:05 pm »

Bianca:

Do you have many Black-American friends who are rail-roaded by the American prison system ??

I've seen it first hand where NYS has no money for industries or wants to tax them heavily if they do but yet there's always money for the prison systems in the North Country meaning the Oswego and Onondaga County-areas of NYS.  Which 90% of the inmates are in there for drug crimes.  Yet no CIA or DoD agent ever seems to be serving time.  Why is that ?

The prison system only aids in the NWO agenda.  NYS Law Enforcement is too compartmentalized to see that.  Ron Paul is the only politician who is speaking against such a racial practice.
Report Spam   Logged
Dorian Gray

« Reply #27 on: February 07, 2008, 07:32:07 pm »

Oh sure the neocons and corporate media plant a fake news story and everyone just eats it up.   Angry

The members of the CFR want to eleiminate 80% of us via a eugenics agenda which is more than documented in ENDGAME yet Ron Pual is an "alleged" racist.

Give it up and quit buying the NWO propaganda.

I'll dare anyone here to prove Ron Paul a racist, not just secondary ir terrtiary writings that use his name.

Until I hear it from the horse's mouth I for one won't be easily swayed by a neo-con dis-info campaign.
How about the horse's newsletter, the one with his name on it endorsed completely by him?

Hate to break it to you, but reporting on what has actually happened is not "dis-info".  However, being in perpetual denial about what you can read with your own eyes is very telling, and very typical of you, Volitzer.

Tell me, why aren't the Niburuans fielding a candidate this year?  They could run on the Breathe on the Moon platform.
Report Spam   Logged
Dorian Gray

« Reply #28 on: February 07, 2008, 07:33:14 pm »

Oh sure the neocons and corporate media plant a fake news story and everyone just eats it up.

Did you read any of Bianca's PDFs?  Those are Ron Paul's own newsletters.

Those newsletters just used Ron Paul's name.

Many kook organizations use candidates names and even invite them to speak  just to get a photo to discredit them later.

Come on people don't be so gullible.    Undecided
That's just it - we're not.  We're not falling for any of your lies.
Report Spam   Logged
Volitzer
Superhero Member

« Reply #29 on: February 07, 2008, 10:48:56 pm »

Hate to break it to you, but reporting on what has actually happened is not "dis-info".  However, being in perpetual denial about what you can read with your own eyes is very telling, and very typical of you, Volitzer.

Okay Dorian... just continue to suck up Illuminati propaganda.  Let the CFR run America, watch your damned FOX News, vote for your idiot CFR-shamidate, and when you get dragged off to a FEMA Camp, while they **** your wife and daughters in front of you. I'll try not to laugh too hard.

Good luck with future liberties.  You've already taken the first step to the Illuminati's plan by being a quitter and submitting to CFR propaganda.

For all I know you are probably a stupid cop or some government employee working for the system thinking your life will be spared.
Report Spam   Logged
Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: