Atlantis Online
April 19, 2024, 11:53:56 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Site provides evidence for ancient comet explosion
http://www.thenewstribune.com/news/nationworld/story/173177.html

Home Help Arcade Gallery Links Staff List Calendar Login Register  

Communicating with the Dead (Original)

Pages: 1 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 24   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Communicating with the Dead (Original)  (Read 9730 times)
Sandra
Superhero Member

« Reply #165 on: January 18, 2008, 03:00:34 am »

Mish

Member # 2552

posted 07-11-2005 07:42 AM                       
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Shred - Yeah, I'm excited to go there too. Apparently the place is crawling with the ghosts of the soldiers and many of the indians who fought them as well. However,as a full time mom, I do have the impressionable minds of 2 little kids to work around. I've tried to explain that ghosts are not like in Scooby Doo (certainly not old Mr. Withers dressed up as a goul!)but the thought still scares them, so I must find a way to research around my kids at the moment, and haven't pulled it off at Little Big Horn -YET.

Plus, most haunting activity and noise happens in the middle of the night (I've always wondered why this is. Any suggestions?)and Little Big Horn closes at dusk. Hmmm. Either I will record as much as possible while in there at dusk (maybe hide my recorder in a field overnight), or comando in there during the night illegally.

I am a bit nervous of the second option as, besides being illegal, my hubby would have to stay back with the kids and apparently people who have been on the battlefield late at night have been practically terrorized by the loud sounds of indians on horseback screaming right up behind them. Most unnerving if one was alone I bet!! But many times my fear is overridden by a really unhealthy amount of curiosity - so stay tuned!Ha!
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Report Spam   Logged
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 24   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: