Atlantis Online
April 20, 2024, 09:24:27 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Giant crater may lie under Antarctic ice
http://space.newscientist.com/article/dn9268

Home Help Arcade Gallery Links Staff List Calendar Login Register  

Communicating with the Dead (Original)

Pages: 1 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 24   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Communicating with the Dead (Original)  (Read 9813 times)
Sandra
Superhero Member

« Reply #150 on: January 18, 2008, 02:57:31 am »

Sandra Taylor

Member # 2492

Member Rated:
   posted 07-07-2005 11:17 PM                       
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Mish, I think that, as a rule, ghosts tend to haunt places more than they do people, and yet, my father was definitely "haunting" me, I guess would be the term. When you saw your ghosts, were they visible for a long time? My father was actually there for several moments, just looking at me. When I saw him, he didn't seem quite real, and yet, he lingered in the room for many long moments and I was certain that I saw him there. When I turned away and looked back again, he was gone.

I'm impressed that you've done so much field work into this. I've done a little, but had a creepy experience once while doing it alone once and so I've tapered off on it a bit. In the fall, I'm going to resume it with my boyfriend, because the two of us share similar interests. I've found it's almost impossible to photograph a ghost. Even the recordings don't turn out that well, a lot of disortions that weren't part of the original sounds are on the tapes.

I'm envious about your trip to Little Bighorn. A lot of old battlefields tend to have ghosts on them.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

http://forums.atlantisrising.com/ubb/ultimatebb.php?ubb=get_topic;f=15;t=000215;p=5
Report Spam   Logged
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 24   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: