Atlantis Online
March 28, 2024, 03:18:06 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: ARE Search For Atlantis 2007 Results
http://mysterious-america.net/bermudatriangle0.html

Home Help Arcade Gallery Links Staff List Calendar Login Register  

Communicating with the Dead (Original)

Pages: 1 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 24   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Communicating with the Dead (Original)  (Read 8611 times)
Sandra
Superhero Member

« Reply #150 on: January 18, 2008, 02:49:52 am »

Norman Pounders

Member # 2237

Rate Member   posted 06-13-2005 08:02 PM                       
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Mr Pounders

see : keeping this as polite as posible

i dont want to assume your position on metaphysical matters , BUT you self label as " christian " so may i for a moment assume the following of you :

i ) you believe in a higher power [ specifically the god of the bible ]

ii ) you belive that you have a soul

iii ) you believe that " post motrem " your soul { ii } has a special destiny promised by your god { i }

the punch line is of course - how do you KNOW this , i acept that you believe it [ though naturally i disagree ]

before further denigrating peoples unfounded beliefs , please consider your own carefully

i will not call you a hypocrite yet [ on this ussue at least ]

i am being friendly today

but you know i i am itching to

Sorry to miss your post, Ignorant Ape, I'm attacked around here on an everyday basis so often it’s hard to keep track of them all and put each of you back in your place.

I know these things because of one simple thing, faith perhaps you've heard of it. No, of course not, atheists like yourself only seem to scoff at things you can’t see.

In regards to how my faith has anything to do with Sandra and her predilection towards seeing "spirits," well, I don't entirely discount the idea that she might have seen them. However, she seems to have only seen her father in times of stress so clearly she was simply hysterical.  Smiley

--------------------
"The world is not divided into men and women. It's divided into great minds and small minds;

- Anassa

Report Spam   Logged
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 24   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: