Atlantis Online
March 28, 2024, 04:30:34 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Scientists Confirm Historic Massive Flood in Climate Change
http://www.giss.nasa.gov/research/news/20060228/

Home Help Arcade Gallery Links Staff List Calendar Login Register  

Communicating with the Dead (Original)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 24   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Communicating with the Dead (Original)  (Read 8547 times)
Sandra
Superhero Member

« Reply #60 on: January 08, 2008, 01:05:07 am »

Zodiac

Member # 2231

Member Rated:
   posted 05-01-2005 11:34 PM                       
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Ah, no ridicule here, Porthos. It actually sounds like a soul entered into you while you were driving, I like to think it was the soul of the child you lost before, and so you regained what you had lost! Sounds cool to me.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Posts: 260 | From: the Netherworld | Registered: Nov 2004   
Report Spam   Logged
Sandra
Superhero Member

« Reply #61 on: January 08, 2008, 01:05:24 am »

porthos

Member # 2425

Member Rated:
   posted 05-01-2005 11:39 PM                   
you know zodiac, that thought crossed my mind but I really couldn't reconcile myself to it...even though my third child was 1. a boy 2. born on the same day as my first son (who by the way was also born on the same date that he died) 3. has the same look and mannerisms...but I'm still not sure...

--------------------
life is for the here and now...live it to the fullest...

Report Spam   Logged
Sandra
Superhero Member

« Reply #62 on: January 08, 2008, 01:05:45 am »

Zodiac

Member # 2231

Member Rated:
   posted 05-01-2005 11:50 PM                       
You need to go to a psychic, Porthos! A good one. I'll bet you that they could tell you a lot of the things you might feel in your heart that you already know.

It was your son. Unlike what Aristotle says, there is no true death in this world, each of us goes on and on, taking new form, hopefully always learning, sometimes taking a step or two back. And only when we have learned all that we feel there is to know, that's when we find God.

That's my opinion anyway, and I'm sticking with it. I have yet to find something better.
Report Spam   Logged
Sandra
Superhero Member

« Reply #63 on: January 08, 2008, 01:06:01 am »

Zodiac

Member # 2231

Member Rated:
   posted 05-01-2005 11:54 PM                       
Well, I have an exorcism I better go conduct, outta here...
Report Spam   Logged
Sandra
Superhero Member

« Reply #64 on: January 08, 2008, 01:06:20 am »

rockessence

Member # 1839

Member Rated:
   posted 05-02-2005 12:19 AM                       
Similar circumstance happened to a close friend, whos youngest son was born in a similar fashion after the death of the previous toddler son. This son (now 15)apparently spoke of what he remembered happening "before" or "last time"...when he was a toddler.

We really need to listen to what the little ones say!

--------------------
"Illigitimi non carborundum!"
All knowledge is to be used in the manner that will give help and assistance to others, and the desire is that the laws of the Creator be manifested in the physical world. E.Cayce 254-17

Posts: 3128 | From: Port Townsend WA | Registered: Feb 2004   
Report Spam   Logged
Sandra
Superhero Member

« Reply #65 on: January 08, 2008, 01:06:43 am »

Vlad
Member # 1187

posted 05-02-2005 08:23 AM                   

quote:
I'll save you a lot of trouble. There is no afterlife, Trevor. When we die, we're dead, no worrying about going to heaven and hell, which means that all the hoops that organized religion makes you go through happens to be all one sick joke.

Even worse. You can't die. In fact you are already dead. Let me explain.

The true person is a light being. This light being is composed of an essence that expands and by that act enters a state of death and disassocation into coinjoined parts. These parts you could classify under the 4 elements, with light being of the 5th, or the perfect harmonious conjunction of the four others. As you can see, it's from a harmonious unity that it goes into a disarray of the former unity.

When you die here, what happens is one of the four elements, the earth aspect, physical body, is broken, and so what happens is you end up in a state where there is no more rigidity or solidity. That's why you reincarnate again, to again acquire solidity and a

Report Spam   Logged
Sandra
Superhero Member

« Reply #66 on: January 08, 2008, 01:07:09 am »

Vlad
Member # 1187

posted 05-02-2005 08:25 AM                   
body.
The 'goal', if you call it that way, is to conjoin the 4 elements again in perfect harmony, to again 'resurrect' the body of light, which when awakened relative to 'this world', this state of the 4 elements in flux, is eternal and static, since here is flux and movement and the harmony of the 4 or 5th isn't.

Then you enter the 'real world'. This world here is like a collected massive dream, yet real.
Report Spam   Logged
Sandra
Superhero Member

« Reply #67 on: January 08, 2008, 01:07:30 am »

Trevor Proffitt

Member # 2175

Member Rated:
   posted 05-02-2005 09:02 PM                       
And what exactly are the four elements after light, Vlad?
Report Spam   Logged
Sandra
Superhero Member

« Reply #68 on: January 08, 2008, 01:07:49 am »

Vlad
Member # 1187

posted 05-02-2005 09:12 PM                   
Fire Earth Wind Water

http://bardon.freespeechsite.com/iih.htm

Report Spam   Logged
Sandra
Superhero Member

« Reply #69 on: January 08, 2008, 01:08:34 am »

Aristotle

Member # 2244

Member Rated:
   posted 05-02-2005 09:15 PM                       
Mankind is in a state of perpetual death. Even as he's born, he begins to die. There is a lot of talk of God everywhere, but what evidence have we ever been given to show that there actually is a spiritual world? Most of it is just poetry, created by scared minds who didn't want to face the truth: that we are all alone. And that the only thing that is actually looking out for us is actually ourselves.

--------------------
"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it."
- Aristotle

Posts: 357 | From: ancient Athens | Registered: Nov 2004   

Report Spam   Logged
Sandra
Superhero Member

« Reply #70 on: January 08, 2008, 01:08:56 am »

Vlad
Member # 1187

posted 05-02-2005 09:29 PM                   
Think about this.

Asking for evidence or proof, implicates a polarity.
The demand for proof falls under the pole of the question.
The proof falls under the pole of the answer.

When both ends meet, a happy feeling is there. Just like when you find the answer to a question, you are satisfied.

The principle underlying this is that a polarity brought together into unity from seperation, results in the happyness aspect.

Now how do you resolve both poles into a unity?

Who ever forced you to ask for proof?
You can make up your own questions with your will.
Your thoughts and mental structures work in conjunction with it.

If you could now resolve all 'questions' you have in your mind, you could create a state wherein polarity is resolved in apolar balane.

And the latter -> happy feelings. Just like on a small scale with questions and answers, the principle operates on the feelings aspect in man.

Through 'resonance' you can also perceive that even the outer world with it's imbalance can shift into a more perfected world when the inner balance is there. Literally a kind of shift through time-space.

Report Spam   Logged
Sandra
Superhero Member

« Reply #71 on: January 08, 2008, 01:09:21 am »

Trevor Proffitt

Member # 2175

Member Rated:
   posted 05-02-2005 09:29 PM                       

quote:
Fire Earth Wind Water

Should have figured it out on my own.
Report Spam   Logged
Sandra
Superhero Member

« Reply #72 on: January 08, 2008, 01:09:41 am »

rockessence

Member # 1839

Member Rated:
   posted 05-02-2005 09:31 PM                       
Originally there were the "Eight Powers".

--------------------
"Illigitimi non carborundum!"
All knowledge is to be used in the manner that will give help and assistance to others, and the desire is that the laws of the Creator be manifested in the physical world. E.Cayce 254-17

Posts: 3128 | From: Port Townsend WA | Registered: Feb 2004   
Report Spam   Logged
Sandra
Superhero Member

« Reply #73 on: January 08, 2008, 01:10:01 am »

Aristotle

Member # 2244

Member Rated:
   posted 05-02-2005 09:38 PM                       
I force myself to ask for proof, Vlad. I don't need to buy into the belief system of another simply because they value it. I'm an atheist, some here would tell you that means I believe in nothing. Wrong. I believe in myself, and that is all that I need to believe in. I don't need to feel there is some higher powere looking over me. Most likely, there isn't. Those of you who believe there is will most likely be disappointed.

I hope everyone likes the new signature. I thought it was neccessary considering all the many differing points of view now floating around here.

--------------------
"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it."
- Aristotle

Posts: 357 | From: ancient Athens | Registered: Nov 2004   

Report Spam   Logged
Sandra
Superhero Member

« Reply #74 on: January 08, 2008, 01:10:33 am »

Baphomet

Member # 2177

Member Rated:
   posted 05-02-2005 09:55 PM                       
There is a God, Aristotle, but he/she/it is simply not all good as the Christians would have you believe. God is a concept beyond good and evil. Perhaps the reason why prayers tend to get ignored is because we are so far beneath God's notice so as to be like ants and he cannot hear them.

Or perhaps God's side is losing the war between heaven and hell and Satan is now in charge of things. What better explantation could there be for this kind of world?  Smiley

--------------------
"The sleep of reason brings forth monsters." - Goya

Report Spam   Logged
Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 24   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: