Atlantis Online
March 19, 2024, 05:31:37 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Plato's Atlantis: Fact, Fiction or Prophecy?
Article Source: http://EzineArticles.com/?expert=CarolAnn_Bailey-Lloyd
http://www.underwaterarchaeology.com/atlantis-2.htm

Home Help Arcade Gallery Links Staff List Calendar Login Register  

Communicating with the Dead (Original)

Pages: 1 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 24   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Communicating with the Dead (Original)  (Read 8461 times)
Trent
Superhero Member

« Reply #180 on: January 19, 2008, 03:06:08 pm »

Sandra Taylor

Member # 2492

Member Rated:
   posted 07-17-2005 10:32 PM                       
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Cheap Miracles

And now for the effects themselves. For one dollar you can purchase a simple slate-writing miracle (instructions only): 'Any ordinary single or double slate is examined, thoroughly washed, and either held by sitter or hung to chandelier for a few moments; when opened a message is found thereon.' Another slate-writing feat 'for close circles,' which will provide answers to 'questions asked by investigators,' cost only $1.50. For the same sum you can produce 'Instantaneous Spirit Writing,' the 'recent invention of a prominent English medium.' The modus operandi is that 'the medium asks for a visiting card of anyone present, and holds it up in full view in one hand, and while waving the card about slowly he asks for the name of any celebrity or person, living or dead. On same being pronounced, he at once hands card for inspection and the selected name is found written thereon.' Surely a cheap miracle for only $1.50. Other slate-writing phenomena, even more miraculous, are priced as high as $10.00 each.

The first requisite for a fake physical medium starting in business is, of course, the humble but useful reaching-rod. Mr. Sylvestre sells them: 'Telescopic Reaching Rod. A very useful article for mediums working in the dark. They go in pocket and extend from four to six feet ... will pick up or bring to you any ordinary small object, float a guitar, etc., $4.00.' The guitar mentioned is a self-playing one: 'Indispensable for mediums. Finely finished Guitars. In dark séances they play without medium's hands touching them. Price $25.00.'

'Convincing' Spooks

No dark séance is complete without a materialization or two. As Mr. Sylvestre himself says: 'For all materializing mediums, the production of luminous hands or faces is a sine quâ non for their success. We furnish you complete with explicit directions for the making and production of same, or furnish them complete and ready for use as desired. Also draperies, head-dresses, and ornaments of the finest quality known. $5.00 to $25.00.' For full-form apparitions the price is, of course, higher: 'Luminous Materialistic Ghosts and Forms. All kinds and sizes. Full luminous female form and dress (with face that convinces) which can be produced in ordinary room or circle, appears gradually, floats about room and disappears. $50.00.'

The mental medium is not forgotten. Mr. Sylvestre will supply 'Clairvoyant and Psychic Readings for Private Sittings.' The system is sold to billet-readers, 'under certain written conditions only,' and costs $25.00. The effect is described as follows: 'The sitter enters the medium's parlour and is seated anywhere. He is requested to write his questions on an ordinary piece of paper, and keep same in his possession, the medium is not necessarily present during the writings, yet he, in a few seconds, is in full knowledge of what was written, although he does not handle or touch the paper on which questions were written... We wish to impress upon you that in this there is nothing used that has been made use of in somewhat similar effects in times past.' I wonder! Mr. Sylvestre must have forgotten his classics, or he would have remembered that the famous impostor and false prophet Alexander the Paphlagonian, of Abonouteichos (the modern Ineboli) in Asia Minor, established an oracle of the snake-god Glycon-Asclepius and he, too, gave answers to sealed messages, but was not always successful(75). Alexander, who 'flourished' about A.D. 150, must surely have been the first fake billet-reader in history. Lucian the Satirist has left us an amusing and detailed record of his 'psychic' frauds, his 'intelligence bureau' in Rome, etc.

(75) Like the fake billet-reader of to-day, he used heated needles for surreptitiously removing seals from closed missives. (See Lucian's Alexander).

But to return to Gambols with the Ghosts. In Mr. Sylvestre's fascinating catalogue you will find details and prices of spirit jugs; trick ropes for binding mediums; 'matter through matter' effects; fire tests; fake padlocks, bolts, handcuffs, benches, shackles and staples; mechanical and self-rapping tables, chairs, bells, hands and skulls; fake spirit sacks, bags and trunks; rapping tests 'as used by D. D. Home'; mind-reading, clairvoyant, second sight and psychometry tests (one of the latter having been reduced from $100.00 to $25.00) and complete mesmeric and hypnotic shows, etc. Then of course there are the incidentals necessary to every good physical medium, such as luminous paint, spirit robes, pasteboard hands, rubber 'spirits,' etc. Finally, for the youngster just starting out in the world and wishing to make good, there is the 'Complete Spiritualistic Séance,' which includes spirit slate-writing, table turning, rapping, and lifting, sealed letter reading, fire-resisting effects (such as handling heated lamp chimneys or holding handkerchiefs in a naked flame without burning) - all for $25.00, 'express charges prepaid' to any address. Now we know what to do with our sons!

My only comment on this precious catalogue is that although Mr. Sylvestre reveals no secrets, practically all the effects are explained in The Revelations of a Spirit Medium, published anonymously in 1891 and written by a medium (either Donovan, Charles F. Pidgeon, Frank N. Foster or J. V. Mansfield) who suddenly 'got religion' and 'blew the gaff' with a vengeance.

Mr. Mulholland became friendly with one of these mediums' outfitters, and was permitted to examine his books. Out Of 2,000 customers, he recognized the names of several famous American mediums. In his book, my friend also reproduces an advertisement giving the current prices of 'certificates of ordination' for mediums. One can become a 'reverend' for $10.00 a 'D.D' for $5.00 and a 'bishop' for five times that sum. These ordinations are cheap at the price, as under American law, the clergy can travel at special fares on the railroads.

The Only Remedy [top]

The only remedy for all the fraud, humbug, and deception exemplified in this chapter is to examine and register professional mediums and control their activities in some way. The curse of fraudulent mediumship can be met only by legislation. To this end I have designed a Bill(76), which I hope will some day reach the Statute Book. I have had the assistance of Mr. Gordon Alchin, the distinguished barrister, who has drafted the Bill for Parliament, where, in due course, it will be presented and sponsored by a well-known lawyer M.P. The Bill will have the effect of stimulating scientific investigation and will confer upon the genuine medium a cachet he could not otherwise obtain. Conversely, the professional fraudulent medium will find his nefarious trade both difficult and dangerous. It will also make spiritualism 'respectable' in the eyes of the public. If the Psychic Practitioners (Regulation) Bill ever becomes law, we shall hear much less of the seamy side of spiritualism.

(76) See Appendix C.

Note:

The article above was taken from Harry Price's "Fifty Years of Psychical Research" (1939, Longmans, Green & Co.)

http://www.survivalafterdeath.org/articles/price/spiritualism.htm
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Report Spam   Logged

"That which does not kill us, makes us stronger."
Trent
Superhero Member

« Reply #181 on: January 19, 2008, 03:06:41 pm »

Mish

Member # 2552

posted 07-18-2005 08:17 AM                       
Sandra - Not a believer in ghosts - eh? :-)

Yes, the spiritualism movement and it's subsequant offspring of fortune tellers is unfortunate. It is all this trickery that makes a real scientific study of the phenomenon nearly impossible. It is an area overflowing with fraud and I feel sorry for the poor souls who buy into it. There should be a stupidity tax on fortune tellers! :-) But since we are on the subject of medium tricks and such....

Can we discuss Ouija boards? :-)

Every cell in my body wants to tell me that it is a harmless and silly game that people make up stories for to perpetuate a myth. However, my brother made a homemade one when we lived in a 'haunted house' in england (see previous posts in hauntings to get the whole tamale') It gave us some eerily accurate information about a number of people, including children, dying in the house at about the same time. I found out a long time later, while researching the house, it was used as a hospital during the Black Plague of 1695.

This is TOO weird to be a coincedence. How did I get that information about a large number of people dying at this house unless it was from some OTHER source than my imagination? If my brother and I were controlling the Ouija with our subconcious (what I always WANTED to believe before this all played out) how did we know about the hospital/blk plague thing?? I'm not supporting any 'Ouija magic'or anything, and am normally very skeptical about such things, but I have never found a satisfactory explanation for the information I got out of the Ouija board. Any ideas?

I have been too chicken to try the Ouija again for over 15years, tho' I do own one just in case. I've heard too any stories on how it's like throwing the door open to your house and yelling for ANYONE to come over... you could draw a real psycho to you or something, and I have 2 kids to think about! :-) But, the skeptic in me WANTS to try it again as my house is over a century old and, who knows, it may have something to say.

Waddaya think?? Any thoughts on the mystery that is the Ouija Board???
Report Spam   Logged

Trent
Superhero Member

« Reply #182 on: January 19, 2008, 03:10:18 pm »

rockessence

Member # 1839

Member Rated:
   posted 07-18-2005 11:03 AM                       
Oui-ja is THE WORST form of contact....There is absolutely no excuse for using an implement that yells "YES-YES" to the astral plane. The astral plane holds nothing but the detritus of all energy. There is nothing positive there, only that which masks itself as positive.

All of us can develop our God-given innate sensitivity to subtle energies. Through your strengthening and use of your connection to your "I AM Presence", your "God-self" can you become aware of what is there to be "read" in various locations.

All locations store information of events. Events which hold great emotion are the most obvious.

All protection, physical and otherwise, stems from your "I AM Presence". There is where you begin and end all exploration.....

--------------------
"Illigitimi non carborundum!"
All knowledge is to be used in the manner that will give help and assistance to others, and the desire is that the laws of the Creator be manifested in the physical world. E.Cayce 254-17

Posts: 3128 | From: Port Townsend WA | Registered: Feb 2004 

Report Spam   Logged

Trent
Superhero Member

« Reply #183 on: January 19, 2008, 03:10:57 pm »

Sandra Taylor

Member # 2492

Member Rated:
   posted 07-18-2005 07:30 PM                       
Mish, of course, I'm a firm believer in ghosts. The point of the articles was to draw attention to the fake spiritualism of the late 1800's and early twentieth century and the spiritualism that happened there at the time. Things like spirit photography, seances, and automatic writing were faked for the most part, playing on people's needs to communicate with the dead.

I used to really like Harry Price and still think his book, "the Most Haunted House in England," about the Borley Rectory is a good read. But everything I've learned about him would seem to suggest that he was a fraud, too, and faked much of the phemomena that he reported on there.

Report Spam   Logged

Trent
Superhero Member

« Reply #184 on: January 19, 2008, 03:11:36 pm »

Sandra Taylor

Member # 2492

Member Rated:
   posted 07-18-2005 07:33 PM                       
We were discussing the Ouija Board, and here is an article that I managed to find that does a good job encompassing the subject:

quote:
The Dangers of the Ouija Board
Dan Corner

One of the chief tools used in divination is the Ouija Board. Though Parker Brothers (those who manufacture it) would suggest that this is merely a game used for entertainment purposes, this occultic tool leads to spiritual darkness. It is described as such:

A board and pointer used for divination and by some as a means to contact spirits or entities. The name comes from the French and German words for "yes," oui and ja (ja is mispronounced with a hard "j"). Critics of the Ouija, who include authorities in most denominations of Christianity, say it is dangerous and a tool of the Devil. Advocates say that it, like other forms of divination, is a legitimate means to discover insight, wisdom, and self-truths and to communicate with discarnate beings.
The board includes letters of the alphabet, numerals 0 through 9, the words "yes" and "no," and a heart-shaped pointer on three felt-tipped legs. One or two people place their fingertips on the pointer, which moves to answer questions. In most cases answers probably rise up from the subconsciousness of the users, even when "spirits" identify themselves and give messages. However, Ouija pointers have been known to fly off the board and spin out of control, as though being directed by unseen forces, and some users claim to be harassed by external agents contacted through the board.

Precursors to the Ouija date back to ancient times. In China before the birth of Confucius (c. 551 B.C.), similar instruments were used to communicate with the dead. In Greece during the time of Pythagoras (c. 540 B.C.) divination was done with a table that moved on wheels to point to signs, which were interpreted as revelations from the "unseen world." The rolling table was used through the nineteenth century. Other such devices were used by the ancient Romans as early as the third century A.D., and in the thirteenth century by the Mongols. Some Native Americans used "squdilatc boards" to find missing objects and persons, and obtain spiritual information. In 1853 the planchette came into use in Europe. It consisted of a triangular or heart-shaped platform on three legs, one of which was a pencil. The medium or user moved the device over paper to draw pictures and spell out messages.(1)

NOTE: The Ouija board, like other forms of divination, has been used in an attempt to contact the dead (necromancy), which is clearly condemned by the Bible:
Let no one be found among you who sacrifices his son or daughter in the fire, who practices divination or sorcery, interprets omens, engages in witchcraft, or casts spells, or who is a medium or spiritist or who consults the dead. Anyone who does these things is detestable to the LORD, and because of these detestable practices the LORD your God will drive out those nations before you. You must be blameless before the LORD your God. The nations you will dispossess listen to those who practice sorcery or divination. But as for you, the LORD your God has not permitted you to do so (Deut. 18:10-14).
All other forms of sorcery are clearly denounced in Scripture as well. Those that refuse to listen to God regarding this command are mentioned in the follow Scripture:
But the cowardly, the unbelieving, the vile, the murderers, the sexually immoral, those who practice magic arts, the idolaters and all liars—their place will be in the fiery lake of burning sulfur. This is the second death (Rev. 21:Cool.
Their only hope is to find forgiveness by turning from this form of wickedness to the true and living God through Jesus Christ. See Acts 20:21.
Ouija Popularity Around WW I
The Ouija enjoyed enormous popularity during and after World War I, when many people were desperate to communicate with loved ones killed in the war and Spiritualism was in a revival. In 1966 Fuld sold his patent to Parker Brothers game company of Beverly, Massachusetts. Interest in the Ouija picked up again in the 1960s and 1970s, along with renewed interest in the occult and supernatural. Parker Brothers stresses that the Ouija is a game for entertainment purposes.(2)
Demon Possession and The Ouija Board
People know not what they do when they dabble in the occult, even innocently. By doing such they open themselves up to many spiritual dangers that normally would never occur, one of which is demon possession. Such has been linked to the Ouija board:
Some demonologists say the Ouija opens the door to possession by evil spirits ....(3)
Some evil spirits first contacted by the Ouija board has led to a deeper involvement and bondage in the occult.
Jane Roberts, Seth and Others
Some critics contend that such contact is inherently dangerous, and that any beings who communicate through such a device are likely to be demonic and attempt to possess the user .... The entity Seth, popularized by the writings of Jane Roberts in the 1960s and 1970s, initiated his communication with Roberts through a Ouija board. The communication then rapidly progressed to direct automatic writing with a pen and then into a trance mediumship in which Seth allegedly used Roberts' vocal cords to speak.
The Ouija also served as the initial means of communication with alleged spirits of the dead in 1913 for Pearl Curran (see WORTH, PATIENCE), and in 1919 for Stewart Edward White and his wife, Betty. The Whites spent 17 years studying Betty's mediumship with a group of discarnate beings who called themselves "the Invisibles." After initial contact was made through the Ouija, Betty began using automatic writing and then trance mediumship, in which the spirits allegedly used her own vocal cords.(4)

The Lie Will Continue to go Forth
Be assured, that for the many that are misinformed, the Ouija board will continue to be accepted as a mere game for entertainment purposes:
Ouija A device marketed as a game in which answers to questions are divined.(5)
The Ouija Board is Unsafe and Even Used in Seances!
While the Ouija board remains popular and is sold commercially as a "game," it has been attacked both by critics of the occult and those within the occult community who consider it unsafe. Some mediums claim to have started with the board and "discovered" their psychic abilities as a result of using it.(6)
Ouija board, in occultism, a device ostensibly used for obtaining messages from the spirit world, usually employed by a medium during a séance.(7)

So what is a seance? And why would an occultic medium be using a harmless game for entertainment purposes there?
seance A sitting organized for the purpose of receiving spirit communications or paranormal manifestations via the services of a medium .... A seance is immediate and powerful, playing upon the sitters' sensibilities with a drama that no other occult reading can match. But to the initiated, the seance can open the doorway to a mysterious other world.(Cool
WARNING!
Have NOTHING to do with the occult or Spiritism in any form. Do NOT dabble with what God has expressly forbidden. If you already have, pray a sincere prayer to God asking Him to forgive you for your grievous sins. Also pray a prayer of renunciation, that is, renouncing this and all involvement in the occult. If you already own an Ouija board, remove it from your house and burn it publicly. This is how some first-century sorcerers treated their scrolls and thereby proved their repentance toward God:
A number who had practiced sorcery brought their scrolls together and burned them publicly. When they calculated the value of the scrolls, the total came to fifty thousand drachmas (Acts 19:19).
Please WARN as many as you can about the Ouija board. This dangerous occulic device not only can lead to demon possession, but even eternal damnation in the lake of fire. Remember what God says about those that practice the magic arts, even if under the guise of a harmless game for entertainment purposes:
Anyone who does these things is detestable to the LORD, and because of these detestable practices the LORD your God will drive out those nations before you (Deut.18:12).
Anyone means anyone, even a person previously saved.

Endnotes
1. Rosemary Ellen Guiley, Harper's Encyclopedia of Mystical & Paranormal Experience (NY: Harper San Francisco, 1991), pp. 418, 419.
2. Ibid., p. 419.
3. Ibid.
4. Rosemary Ellen Guiley, The Encyclopedia of Ghosts and Spirits (New York, NY: Facts On File, Inc., 1992), p. 240.
5. Ibid., p. 239.
6. Encyclopedia of Occultism & Parapsychology, Edited by J. Gordon Melton (Detroit, MI: Gale Research, 1996), p. 966.
7. The New Encyclopædia Britannica, Vol. 9, (Encyclopædia Britannica, Inc., 1997), p. 11.
8. Guiley, The Encyclopedia of Ghosts and Spirits, pp. 298, 299.

Return to Evangelical Outreach
www.evangelicaloutreach.org

http://www.evangelicaloutreach.org/ouija.htm

[ 07-18-2005, 07:34 PM: Message edited by: Sandra Taylor ]
Report Spam   Logged

Trent
Superhero Member

« Reply #185 on: January 19, 2008, 03:12:04 pm »

Sandra Taylor

Member # 2492

Member Rated:
   posted 07-18-2005 07:39 PM                       
Harry Price was one of the most well known psychical researchers of his time. In the 1930s & 1940s, no newspaper or magazine article about an alleged case of haunting or a radio broadcast concerning poltergeists or the supernatural was complete without a contribution from Price. He himself was a talented and prolific writer and journalist, producing dozens of articles & several best selling books. A conjuror, engineer, photographer & numismatist, he carried out sittings with countless mediums, investigated all manner of haunted places, founded his own National Laboratory for the scientific examination of psychic phenomena & amassed the greatest collection of occult & magical literature which is still consulted by students & researchers to this day in a career which spanned over four decades & took him all over the world.

Although his position in the history of British psychical research is well established, Price was a controversial figure in his day & this controversy continues to the present time as in the years following his death he has been accused amongst other things of fraud and deception in several of his investigations and in his most famous case in particular, the haunting of Borley Rectory, known as 'The Most Haunted House in England'.

http://www.harryprice.co.uk/
Report Spam   Logged

Trent
Superhero Member

« Reply #186 on: January 19, 2008, 03:12:31 pm »

unknown

Member # 2403

Member Rated:
   posted 07-18-2005 08:31 PM                       
There is one thing I am certain of the ouija is not simply an innocent game.

--------------------
several species of small furry animals gathered together and grooving with a pict in a cave

Posts: 1756 | From: Pontiac, MI. Oakland | Registered: Mar 2005   
Report Spam   Logged

Trent
Superhero Member

« Reply #187 on: January 19, 2008, 03:12:59 pm »

Ishtar

Member # 736

posted 07-19-2005 07:33 AM                       
spooky

--------------------
“Ad initio, alea iacta est.”
And the light shineth in darkness; and the darkness comprehended it not.
it's Later Than You Think
http://forums.atlantisrising.com/cgi-bin/ubb/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic;f=28;t=000023;p=1

Report Spam   Logged

Trent
Superhero Member

« Reply #188 on: January 19, 2008, 03:13:30 pm »

Mish

Member # 2552

posted 07-19-2005 07:46 AM                       
Sandra - Awesome posts! Thanks! I was particularly interested about the parts from the bible the show how God detests any sort of communication with the dead. Wow, am I in trouble. :-) What I want to know now is if God is so against communication with the dead, why did he give THEM the ability to appear to us?? A bit of a double standard there. I've seen what people describe as 'ghosts' with my own eyes at a house in England I lived in as a teen. I SAW dead people (me and Haley Jo Osmand. Ha!) - if that is indeed what they were!!

So are the 'ghosts' I saw 'cast out' from God, and why would I be given the ability to SEE them if God was so adimately against it?? (Retorical questions unless the almighty wants to join our forum :-)

The Ouija stuff is a bit creepy to me somehow still, and I'll tell you why. When my bro, sis and I had our "Ouija" experience (1984), the cup moved SOOOOOO fast that we couldn't even MAKE it move that quickly ourselves, even when we tried. It was nothing like the suspenseful slow moves in the movies. It shot around the board like it was desperate to be heard. The spelling was very bad and all phonetic, but the 'people' we talked to (two - one named Nicholas and one, Michael) seemed cordial enough - not threatening at all in tone. We went on for hours into the night doing this since we were in disbelief at what we were seeing, and the board never faultered once.

The next morning, in an effort to test what we had seen, my sis an I flipped a cup onto the back of a book, deignated a 'yes' side and a 'no' side, and asked a question. When the cup took off across the book - mid morning with no cerimony, no board, and no alphabet at all, we got really scared at the unseen power we were obviously tapping into and I have never tried it since.

Unknown - ever used Ouija? It sounds as if you might have had an experience with it, or at least heard people say not to mess with it -right?

Roc - Explain more about the astral plain being where nothing positive exists. I agree with you about how we are all God, in a sense, and He is everwhere and in everything. I also believe that all time 'overlaps' and is sort of happening at once. I am a quantum fanatic right now, trying to explain ghostly phenomenon thru physics, and I guess I am not sure I believe a place that is full of bad energy (like hell or something) even exists. I think we are all part of the same cosmic soup... good, evil, all of it! But, I would like to hear your beliefs on this astral plane explanation. It sounds interesting.
Report Spam   Logged

Trent
Superhero Member

« Reply #189 on: January 19, 2008, 03:13:58 pm »

unknown

Member # 2403

Member Rated:
   posted 07-19-2005 08:44 AM                       
Yes

If I remeber correctly I got one for Christmas one year.

--------------------
several species of small furry animals gathered together and grooving with a pict in a cave

Report Spam   Logged

Trent
Superhero Member

« Reply #190 on: January 19, 2008, 03:14:39 pm »

Ishtar

Member # 736

posted 07-19-2005 05:31 PM                       
http://store1.yimg.com/I/dmart_1854_175652899

I actually believe this is the most dangerous of them all,
http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/ASIN/B00001ZWV7/indrasnet/104-4426686-9125520

;o)

http://www.museumoftalkingboards.com/gal1.html

It is creepy though, I wouldn't let my daughter have one, although I did have one,then tables and chairs started moving around the house and my mom got rid of it, and I once channneled a spirit at a friends house, scared the begebbers outta them I did.

That was 40 years ago by golly.

I have always been a little OFF ever since, come to think of it.

[ 07-19-2005, 05:36 PM: Message edited by: Ishtar ]

--------------------
http://forums.atlantisrising.com/cgi-bin/ubb/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic;f=28;t=000023;p=1

Report Spam   Logged

Trent
Superhero Member

« Reply #191 on: January 19, 2008, 03:15:06 pm »

unknown

Member # 2403

Member Rated:
   posted 07-19-2005 07:24 PM                       
Ishtar

The magic eight ball most dangerous?

It didn't take long for the ouija to go in the trash at our house.

--------------------

Report Spam   Logged

Trent
Superhero Member

« Reply #192 on: January 19, 2008, 03:15:53 pm »

Ishtar

Member # 736

posted 07-21-2005 06:13 PM                       
quote,
The magic eight ball most dangerous?
I was joking

--------------------

Report Spam   Logged

Trent
Superhero Member

« Reply #193 on: January 19, 2008, 03:16:14 pm »

unknown

Member # 2403

Member Rated:
   posted 07-21-2005 06:20 PM                       
Ishtar I thought so...

Well you are quite the medium aren't you? It must have been quite trying at times any advice for others with this ability?

--------------------

Report Spam   Logged

Trent
Superhero Member

« Reply #194 on: January 19, 2008, 03:16:34 pm »

Ishtar

Member # 736

posted 07-21-2005 08:39 PM                       
YEA

--------------------

Report Spam   Logged

Pages: 1 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 24   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: