Atlantis Online
April 20, 2024, 11:20:18 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: USA showered by a watery comet ~11,000 years ago, ending the Golden Age of man in America
http://dsc.discovery.com/news/briefs/20050926/mammoth_02.html

Home Help Arcade Gallery Links Staff List Calendar Login Register  

Communicating with the Dead (Original)

Pages: 1 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Communicating with the Dead (Original)  (Read 9819 times)
Sandra
Superhero Member

« Reply #330 on: January 20, 2008, 10:46:28 pm »

Sandra Taylor

Member # 2492

Member Rated:
   posted 12-10-2005 08:51 PM                       
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Day 7 - Biological or Adopted Family Relationships
Your greates karma is with your family - or those close to you who are like family to you. Sometimes these people remain in our lives forever and other times they they stay for a while and move on for reasons we may or may not understand.

Today we will focus on the subject of your biological or adopted family relationships. This is NOT to reference your love life, marriage, family you have created as an adult.

We will ask only Yes and No questions.

"Tune in' to your guide mentally - adjust your frequency to theirs.

You may greet your guide in any way you wish.

Sample questions:

Are members of my biological family from my past lives? Give names? If you are adopted - use this for biolgical and adopted family members.

Ask various questions about the members of your family in relationship to you and to each other.

It is fine to discuss members of the family who have passed over.

Ex. - Is the soul of - - - (Person is deceased) - the same soul as - - - (person is living)?

Do I have my strongest karma in this lifetime with - - - - -names given.

Did - - - (name) - - and I have a bad relationship in another lifetime? Do I own him / her something karmically? Is that karmic debt over? If yes - Can I release that family member from my life now?

Is my main karma in this lifetime to be the Caretaker of - - -(name person - usually the parent).

Does my soul have other biological families other than the one I know in 3D?

Is this another aspect of my soul experiencing on 3D now?

Is this in another realm?

If you believe you are a walk- in, ask about all family members - theirs and yours.

I have dreamed of parents on another planet - is this a reality? Past life? Parallel life?

- - - - -(name) - abused me as a child. Can I forgive (name) and balance the energies now?

Adoption questions:

Is my biological mother alive? Ask further about her - your father - siblings. Do I need to find them for karmic reasons? Will I find them? Does my biological mother want to know me?

You can include questions about foster parents if you feel connected.

Don't forget grandparents - and other relatives you knew while growing up.

Ask your guide if a deceased member of the family is available to speak with you. Ex. Can you bring my mother to speak with me?

You may have to pause to wait for another spirit to arrive.

You may smell flowers, or have other sensory experiences.

If you need to ask forgiveness about something - this is the time to do so.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Report Spam   Logged
Pages: 1 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: