Atlantis Online
April 19, 2024, 04:42:10 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: FARMING FROM 6,000 YEARS AGO
http://www.thisislincolnshire.co.uk/displayNode.jsp?nodeId=156622&command=displayContent&sourceNode=156618&contentPK=18789712&folderPk=87030

Home Help Arcade Gallery Links Staff List Calendar Login Register  

Communicating with the Dead (Original)

Pages: 1 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Communicating with the Dead (Original)  (Read 9753 times)
Sandra
Superhero Member

« Reply #315 on: January 20, 2008, 10:35:33 pm »

Aphrodite

Member # 2573

Member Rated:
   posted 10-21-2005 11:02 PM                       
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
That's sort of where the Light Worker thing comes in. I'm a natural healer basically, I use energy/vibration to heal others - in both worlds. More commonly, I'm a chakra cleaner and go-fer for the angelic realm. Just doing the job I am contracted here to do.

quote:
"Class Action?" What's that? I'd love to hear...

I was tasked with healing a large number of souls the same time. It was the most painful thing I have ever done.

Hi Allison,

This work sounds interesting, how did you come to realize this is what you were born to do? Is there some organization you are involved with, and, if so, which one?

"Tasked with healing a large number of souls," I'd certainly like to hear more about that if you're willing to tell.

--------------------
"He who controls others maybe powerful, but he who has mastered himself is mightier still.” - Lao Tsu

Report Spam   Logged
Pages: 1 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: