Atlantis Online
March 29, 2024, 04:04:07 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: USA showered by a watery comet ~11,000 years ago, ending the Golden Age of man in America
http://dsc.discovery.com/news/briefs/20050926/mammoth_02.html

Home Help Arcade Gallery Links Staff List Calendar Login Register  

Communicating with the Dead (Original)

Pages: 1 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Communicating with the Dead (Original)  (Read 8694 times)
Sandra
Superhero Member

« Reply #300 on: January 20, 2008, 10:32:46 pm »

Allison
Member # 2560

Member Rated:
   posted 10-18-2005 06:55 PM                       
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I'm not sure what you mean when you say "ghost" - do you mean apparition or presence and do you mean in this world or the astral world. I'll try to explain this sensibly. First a short background where I am coming from with this - I travel freely between the worlds and so most of my contact with the disembodied spirits takes place on their turf. I had these 2 cats - Cozy and Melon. They were twins and I got them when they were 5 weeks old. I had a very strong psychic bond with Cozy. I brought these cats here from England with me. Melon passed away at age 9 from an accident and I was devastated. He was a large coal black cat and had this streak of mischief in him - he was extremely intelligent. I used to have to have a lock on the fridge to keep him out of there because he was forever opening the fridge and helping himself to whatever he wanted. Cozy never did these sort of things, she had quite the opposite kind of personality. Anyway, for quite a time after Melon died, I'd see or hear the fridge door open when nobody was anywhere near it. I'd often wake up to find the fridge open. It was Melon doing it. I'd sometimes hear him meow in that distinctive deep me-howl that he had. I think that Cozy would see him too because she was not as hisser or growler and she would sometimes fix her gaze intenty in the thin air at seemingly nothing and and hiss or growl. It was so unlike her. Melon used to like to steal Cozy's catnip and I think he was playing with her from the other world.
Now when Cozy passed away at age 16 - she died naturally - but all her life this cat and I could communicate telepathically. many is the time that Cozy warned me of impending danger - you know, little things. She would get this urgent tone to her meow and I knew that I needed to either stop what I was doing or in some cases go and follow her to what she wanted to show me. She knew when I was pregnant before I did. And tried to tell me too. She was very protective and possessive of me and of my son when he was born - she used to "wash" his head just like he was a kitten and I saw no reason at all to disallow it. Anyway, after Cozy died, she made it very well known to me that she was staying around as a spirit guide and to this day, that is exactly what she does. My encounters with her are all in the astral world, but she's there. She takes me on journeys to show me things - like symbols and signs - to help in solving dilemas. Almost I guess like a guardian angel, but in animal form. I know that I will never again in this lifetime have a cat like her or a bond like that with another animal. Now I have been to intuitive readers who I never saw in my life before I sat down with them and they have all seen Cozy too.
I hope this doesn't sound too crazy to you, but this is what I have experienced and continue to.

[ 10-18-2005, 06:56 PM: Message edited by: Allison ]
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Report Spam   Logged
Pages: 1 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: