Atlantis Online
March 28, 2024, 05:43:58 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Giant crater may lie under Antarctic ice
http://space.newscientist.com/article/dn9268

Home Help Arcade Gallery Links Staff List Calendar Login Register  

Communicating with the Dead (Original)

Pages: 1 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Communicating with the Dead (Original)  (Read 8640 times)
Sandra
Superhero Member

« Reply #270 on: January 20, 2008, 10:16:55 pm »

Mish

Member # 2552

posted 08-07-2005 07:21 AM                       
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Europa - Killer posts! I love the bit about people who see ghosts normally having a low IQ!!I'm in trouble!!! :-) Hillarious!!! :-)

Here's a new thought guys... Unknown brought up auras to me recently and explained a bit about what they were, and it got me thinking... I was told years ago that I had a really big, purple aura. Unknown told me this is supposed to mean I am a very spiritual person. What I am wondering is if since reading an aura with K(?)-photos is like measuring a persons 'energy field', what if certain colors corresponded with certain frequencies (like since I am purple, I would be a high freqency person) and that frequency is what is needed to amplify the ghost frequency. Maybe this could mean that other 'purple' people (HA!) could also access the ghost visions I had if they were at the same house. Maybe my siblings are of a different vibrational frequency, and thereby colour, and hence did not amplify the 'ghosts' the way I did naturally, so therefore did not see them like I did. Hmmmm.

Do any of you know anything about auras and that Kirilian (Huh?) photography that lets them photograph the human aura? Do auras change over time or are they always the same - like a fingerprint? Maybe there is a correlation with people who 'see ghosts' or experience visions like I did having a specific frequency they vibrate at that is in harmony with the recording or ghost and thereby magnifies it to manifestation. Any thoughts?

Oh, BTW, I love ressurection Mary too. She is a ghost that really gets me because she moves around and dances with people! So much for my recording theory with her!!! :-)

And Aries, thanks for missing me. No ghosts have gotten me......yet. Heh-heh! :-)
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Report Spam   Logged
Pages: 1 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: