Atlantis Online
March 29, 2024, 09:30:41 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: FARMING FROM 6,000 YEARS AGO
http://www.thisislincolnshire.co.uk/displayNode.jsp?nodeId=156622&command=displayContent&sourceNode=156618&contentPK=18789712&folderPk=87030

Home Help Arcade Gallery Links Staff List Calendar Login Register  

Communicating with the Dead (Original)

Pages: 1 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Communicating with the Dead (Original)  (Read 8765 times)
Sandra
Superhero Member

« Reply #255 on: January 20, 2008, 10:01:24 pm »

Mish

Member # 2552

posted 08-01-2005 06:30 AM                       
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Doc - Wow. You sound like a pretty amazing woman -doin' what you gotta do, and everyone else seems to be holding up under their loses too. I only hope I am as stoic when it's my parents time. I am thinking of you guys...

Sandra - I'm sure some here already know of my obsession with ghosts being 'recordings'? Well, my husband and I are currently trying to access one. The idea being that if we send different sound vibrations (from his cello at the moment)through haunted waters, if we were to hit on a tone that is in resonance with the vibrational waves of the recording (or 'ghost'), the waves become amplified and make it easier to see, or get a photo record, of a manifestation. We have water samples from a local haunted hot springs and we have an amp set up with one sample pan on it, and another sample elsewhere as a 'control'. We send different tones (vibration lengths) through the sample pan of water and take photos at the same instant to log the results. So far nothing but photos of pans of water, but there are lots and lots of frequencies out there still to test! :-)

I laughed to my hubby the other day that it sounds as if I am trying to 'disprove' ghosts or the afterlife by proving they are recordings. Me! Who saw them first hand! I very much believe in something on the other side, but ghosts and hauntings are not considered 'real science', and therefore not worth study, because you can't reproduce results in a lab, you just do a lot of documenting. If someone could figure out how to observe a 'ghost' with regularity, or find one that shows up when asked (or when magnified with sound...:-) - viola'! -ghosts become real science. We'd get a whole lot more questions answered that way! This is my thinking.

Only a crazy-woman who has seen ghosts and then subsequently nabbed a science degree would think up this strangeness, I'm sure, but it drives me and it is fun. I wonder if the ghosts of Spring Cottage know, and approve, with what I'm about these days - since they kinda started it!!Ha!
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Report Spam   Logged
Pages: 1 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: