Atlantis Online
March 19, 2024, 05:21:44 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: THE SEARCH FOR ATLANTIS IN CUBA
A Report by Andrew Collins
http://www.andrewcollins.com/page/articles/atlantiscuba.htm

Home Help Arcade Gallery Links Staff List Calendar Login Register  

Communicating with the Dead (Original)

Pages: 1 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... 24   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Communicating with the Dead (Original)  (Read 8460 times)
Trent
Superhero Member

« Reply #210 on: January 19, 2008, 03:44:15 pm »

Mish

Member # 2552

posted 07-29-2005 08:00 AM                       
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Rock - Is the astral plane the mystic equivallent of hell then? I personally believe ALL of our energy goes with us since I don't think energy can be good or bad necessarliy and is only labled so by the mind, unless you want to talk ionization.
However, your astral plane does fit neatly into my personal experience with the Ouija. Though, one thing... if "Nicholas" was of the astral plane, why didn't he latch himself to me and come with me after I contacted him at Spring Cottage? I asked him to do this when I moved as I had become sort of attached to seeing the ghosts, and I wanted to see if they could follow. He said he would, but never did. If he were of the astral plane, wouldn't he have lept at the chance to be with me no matter where I was? If he DID attach himself to me back then and just hasn't made himself known since then, how do I explain all my good fortune in life? If I picked up an entity from the astral plane 20 years ago wouldn't my life be riddled with problems??

Oh! Hubby just got up so I'm gunna run and have coffee with him. I'll talk spirit photography soon, Sandra, as I'm attempting some of that myself at the moment....
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Report Spam   Logged

"That which does not kill us, makes us stronger."
Pages: 1 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... 24   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: