Atlantis Online
April 18, 2024, 03:47:24 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: DID A COMET CAUSE A FIRESTORM THAT DEVESTATED NORTH AMERICA 12,900 YEARS AGO?
http://atlantisonline.smfforfree2.com/index.php/topic,1963.0.html

Home Help Arcade Gallery Links Staff List Calendar Login Register  

Communicating with the Dead (Original)

Pages: 1 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 24   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Communicating with the Dead (Original)  (Read 9630 times)
Sandra
Superhero Member

« Reply #150 on: January 18, 2008, 02:55:26 am »

Mish

Member # 2552

posted 07-07-2005 08:04 AM                       
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Sandra, Yes I do a bit of field investigating, but not much these days as I am the full time mom of 2 little ones. I go to (public, so far) places reputed to be haunted, run video, take photos, and record in case of EVP. I've gotten a few interesting photos, but not much else. My next place to investigate is going to be the LittleBigHorn Battlefield (where Custer's last stand was). Apparently that place is crawling with images and sounds of the past.

I did read about your experience seeing your father and though I guess I must have given a 'menacing' impression of my 'ghosts', it wasn't that way at all. It was VERY much how you described - I felt calmed and unafraid of them somehow (after the initial shock of seeing them wore off) and was very distressed to learn we were moving as I didn't want to leave my 'ghosts' behind. They comforted me somehow and I missed them when we moved a few towns away and they didn't follow. I even asked them to follow, in case that would work, and it didn't.

Oh, I also always got the sense they wanted to tell me something too, like your dad, but couldn't. I could sense them hanging around me a lot in that house even when I couldn't see them. A lot of what goes on when you see ghosts is in your 'gut', I've learned, and not something you can document. That's why it's hard for scientists to take this stuff seriously. So much of it isn't about data and numbers you can observe.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Report Spam   Logged
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 24   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: