Atlantis Online
April 16, 2024, 05:02:25 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: FARMING FROM 6,000 YEARS AGO
http://www.thisislincolnshire.co.uk/displayNode.jsp?nodeId=156622&command=displayContent&sourceNode=156618&contentPK=18789712&folderPk=87030

Home Help Arcade Gallery Links Staff List Calendar Login Register  

Communicating with the Dead (Original)

Pages: 1 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 24   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Communicating with the Dead (Original)  (Read 9534 times)
Sandra
Superhero Member

« Reply #150 on: January 18, 2008, 02:45:10 am »

Volitzer

Member # 245

Rate Member   posted 06-03-2005 12:01 AM                       
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Originally posted by Sandra Taylor:

I'll tell you all about my experiences with seeing my father. He died about a year ago so the grief I have towards him dying is still very fresh in my mind. The first time I saw him was only a couple of days after he died and it was very startling. He was sitting in this chair in my apartment and just staring at me. While he was alive, my father only came to my apartment once, but he was sitting in the same chair he'd been in while he came to visit. After being startled at first by his appearance, I actually wasn't that afraid. I know my father would never hurt me and I got the feeling that he only came because he cared about me so much and wanted to see how I was doing. I looked away, and when I looked back again, he was gone.

He actually has visited me two more times since then. Once, I awoke from an afternoon nap and saw him standing over me, and then he walked into the closet and disappeared. The other time, he was sitting in the chair again, just staring at me. I just said something like, "it's okay, Dad, you can go now," and I haven't seen him since. I've never gotten close enough to him to actually put my hand through him, but he doesn't look quite real when I see him. He's also a few years younger than he was at the time when he died.

Each time he appeared, I've never been afraid, and he seems to appear simply to comfort me. Maybe I am insane, but I am certain of what I saw. Even today, I can still feel his presence around me at times, when I'm troubled about something, even if I can no longer see him. I was very close with my father while he was alive, in case you couldn't tell.

My experiences, seeing my father are what has got me interested in pursuing the whole idea of life after death. I would like to learn more about how to communicate with him, and wish I had seized the opportunity at the time, if only to find out more of what the afterlife is like. He doesn't say anything, just stares, and I don't exactly know what he is trying to say, I can just sense it.

I'm not certain what would happen if I took a picture. I've seen ghost pictures before and usually they look like bad exposures. Most spirit photography seems to be faked. On the other hand, there are things like EVP and automatic writing that I tend to believe in a little more as methods of contacting the dead.

I believe you Sandra cuz I had an experience with an 80 year old neighbor who was known as Grandma to all the kids in the neighborhood. Anyway I was in my teens when she died but earlier in life I got a glimpse of her bingo buddies. Anyway after the funeral and everyone being depressed, I had this dream that I came down the stairs during sunrise and saw her meet up with her bingo buddies right in our camp. I, in my dream, got halfway down the stairs, she looked at me and I her and her body language and eye language seem to convey that death wasn't to be feared but had a reunion feel to it and a sense of release from the Earthly plane. Given the suns position at that time it felt like it was around the 9 am hour. Of course being a teen I was like, I'm watching dead people congregate in my house, freaked out, woke up and headed downstairs to find the room empty but the sun in nearly the same position with the same warm feel of the room I had in my dream.

I told my parents about what happened and how I reassured her family that she was comfortable in the afterlife and they (my parents) told me never to bring it up to anyone in her family again.

To this day I've wondered why she met her friends in the after-life in my family's camp.

Okay Norm;  what we are dealing with here is now beyond the 1st, 2nd, 3rd, and 4th dimesions, length, width, height, time. Thanks to Richard Hoagland and his lectures on Martian tetrahedral geometry we now know that events that start in the higher dimensions manifest themselves in the lower ones eventually. The spirit world operates much the same way it appears. This is what I mean by politics, religions are so worried about their base that they see all sciences as evil-detractors. 

Let's not forget it was in the South where they had to pass laws requiring that kids of religious zealots were to be taken to the hospitals for treatable illnesses. This was becuase the zealots had themselves convinced that man's surgical hands weren't to be trusted in place of the Divine's and that prayer was the only acceptable form of treatment. That was until a poor kid died from a treatable stomach illness and the doctor sued the family for neglect cuz it had gotten in the advance stages. So try to keep an open mind with emerging sciences okay. 
Posts: 6625 | From: Jacksonville, Florida | Registered: Oct 2000   
Report Spam   Logged
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 24   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: