Atlantis Online
September 17, 2019, 03:19:22 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Secrets of ocean birth laid bare 
http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/sci/tech/5191384.stm#graphic

Home Help Arcade Gallery Links Staff List Calendar Login Register  

Communicating with the Dead (Original)

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 ... 24   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Communicating with the Dead (Original)  (Read 1938 times)
Trent
Superhero Member

« Reply #15 on: January 06, 2008, 09:09:39 pm »

Absonite

Member # 1766

posted 03-16-2005 06:57 AM                       
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry guys,
There is absolutely NO communication with the dead. You should settle that once and for all in your minds.

It is not a disagreement between me and you. It is a disagreement between you and the people who run the universes and who know what is going on. That was made perfectly clear by the material I posted. You are confusing a phenomenon of what you call "ghosts" with people who have passed on.

There are numerous orders of beings that are beyond the normal range of vision who also inhabit this planet. In fact an example of the quite numerous beings that share this place with us is illustrated by this account below, but this should not be confused with the so-called "dead".

quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

114:0.2 At noon today the roll call of planetary angels, guardians, and others on Urantia was 501,234,619 pairs of seraphim. There were assigned to my command two hundred seraphic hosts -- 597,196,800 pairs of seraphim, or 1,194,393,600 individual angels. The registry, however, shows 1,002,469,238 individuals; it follows therefore that 191,924,362 angels were absent from this world on transport, messenger, and death duty. (On Urantia there are about the same number of cherubim as seraphim, and they are similarly organized.)

http://urantiabook.org/newbook/papers/p114.htm

This "roll call" was written in 1934, my guess is that the numbers are fairly stable.
The midway creatures, who by the way are the real "permanent" citizens of this planet have the ability to make themselves visible to us mortals although it is a rare occurance.

There you have it, agree or disagree is your choice, but at least now you know the truth.

quote:

6. SERAPHIC ORGANIZATION
38:6.1 After the second millennium of sojourn at seraphic headquarters the seraphim are organized under chiefs into groups of twelve (12 pairs, 24 seraphim), and twelve such groups constitute a company (144 pairs, 288 seraphim), which is commanded by a leader. Twelve companies under a commander constitute a battalion (1,728 pairs or 3,456 seraphim), and twelve battalions under a director equal a seraphic unit (20,736 pairs or 41,472 individuals), while twelve units, subject to the command of a supervisor, constitute a legion numbering 248,832 pairs or 497,664 individuals. Jesus alluded to such a group of angels that night in the garden of Gethsemane when he said: "I can even now ask my Father, and he will presently give me more than twelve legions of angels."

38:6.2 Twelve legions of angels comprise a host numbering 2,985,984 pairs or 5,971,968 individuals, and twelve such hosts (35,831,808 pairs or 71,663,616 individuals) make up the largest operating organization of seraphim, an angelic army. A seraphic host is commanded by an archangel or by some other personality of co-ordinate status, while the angelic armies are directed by the Brilliant Evening Stars or by other immediate lieutenants of Gabriel. And Gabriel is the "supreme commander of the armies of heaven," the chief executive of the Sovereign of Nebadon, "the Lord God of hosts."

38:6.3 Though serving under the direct supervision of the Infinite Spirit as personalized on Salvington, since the bestowal of Michael on Urantia, seraphim and all other local universe orders have become subject to the sovereignty of the Master Son. Even when Michael was born of the flesh on Urantia, there issued the superuniverse broadcast to all Nebadon which proclaimed, "And let all the angels worship him." All ranks of angels are subject to his sovereignty; they are a part of that group which has been denominated "his mighty angels."

[This message has been edited by Absonite (edited 03-16-2005).]

Report Spam   Logged

"That which does not kill us, makes us stronger."
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 ... 24   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: