Atlantis Online
April 19, 2024, 01:16:41 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Towering Ancient Tsunami Devastated the Mediterranean
http://www.livescience.com/environment/061130_ancient_tsunami.html

Home Help Arcade Gallery Links Staff List Calendar Login Register  

Communicating with the Dead (Original)

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 ... 24   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Communicating with the Dead (Original)  (Read 9737 times)
Trent
Superhero Member

« Reply #15 on: January 06, 2008, 09:01:44 pm »

Trent

Member # 2174

Member Rated:
   posted 01-19-2005 10:01 PM                       
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Tracy, Rock & Sangmele,
I'm glad you like it. We've all lost loved ones, and I think that sooner or later they do try and communicate with us. I've never seen a ghost myself, but I do believe that there are people who have a certain empathy with them who do see them at times. My mom is like that. When her dad passed away, years ago, about a day afterwards, she saw him sitting in a chair, just staring at her. She told him. "It's alright, Dad, you can go," and then he just faded away.

The same thing happened when my father died. He had a rough illness and had really gone downhill in the end. A couple of nights after he died, though, he appeared to her again. Only, he didn't appear to her as the poor guy he ended up as, he appeared to he was in his prime: slim, handsome, even dressed in his army uniform. "Not yet," she told him, and then he, too disappeared.

I don't reall need to see a ghost to know they exist, and I do know they are trying to communicate with us. There's this period when they first pass on when they try the hardest, and then they move onto the other side (if they're lucky).

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Report Spam   Logged

"That which does not kill us, makes us stronger."
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 ... 24   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: