Atlantis Online
April 20, 2024, 03:10:25 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Hunt for Lost City of Atlantis
http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/europe/3227295.stm

Home Help Arcade Gallery Links Staff List Calendar Login Register  

GREAT NEWS!!!

Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: GREAT NEWS!!!  (Read 1953 times)
HereForNow
Superhero Member

HUH?

« Reply #15 on: January 05, 2008, 03:01:44 pm »

Good Job Unknown.

This means your going to have to change your Handle to WellKnown. LOL
Cogradulations.
Report Spam   Logged

unknown
Superhero Member

« Reply #16 on: January 05, 2008, 03:23:53 pm »

Ha, Ha that cracked me up Here-For-Now, but I still have a ways to go yet... quite a ways, actually.
Report Spam   Logged

"There exists an agent, which is natural and divine, material and spiritual, a universal plastic mediator, a common receptical of the fluid vibrations of motion and the images of forms, a fluid, and a force, which can be called the Imagination of Nature..."
Elphias Levi
unknown
Superhero Member

« Reply #17 on: January 05, 2008, 03:41:57 pm »

That reminds me... that I forgot to thank all the people here at AO that have read my work, and encouraged me. I want to give a special, thank you, to Rockessence, for helping me with editing. I must admit that I didn't even know how bad my grammar really was -- until a few enlighted souls here helped me with it.

I want to thank all the people, who read my work and offered me critisim, compliments and encouragments along the way. It has been over a year now, I quess, since I posted my first story and I know some of you will remember, "The Strange Diary Of Anna Dupree." I want to thank Veronica Poe for never letting, "The Devil Den's," die until it was a complete story. A very good reviewer indeed, it must be in the Poe blood. She is largely responsible for it's present, modest sucess.

duhhh... does sucess have two c's?

I want to thank Trent for reading all my stories... thank you

I want to thank Zodiac for comparing me to one of my favorite writers, Lovecraft...

I only wish I could write like that...

and I plan to try

ie.. supernatural/occult stuff 

I want to thank Stacy Dolham, for encouraging my poetry, Rachel for encouraging me and writing with me.

I want to thank Bianca for being a great friend, I want to thank Pagan, for kicking me in the ass when I need it. Heather for being a sweety, Jennie and Jenny for being there with me through all of this...

I want to thank Volitzer for keeping me entertained...

Here for Now for being here...

Cripes it starting to sound Like a speech from the Academy Awards, I know I forgot to mention somebody, oh, Aphrodite for being a true heart...

and all of you... everybody here, thanks...

PS: Oh, and Dawn for inviting me here, the mods for being cool and everything...
and all the new people here, hello... and let me say this is a great grope, ops, I mean group, here at AO

is there a u in grope?

« Last Edit: January 12, 2008, 11:52:09 pm by unknown » Report Spam   Logged

"There exists an agent, which is natural and divine, material and spiritual, a universal plastic mediator, a common receptical of the fluid vibrations of motion and the images of forms, a fluid, and a force, which can be called the Imagination of Nature..."
Elphias Levi
Bianca
Superhero Member

« Reply #18 on: January 06, 2008, 07:51:42 am »

Nice rehearsal for a future 'Acceptance Speech', KNOWN!!!

(Time to change the handle, I agree)

Who knows, in a few years it may be that it'll come true.......

Hugs,
b

PS - I don't think ther's a 'u' in grope, but Rocky will let us know, for sure.......
Report Spam   Logged

Your mind understands what you have been taught; your heart what is true.
unknown
Superhero Member

« Reply #19 on: January 06, 2008, 12:12:24 pm »

Thanks B

I'm not counting my chickens before they hatch though.
Report Spam   Logged

Elphias Levi
Bianca
Superhero Member

« Reply #20 on: January 06, 2008, 12:22:39 pm »

NO, NO, NO!!!

YOU MUST AIM FOR THE MOON - ALWAYS -

Even if, eventually, you may have to settle for the stars.......

(It has nothing to do with "counting chickens......")
Report Spam   Logged

Your mind understands what you have been taught; your heart what is true.
Trent
Superhero Member

« Reply #21 on: January 06, 2008, 08:36:07 pm »

No problem, Unknown, I am totally glad that we could help you with your work and wish that you have great success to come.  Your acceptance speech, by the way, read a little tipsy (maybe a little too drunk on success?)  Well, you sure deserve it, buddy.
Report Spam   Logged

"That which does not kill us, makes us stronger."
unknown
Superhero Member

« Reply #22 on: January 06, 2008, 08:57:12 pm »

Hi Trent

Ha, you quessed that one, I was drunk when I wrote it. I never would have written anything like that sober.

Well B.

I will try...
Report Spam   Logged

Elphias Levi
Volitzer
Superhero Member

« Reply #23 on: January 07, 2008, 12:17:38 am »

I write stuff to but many times I have a fear of it becoming outdated.

Like the whole Terminator Trilogy.  A good series science fiction-wise but when you realize that our planet is being monitored at all times by E-Cs (extraterrestrial civilizations.) and that any nuclear war is made impossible to start.  The series looses its luster.
Report Spam   Logged
Europa
Administrator
Superhero Member

« Reply #24 on: January 07, 2008, 11:05:02 am »

Congratulations, Unknown, you are certainly entitled to enjoy your success!
Report Spam   Logged
unknown
Superhero Member

« Reply #25 on: January 07, 2008, 11:07:27 am »

Thanks Europa

I appreciate it...
Report Spam   Logged

Elphias Levi
Pagan
Superhero Member

« Reply #26 on: January 07, 2008, 01:19:15 pm »

I have to say that I take complete credit for this, your work got that extra spark when I told you to add more sex in it.  Once you added all that incest, beastiality and **** into your craft, that's when you became a complete artist!  Smiley
Report Spam   Logged

╔╪╪╪╪╪╪╪╪╗
☼The Pagan ☼
╚╪╪╪╪╪╪╪╪╝
unknown
Superhero Member

« Reply #27 on: January 07, 2008, 02:07:16 pm »

Hi Pagan

I always get a kick out of your comments...
They're a guilty pleasure, I want more of... the seeds of forbidden fruit come to full bloom.
« Last Edit: January 07, 2008, 02:11:45 pm by unknown » Report Spam   Logged

Elphias Levi
Jennifer O'Dell
Superhero Member

« Reply #28 on: January 07, 2008, 03:16:49 pm »

I didn't really help that much, but offer some moral support, thanks for the thanks anyway. 

I sure hope that it keeps up and that you get to be the next Stephen King, or better...

Report Spam   Logged
unknown
Superhero Member

« Reply #29 on: January 07, 2008, 05:31:36 pm »

Hi Jennifer

Moral support is a really big help, especially for someone like me...

Report Spam   Logged

Elphias Levi
Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: