Atlantis Online
March 28, 2024, 03:41:55 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Were seafarers living here 16,000 years ago?
http://www.canada.com/victoriatimescolonist/news/story.html?id=34805893-6a53-46f5-a864-a96d53991051&k=39922

Home Help Arcade Gallery Links Staff List Calendar Login Register  

Oak Island Inscription (Quote)

Pages: 1 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Oak Island Inscription (Quote)  (Read 5198 times)
Mia Knight

« Reply #300 on: March 12, 2008, 10:26:05 pm »

Keith Ranville

Member # 3190

Member Rated:
   posted 03-05-2007 02:53 AM                   
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
TEMPLARSCRIB IS ON THE ODD-BALL TROLL IGNORE LIST

Roll Eyes

obsessed fool

[ 03-05-2007, 03:14 AM: Message edited by: Keith Ranville ]

--------------------
Atlantis Rising: oakislandtreasure.co.uk rude behavior Complaint Dept.This rude ignorant behavior on Atlantis Rising

press here to make a complaint:
http://forums.atlantisrising.com/cgi-bin/ubb/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic&f=15&t=000857

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Report Spam   Logged
Mia Knight

« Reply #301 on: March 12, 2008, 10:26:31 pm »

TemplarScribe

Member # 4781

Rate Member   posted 03-05-2007 03:20 AM                   

quote:
Originally posted by I_am_that_I_am:
I think I have seen something about a rounded bottom triangle before, but can't place it.

Hey there, I_Am. I've seen your posts elsewhere on AR, and I respect your intelligent discourse. Thanks for trying to get us back on topic.

The "rounded bottom" you recall is of the stone triangle as it was originally described, before falling prey to less considerate treasure hunters in the 1930s. A survey/drawing of the stone triangle, which many have compared to a sailing ship, can be best found here:

http://freemasonry.bcy.ca/texts/oak_island/roper01.jpg

Along with an excellent discussion of the importance of the stone triangle and how it applies to locating the Money Pit, here:

http://freemasonry.bcy.ca/texts/oak_island/oak_island03.html

Both of these pages above come from the excellent pamphlet by Lavergne Johnson, who was a member of Centennial-King George Lodge No. 171, in British Columbia, who hosts these pages.

It's clear that whoever left the triangle and drilled stones, they intended to use them to relocate the entrance to the Money Pit, assuming that age and the elements had done enough to disguise its location. Notice that the line through the middle of the triangle (which does not refer to Birch Island, but actually points straight to the Money Pit) is offset by more than 6 degrees. Various reasons for this have been offered by other researchers, from implying a corresponding 6 1/2 degree difference from due west in the drilled stones east and north of the Money Pit, to a declination of the original excavators' magnetic bearings.

Interestingly, Mr. Johnson suggests that a simple reflection of the main line between the triangle and drilled stones points to the location of the real treasure on the island, as explained in the diagram below:

http://freemasonry.bcy.ca/texts/oak_island/oak_island05.html

As far as other possible triangles, the wetlands - slash - swamp in the middle of Oak Island also looks like a triangle to some, depending on which aerial survey one uses. There's evidence, BTW, of an early dry-dock in that swamp.

Care to post any relevant comments, Keith?

TemplarScribe

--------------------
"Every great thinker is someone else's moron."
-- Umberto Eco, "Foucault's Pendulum"

Posts: 24 | From: Three Islands West of Birch Island | Registered: Jan 2007   

Report Spam   Logged
Mia Knight

« Reply #302 on: March 12, 2008, 10:27:17 pm »

Ranville

Member # 3190

Member Rated:
   posted 03-05-2007 03:30 AM                   
TEMPLARSCRIB IS ON THE ODD-BALL TROLL IGNORE LIST

Yeah get lost' your company is not welcome' go force someone that will even try to listen to you? I have way to much class to talk to you.
Do the right thing for me and everyone here on A.R and stay away from me'

Dont you get the hint that people hate you here' and your entourage, and quit following me around, its not healthy..go see a councilor or something...Geezz may be they will give you guys a group rate?

[ 03-05-2007, 03:44 AM: Message edited by: Keith Ranville ]

--------------------
Atlantis Rising: oakislandtreasure.co.uk rude behavior Complaint Dept.This rude ignorant behavior on Atlantis Rising

http://forums.atlantisrising.com/cgi-bin/ubb/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic&f=15&t=000857

Report Spam   Logged
Mia Knight

« Reply #303 on: March 12, 2008, 10:27:43 pm »

Enforen
Member # 4773

Member Rated:
   posted 03-05-2007 05:35 AM                   
Raven and Jennifer,

I don't think you really support Keith attempt to deceive this forum's membership from their money.

There are over 2000+ people from the first forum which Keith was a member, who are now glad to see him go and never wish to speak with him again. There are 100s of others from around the net who are also glad to see Keith has never returned. Google it!

As for me, he used my help and turned that into a scheme to rip you off. I take great offence to that type of action.

I doubt you have checked out Keith's story, such as contacting the people he mentions in his letters of support. If you did you would independently discover that Keith is not telling you the truth, thus you would not be giving him your blind support.

Personally, I find nothing wrong with telling you the truth about a person who is trying to rip you off. Keith and I parted our ways in July '06, I did not address him on the internet until 5 January 07, when I became aware of his not so truthful business opportunity, that is the only reason I'm here.

Keith, I am not going anywhere until you are truthful in you 'Business Opportunity'

Clearly state:

You do not have landowner permission.

You do not yet have a Government License.

You have no scientific data regarding the Birch Island feature, it is only speculation.

I see that you have removed some support letters and now have the Angie Zinck article in its original form....becoming truthful isn't so hard is it? Just state the above three points and I'll be on my way!

Raven and Jennifer, people have been contacting the authors of Keith's support letters and have been discovering that Keith really has no such support for Birch Island. I can only imagine how Keith replies to their emails, if he does at all? It was in Keith's own best interests to remove the letters. With that said, my efforts to bring out the truth on Keith have been successful but as you can see, there is still a little ways for Keith to go.

[ 03-05-2007, 06:34 AM: Message edited by: Enforen ]

--------------------
Please visit the Birch Island Illusion at
http://www.birchislandillusion.blogspot.com/

Report Spam   Logged
Mia Knight

« Reply #304 on: March 12, 2008, 10:28:32 pm »

Keith Ranville

Member # 3190

Member Rated:
   posted 03-05-2007 06:39 AM                   
IGNORE LIST  Roll Eyes

HA...haha....hahhaaah...hhhaaaahhaha...hahah

"Will somebody please report this wacko"

[ 03-05-2007, 06:49 AM: Message edited by: Keith Ranville ]

--------------------

Report Spam   Logged
Mia Knight

« Reply #305 on: March 12, 2008, 10:29:05 pm »

Ishtar

Member # 736

posted 03-05-2007 07:44 AM                   
I thought you guys started your own forum.!?

--------------------
“Ad initio, alea iacta est.”
And the light shineth in darkness; and the darkness comprehended it not.
it's Later Than You Think
http://forums.atlantisrising.com/cgi-bin/ubb/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic;f=28;t=000023;p=1

Report Spam   Logged
Mia Knight

« Reply #306 on: March 12, 2008, 10:29:36 pm »

Keith Ranville

Member # 3190

Member Rated:
   posted 03-05-2007 08:05 AM                   
I wish I had my own forum' I would'nt have to put up with these trolls
Or
this oakislandtreasure.co.uk. forum scum.!?

--------------------

Report Spam   Logged
Mia Knight

« Reply #307 on: March 12, 2008, 10:30:39 pm »

Enforen
Member # 4773

Member Rated:
   posted 03-05-2007 08:20 AM                   

quote:
Originally posted by Keith Ranville:
I wish I had my own forum' I would'nt have to put up with these trolls
Or
this oakislandtreasure.co.uk. forum scum.!?

Keith,

Starting your own forum will not quiet my call for you to tell the truth. Your hosting service, and/or ISP, or even their ISP will be petitioned with your scheme. Do you care to recall CTV seeking a legal opinion on the matter, to which they subsequently locked your thread? Your NBC thread was deleted in its entirety due to legal opinion, nothing more. How many times has your material been removed for violating not only forum rules, but for rightfully appearing as a scam?

You just don't get it do you?

You are fraudulently seeking people's money by not disclosing the truth. No rightful (or present)admin/hosting service will tolerate your antics.

Keith, I am not going anywhere until you are truthful in your 'Business Opportunity.

Clearly state in your ‘Business Opportunity’:

You do not have landowner permission.

You do not yet have a Government License.

You have no scientific data regarding the Birch Island feature, it is only speculation.

To all, you may notice that throughout our entire banter, Keith has never denied not once that anything I say is untrue. Why you may ask? It is because what I present here is the truth.

[ 03-05-2007, 10:17 AM: Message edited by: Enforen ]

--------------------

Report Spam   Logged
Mia Knight

« Reply #308 on: March 12, 2008, 10:31:12 pm »

via mars 2
Member # 1970

Member Rated:
   posted 03-05-2007 09:19 AM                   
none are more hated than the bearers of truth, eh templar, n4n?

none are more hurt nor blind than those given the truth, eh sarah, raven, and jennifer?

funny how when the truth confronts some, they back away. like it's the plague. and yet, why are they here?

if this doesn't smack of a psychological plethora of misc symptoms and case studies ...
Report Spam   Logged
Mia Knight

« Reply #309 on: March 12, 2008, 10:31:49 pm »

via mars 2
Member # 1970

Member Rated:
   posted 03-05-2007 09:28 AM                   
and thanks templar and nfn - you have certainly brought more points to bear worth considering in this thread.

unfortunately for you, i feel your attempts at elucidating those with preconceptions will fall on deaf ears. however, you can resort to industriousness, other than what you have done so far in "outing" keith.

start your own thread and let those who wish to follow reason, follow. those who wish to linger here can flounder.

kirk out
Report Spam   Logged
Mia Knight

« Reply #310 on: March 12, 2008, 10:32:22 pm »

Enforen
Member # 4773

Member Rated:
   posted 03-05-2007 10:15 AM                   

quote:
Originally posted by via mars 2:
none are more hated than the bearers of truth, eh templar, n4n?

Hi via mars 2,

Thanks for your words. This is the only forum of which I know where Keith has been able to continue. It is only in this forum where Keith has gained anyone's pity of support.

Keith starts in a new forum almost on a daily basis. His modus operandi is the same, initial faked press release; followed by bogus letters of support, and then in a day or two the 'Business Opportunity'. I give credit to some admins who see him and his solicitation coming from a mile away, and delete his post immediately. Whenever I have presented my information as I have here, the thread gets locked or deleted almost right away.

via mars 2, it is only here that he has been allowed to carry on, thus it is here where he must be confronted, in the very threads where his illusion does not go unchecked.

--------------------

Report Spam   Logged
Mia Knight

« Reply #311 on: March 12, 2008, 10:33:00 pm »

TemplarScribe

Member # 4781

Rate Member   posted 03-05-2007 11:07 AM                   

quote:
Originally posted by via mars 2:
start your own thread and let those who wish to follow reason, follow. those who wish to linger here can flounder.

That's a great idea, VM2.

The only problem is, ever since my little girl spilled apple juice on the keyboard, this is the only forum I can type in. This, and the Car Talk forum. Go figure.

quote:
kirk out

So, is that the original Kirk, the Wrath of Khan Kirk, or the new DirecTV "What, I can't use that line?" Kirk? (:^D)

TS

[ 03-05-2007, 11:32 AM: Message edited by: TemplarScribe ]

--------------------
"Every great thinker is someone else's moron."
-- Umberto Eco, "Foucault's Pendulum"

Posts: 24 | From: Three Islands West of Birch Island | Registered: Jan 2007   
Report Spam   Logged
Mia Knight

« Reply #312 on: March 12, 2008, 10:33:51 pm »

Keith Ranville

Member # 3190

Member Rated:
   posted 03-05-2007 12:02 PM                   
IGNORE LIST
 Roll Eyes
JEALOUS STRANGE BEHAVIOR

Get a life loosers

[ 03-05-2007, 01:25 PM: Message edited by: Keith Ranville ]

--------------------

Report Spam   Logged
Mia Knight

« Reply #313 on: March 12, 2008, 10:34:57 pm »

Keith Ranville

Member # 3190

Member Rated:
   posted 03-05-2007 02:22 PM                   
Reminder to the Igorant people

www. oakislandtreasure.co.uk rude behavior Complaint Dept.

Obsessive jealous Characters, Sash Inman a known racist, and known as enforen and Templarscribe and various other characters from the Oak Island treasure forum and a certain Oak Island a private society, have been making malicious personal attacks or character assassinations towards individuals on the Atlantis Rising Forum. oakislandtreasure.co.uk claim they are leading research in to the Money Pit, new research says otherwise, if you read there bazaar behavior research techniques on the thread “Oak Island Inscription”, you will read insults strange obsessive jealous behavior and other crazy antics? I my self got in a word tussle’ with there of odd behavior brought on by these peoples agitation bully anttics that porpously perverted my thread and are doing the same on this thread I hope people see what kind of stupid unfounded jibberish hate tatics that they brought from what ever low self-esteem up bringing they came from they should go back to what ever slimmy rock they slithered out from beneath.

This is where the oakislandtreasure.co.uk got or earned the name the Oak Island U.K funny farm. they are nothing but wacko's

http://forums.atlantisrising.com/ubb/ultimatebb.php?ubb=get_topic;f=15;t=000774;p=1

This rude ignorant behavior may be acceptable with the Oak Island treasure hunting community, as member of this forum (i.e.) Atlantis Rising and a researcher that I am well known for investigating the Oak Island Mystery and a victim from these malicious manipulating groups of people from these Oak Island organizations that are way out of line with there outlandish territorial behavior concerning this Oak Island treasure mystery. There must be nothing going on research wise on there forum that they need to go to other forums and seek attention? And Recruit people to perpetrate delinquent bashing on other sites.

Please visit the thread (Oak Island inscriptions) Thread or read on this thread and see for yourself that these people should be reported to the A.R administrator and other rude behavior by other characters on this forum,

I think if everyone pulls together on Atlantis Rising forum and takes responsibly for each other and police on people doing personal attacks on fellow members it will make a healthy environment to discuss information in a civilize matter.

Sincerely with your help we can achieve,

New Oak Island Leading Research:
Oak Island Treasure Hunter/Researcher

Keith Ranville

http://forums.atlantisrising.com/ubb/ultimatebb.php?ubb=get_topic;f=15;t=000774;p=1

--------------------

Report Spam   Logged
Mia Knight

« Reply #314 on: March 12, 2008, 10:35:42 pm »

Smiley4554

Administrator
Member # 332

posted 03-05-2007 02:39 PM                   
I have been informed that there is some insults being thrown around.

I am addressing eveyone on this particular topic. I have read this last page, at this time, and I am requesting that any and all stop immediately.

I will also inform Brig of this. At this point, consider all who have posted on this topic pre-warned. Do not make us issue any warnings publicly and privately.

--------------------
"It is not what happens to you in life that matters. It's how you handle what happens to you that counts." Kim

http://www.panoramio.com/user/120220

Please contact me by using the PM on the site. I will respond much faster. Thanks! Kim

Posts: 5588 | From: Arkansas...USA | Registered: Jan 2001   

Report Spam   Logged
Pages: 1 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: