Atlantis Online
April 19, 2024, 01:08:20 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Underwater caves off Yucatan yield three old skeletons—remains date to 11,000 B.C.
http://www.edgarcayce.org/am/11,000b.c.yucata.html

Home Help Arcade Gallery Links Staff List Calendar Login Register  

Oak Island Inscription (Quote)

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 ... 22   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Oak Island Inscription (Quote)  (Read 5690 times)
Mia Knight

« Reply #15 on: January 04, 2008, 05:23:28 am »

Keith Ranville

Member # 3190

Member Rated:
   posted 08-21-2006 12:37 PM                   
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hi Jennie

the oak Island smith cove stone fragment symbols is what I am authenticating the existance of the money pits symbols to the smiths cove symbols three of them read :+: in greek mythology meaning four underwater doors and next on a circle with a dot in it. go to this site it will show this stone http://home.att.net/~mleary/oakislan.htm

these are ancient symbols but of who? the dots seem myan it seems these symbols are a pot of soup' it just maybe the signatures of multiple civlization. what I am peicing togather maybe the halmarks of ancient civilizations and there secret of there ability for the constructions and for there reason for many structures. I am close to breaking this mysery wide open.

as for you next question maybe you need the Gcup to work the Ark of the Covenant. you must be one with everthing to work everthing.or or it can only be explained in lessons.
This is theory as you know I am open to all posibilities

my research is reaching exciting times

keith:)

http://kr.menhak.com
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Report Spam   Logged
Mia Knight

« Reply #16 on: January 04, 2008, 05:23:54 am »

Keith Ranville

Member # 3190

Member Rated:
   posted 08-21-2006 02:10 PM                   
The Micmac are an Algonquian tribe living in that part of eastern Canada called Acadia. In contrast to most tribes of North American Indians, the Micmac possess their own written language. This language was supposedly invented and taught to them by Pierre Maillard, a French priest who lived among the Micmac in the Eighteenth Century. The strange part about the Micmac writing is that its signs are often very similar to Egyptian hieroglyphs having the same meanings. B. Fell made this association in his book America B.C. He noted further that the priest Maillard actually had died 61 years before Champollion first published his decipherment of Egyptian hieroglyphics. It is unreasonable, therefore, to believe that Maillard could have invented Micmac writing with its Egyptian affinities. Either the affinities are the product of chance or Precolumbian contacts occurred between the Micmac and Egyptian voyagers.

http://www.science-frontiers.com/sf088/sf088a01.htm

--------------------
Atlantis Rising: oakislandtreasure.co.uk rude behavior Complaint Dept.This rude ignorant behavior on Atlantis Rising

press here to make a complaint:
http://forums.atlantisrising.com/cgi-bin/ubb/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic&f=15&t=000857

Report Spam   Logged
Mia Knight

« Reply #17 on: January 04, 2008, 05:24:12 am »

via mars 2
Member # 1970

Member Rated:
   posted 08-21-2006 07:20 PM                   
another link:
www.mysteriesofcanada.com/NOVA_SCOTIA/oakisland.htm

Keith - i had asked about your last name because another group of my clan settled in what was then granville county - annapolis, nova scotia. oddly enough, my direct clan line settled in granville county, north carolina here in the states mid to late 1700's after starting out in Virginia 2 generations before - our somewhat french side being here already in the mid 1600's in south carolina kicking around with the governor.

btw, i am of the opinion that the masonic angle probably merits some degree of involvement. i'm not sure if the above link mentions this, but marion michael morrison back in his acting days owned a company that had search rights to oak island. one might want to check if he indeed was a 32 degree ... and maybe say, aha.

or not. kirk out

i forgot, happy hunting.

[ 08-21-2006, 07:25 PM: Message edited by: via mars 2 ]
Posts: 2299 | From: arlington, va. | Registered: May 2004   
Report Spam   Logged
Mia Knight

« Reply #18 on: January 04, 2008, 05:24:32 am »

Raven:

Member # 3027

Member Rated:
   posted 08-22-2006 01:50 AM                   

quote:
History

Together with the Beothuk on Newfoundland, the Micmac were probably the first Native Americans to have regular contact with Europeans. This may have occurred as early as the 11th century with the early Viking settlements on the coast of North America, or perhaps with Basque fishermen who visited the Grand Banks before Columbus' voyage in 1492 but kept quiet about where they were catching all their fish. The first known contact was made in 1497 by John Cabot who took three Micmac with him when he returned to England. The Micmac may not have appreciated this, since Cabot disappeared in the same area during his second voyage a few years later. Contact between Micmac and Europeans became routine immediately afterwards. Beginning in 1501, Basque, Spanish, French, British, and Irish fishing boats visited the Grand Banks every summer. By 1519 the fishermen were coming ashore to dry their catch, and trade began, mainly for furs. The fishermen found the Micmac friendly and eager to trade ...almost too eager.

http://www.dickshovel.com/mic.html

These must have been the Indians mentioned in the Icelandic Voyages. And if the Vikings encountered them, the Templars would have been, too.

quote:
The Micmac religion believed in one supreme being but included a number of lesser gods, some of whom had human form. Best known of the Micmac legends are their stories of Glooscap, a cultural hero. Almost immediately after French Jesuits arrived in Acadia, the Micmac began to convert to the Roman Catholic faith. During the early years, the French brought relatively few of their women to North America, so intermarriage between French and Micmac became very common. These two factors bound the Micmac so closely to the French, that they found it very difficult to accept British rule after France cession of the Maritimes to Great Britain in 1713. Currently, most Micmac have French surnames, and they have remained among the most firmly converted of all Native American groups. At the same time, they have also retained much of their language and culture, and their practice of the Catholic religion has incorporated many of their traditional native beliefs.

"Almost immediately after French Jesuits arrived in Acadia, the Micmac began to convert to the Roman Catholic faith."

Maybe because they had already been already introduced to Catholicsm by the Templars?
Report Spam   Logged
Mia Knight

« Reply #19 on: January 04, 2008, 05:24:50 am »

Raven:

Member # 3027

Member Rated:
   posted 08-22-2006 01:54 AM                   
And that's right, they had hieroglyphs similar to the Egyptians.
Report Spam   Logged
Mia Knight

« Reply #20 on: January 04, 2008, 05:25:10 am »

Trojan_Libido

Member # 3127

Rate Member   posted 08-22-2006 03:04 AM                   
I'm highly sceptical about any symbols or ancient writings that are still around when the original tablet is gone.

--------------------
Author of The God Construct

Report Spam   Logged
Mia Knight

« Reply #21 on: January 04, 2008, 05:25:29 am »

Keith Ranville

Member # 3190

Member Rated:
   posted 08-22-2006 06:47 AM                   
to the First ? via mars I am not granville I am Ranville I am also Sinclair to My mothers maiden Name is Sinclair From northermn Manitboba. also my mothers grandfather Albert Sinclair workrd in the missionary and spoke seven languages. I may have inherited his linguest abilities. my mother said he traveled from the states.

as for the Mi'k Maq Native triangle symbol its meanning "GOD"

My intereset is the triangle symbol in Mi'kMaq its something to think about, this all took place in the Mi'k Maq's backyard. the meaning of triangle in the Mi'k Maq glyphs may shed some light to what is in the Birch Island's triangle. If some one was going in and out of your back yard wouldnt you investigate. most on the Mi'k Maq were driven to extintion the ones that were may know what was going on in Mahone Bay.

these are great post

keith
http://kr.mendhak.com
Report Spam   Logged
Mia Knight

« Reply #22 on: January 04, 2008, 05:25:48 am »

Keith Ranville

Member # 3190

Member Rated:
   posted 08-22-2006 08:45 PM                   
Ark of The Covenant

"Raider of the lost Treasure"
Could it be east of Oak Island co-ordinates Birch Island.

the triangle symbol is mysterious in all cultures and also triangle area's as well. I believe the Ark Of the Covenant is in a triangle area. It is a new discovery of a impression of a triangle on Birch Island. the local Mi'k Maq Natives refer to the triangle symbol as "GOD" the secrets to God may be in this triangle. Oak Island treasure is in Birch Island. according to research.

Keith, Thanks for lisening

--------------------
Atlantis Rising: oakislandtreasure.co.uk rude behavior Complaint Dept.This rude ignorant behavior on Atlantis Rising

press here to make a complaint:
http://forums.atlantisrising.com/cgi-bin/ubb/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic&f=15&t=000857

Report Spam   Logged
Mia Knight

« Reply #23 on: January 04, 2008, 05:26:08 am »

Keith Ranville

Member # 3190

Member Rated:
   posted 08-22-2006 09:35 PM                   
Sunday, August 20, 2006
Native methods being used to Break Oak Island Treasure Mystery

Native methods being used to Break Oak Island Treasure Mystery<>

Keith gives us more insight on the complete picture of how he is coming up with new ideas and leads in a treasure hunt on Oak Island that has been going on since 1795, when a young local boy rowed over to the island, found what he thought was signs of recent ground activity directly under a branch with a ships Pulley still attached on it. Beliveing this was the location of a pirate's lost treasure he launched a treasure hunt that has lasted over 200 years and has cost many lives. Keith’s Ideas and plans are the first in a long time that have not just involved going to the island and start digging a hole. As a treasure hunter I respect any one who takes the task to fully research and understand the treasure they are going after before the first shovel of ground is moved. Here is Keith’s latest work on the Oak Island Treasure subject.

Greg Mulac www.Losttreasurehunting.com

http:kr.mendhak.com

Report Spam   Logged
Mia Knight

« Reply #24 on: January 04, 2008, 05:26:29 am »

Byron
unregistered

posted 08-23-2006 01:34 AM             
Keith, I'm thinking what you have there is something related to either the Vikings or the Templars. Have any of the original artifacts said to have been found in the pits ever turned up?

Report Spam   Logged
Mia Knight

« Reply #25 on: January 04, 2008, 05:26:54 am »

Keith Ranville

Member # 3190

Member Rated:
   posted 08-23-2006 08:16 AM                   
Hey' Byron

the evidence that were found a G stone a stone with a large G on it. ship artifcats spanish sissors ect.. mainly debree Oak Island may have been visited be many ships oak Island may have been a place to repair ships for extended voyages. as to determan who is responsible for the workings solving this mystery will explain who
more Investigations are deeded to come to any conclusions.

keith

Report Spam   Logged
Mia Knight

« Reply #26 on: January 04, 2008, 05:27:15 am »

Jennie McGrath

Member # 2197

Member Rated:
   posted 08-24-2006 12:11 AM                   

quote:
Originally posted by Keith Ranville:
Hi Jennie

the oak Island smith cove stone fragment symbols is what I am authenticating the existance of the money pits symbols to the smiths cove symbols three of them read :+: in greek mythology meaning four underwater doors and next on a circle with a dot in it. go to this site it will show this stone http://home.att.net/~mleary/oakislan.htm

these are ancient symbols but of who? the dots seem myan it seems these symbols are a pot of soup' it just maybe the signatures of multiple civlization. what I am peicing togather maybe the halmarks of ancient civilizations and there secret of there ability for the constructions and for there reason for many structures. I am close to breaking this mysery wide open.

as for you next question maybe you need the Gcup to work the Ark of the Covenant. you must be one with everthing to work everthing.or or it can only be explained in lessons.
This is theory as you know I am open to all posibilities

my research is reaching exciting times

keith:)

http://kr.menhak.com

Very cool that you are so involved in all this, Keith. But how would the Micmacs have knowledge of all this symbolism that came down from ancient cultures? Are they really the ones responsible for these constructs or did someone else teach them about the symbols, or create them themselves?
Report Spam   Logged
Mia Knight

« Reply #27 on: January 04, 2008, 05:27:34 am »

Keith Ranville

Member # 3190

Member Rated:
   posted 08-24-2006 09:27 AM                   
Hi Jennie

Good to here from yourself, the Mi'kMaq people may have played a role in the construction in the Mahone Bay area alot of the Mi'k maq people were wipe out along with there history,by ealier European settlers I beliave Europeans were long before recorded accounts the Mi'k Maq glyphs are are much older than the known arrivals of the Europeans. the Mi'k Maq were taught these symbols from another culture the Sinclair family were linked to the Temlars and were believed to explore the Americas and interact with Mi'k maq people. I am Sinclair as well.

Keith:)

mendhak.com
Report Spam   Logged
Mia Knight

« Reply #28 on: January 04, 2008, 05:27:51 am »

Keith Ranville

Member # 3190

Member Rated:
   posted 08-24-2006 07:59 PM                   
"THE OAK ISLAND SYMBOLED' INSCRIPTIONS"

DESCRIPTIVE VERSES LETTER FOR SYMBOL

The new Translations by Keith Ranville Researcher:
http://www.mythandmystery.com/keith_ranville.htm

The accepted translation by the Halifax professor was:
http://www.activemind.com/Mysterious/Topics/OakIsland/inscribed_stones_translation.html

My descriptive translated seem more accepted.

Keith

Report Spam   Logged
Mia Knight

« Reply #29 on: January 04, 2008, 05:28:15 am »

via mars 2
Member # 1970

Member Rated:
   posted 08-25-2006 07:56 PM                   
ranville/sinclair - you don't hazard a guess as to the letter "g". hmmm

i don't suppose you've driven around the u.s. and come across lodge signs with the "g" smack dab in the middle of a compass and square? or are you coming into this a little late?

do you speak and write french more fluently? can you direct me or us to a site of yours, or articles about your exploits in french? i'm not sure i understand every word that you write, nor if any nuances are missed due to any translation shortcomings. thanks
Posts: 2299 | From: arlington, va. | Registered: May 2004   

Report Spam   Logged
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 ... 22   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: