Atlantis Online
March 28, 2024, 03:14:30 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Were seafarers living here 16,000 years ago?
http://www.canada.com/victoriatimescolonist/news/story.html?id=34805893-6a53-46f5-a864-a96d53991051&k=39922

Home Help Arcade Gallery Links Staff List Calendar Login Register  

Oak Island Inscription (Quote)

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 22   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Oak Island Inscription (Quote)  (Read 5212 times)
Mia Knight

« on: January 04, 2008, 05:16:30 am »

Author  Topic: Oak Island Inscription (Quote) 
Keith Ranville

Member # 3190

Member Rated:
   posted 08-16-2006 09:05 PM                   
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
OAK ISLAND FEATURE FILM DOCUMENTARY EXCLUSIVE

Frank W. Pandozzi Production, LLC
506 Valley Drive East
Suite 101
Chittenango, New York 13037
315-*** ****

For more information:
Frank W. Pandozzi
Frank W. Pandozzi Productions, LLC
315-*** ****
315-*** **** (cell phone)

FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE

March 1, 2007
Legendary Treasure Story To Be Filmed

Chittenango, NY – Frank W. Pandozzi Production, LLC the producer of Exploring Historys Treasures TV series, has received the exclusive rights to film the Oak Island treasure story. Ryan Prucker of Imagelight Advertising & Production, LLC will be the co-producer.

For centuries the treasure on Oak Island, Nova Scotia has been a mystery to treasure hunters, historians, and adventure seekers.

“The Oak Island treasure has been as puzzling as any treasure story in the world. What is buried on Oak Island and where it is buried has received interest for more than two centuries. Some say the “Holy Grail” the cup that Jesus drank from at the “Last Supper” is buried on the Island. Others have speculated that the treasure may very well be a book or a letter that could significantly affect the world today. Whatever is buried on Oak Island may now be located based on a new interpretation of a centuries old clue. The clue could lead to what the treasure is and it’s whereabouts,” Pandozzi states.

The Oak Island treasure legend began in the summer of 1795. Three individuals, Daniel McGinnis, John Smith and Anthony Vaughn were adventuring on Oak Island when they discovered a spot on the ground that looked as if it had been recently uncovered. Fifteen feet above the ground, swung a ships tackle hanging from a sawed off tree branch. On the tree were carved strange markings.

Visions of a buried treasure danced in their heads, so the three kept digging.

Digging deeper a former oak Island company encountered a flagstone with a strange inscription scrawled into it. It is this mysterious cipher that has captivated the world of treasure hunters. No one has been able to establish what the code means.

However, Keith Ranville, a Canadian Cree Native Indian, has studied the clues and believes he knows where the treasure is buried.

“Keith Ranville has worked diligently to uncover the mystery behind the code. I believe he is on to something,” Pandozzi says.

Filming will begin sometime this year.

Frank W. Pandozzi Production, LLC in Chittenango New York started operations in 2005.The production company produces Exploring Historys Treasures Television series and DVDs.
The series features history, metal detecting and treasure hunting.

Imagelight Advertising & Production, LLC in Syracuse New York is the co-producer of Exploring Historys Treasures TV series. Imagelight also provides full-scale film production, editing, media buying services as well as advertising to businesses and corporations. Interested parties may visit www.Imagel.net

For more information please visit www.exploringhistorystreasures.com, or
www.metal-detecting-ghost-towns-of-the-east.com.

Frank W. Pandozzi

# # #

New Original Leading Research:
Oak Island Treasure Hunter/Researcher

Keith Ranville

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
www. oakislandtreasure.co.uk rude behavior Complaint Dept.

Obsessive jealous Characters, Sash Inman a known racist, and known as enforen and Templarscribe and various other characters from the Oak Island treasure forum and a certain Oak Island a private society, have been making malicious personal attacks or character assassinations towards individuals on the Atlantis Rising Forum. oakislandtreasure.co.uk claim they are leading research in to the Money Pit, new research says otherwise, if you read there bazaar behavior research techniques on the thread “Oak Island Inscription”, you will read insults strange obsessive jealous behavior and other crazy antics? I my self got in a word tussle’ with there of odd behavior brought on by these peoples agitation bully anttics that porpously perverted my thread and are doing the same on this thread I hope people see what kind of stupid unfounded jibberish hate tatics that they brought from what ever low self-esteem up bringing they came from they should go back to what ever slimmy rock they slithered out from beneath.

This is where the oakislandtreasure.co.uk got or earned the name the Oak Island U.K funny farm. they are nothing but wacko's

http://forums.atlantisrising.com/ubb/ultimatebb.php?ubb=get_topic;f=15;t=000774;p=1

This rude ignorant behavior may be acceptable with the Oak Island treasure hunting community, as member of this forum (i.e.) Atlantis Rising and a researcher that I am well known for investigating the Oak Island Mystery and a victim from these malicious manipulating groups of people from these Oak Island organizations that are way out of line with there outlandish territorial behavior concerning this Oak Island treasure mystery. There must be nothing going on research wise on there forum that they need to go to other forums and seek attention? And Recruit people to perpetrate delinquent bashing on other sites.

Please visit the thread (Oak Island inscriptions) Thread or read on this thread and see for yourself that these people should be reported to the A.R administrator and other rude behavior by other characters on this forum,

I think if everyone pulls together on Atlantis Rising forum and takes responsibly for each other and police on people doing personal attacks on fellow members it will make a healthy environment to discuss information in a civilize matter.

Sincerely with your help we can achieve,

New Oak Island Leading Research:

Keith Ranville

http://forums.atlantisrising.com/ubb/ultimatebb.php?ubb=get_topic;f=15;t=000774;p=1

This is a quote from the Oak Island secrets Treasure
By D'Arcy O'Connor.

The most mystifying clue awaited the workers at the nintie foot level . Here, just before hitting another oak platform , they unearthed a large flat stone on which was engraved a stange inscription that none of them could decipher.

The story or this stone and it eventual fate is one of the many frusturating footnotes to the Oak Island Mystery. More Likely a stone with some sort of markings was found , for it is mention in all the early accounts of the Onslow Company's operations, and was reportedly seen by hundreds of persons before its disappearance in 1919. For many years the stone was used by John Smith as a curiuo piece set into his fire place of his home on Oak Island. there it was examined by many members of later search groups , including A.O Creighton who was partners in the Halifax bookbinding firm of A.H Creighton In 1865, while he was treasurer of an Oak Island search synddicate Creighton brought the stone to Halifax. where it was displayed at his shop to atract prospective investors in the Oak island project.

Leading Research into the Money Pit:

Keith Ranville

http://kr.mendhak.com

[ 03-05-2007, 02:24 PM: Message edited by: Keith Ranville ]

--------------------
Atlantis Rising: oakislandtreasure.co.uk rude behavior Complaint Dept.This rude ignorant behavior on Atlantis Rising

press here to make a complaint:
http://forums.atlantisrising.com/cgi-bin/ubb/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic&f=15&t=000857

http://forums.atlantisrising.com/ubb/ultimatebb.php?ubb=get_topic;f=28;t=000026;p=1
Report Spam   Logged

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Mia Knight

« Reply #1 on: January 04, 2008, 05:17:33 am »

Jennie McGrath

Member # 2197

Member Rated:
   posted 08-16-2006 10:56 PM                   
Hi Keith and welcome to the forum. So what do you think is in the site, pirate or Templar treasure?
Report Spam   Logged
Mia Knight

« Reply #2 on: January 04, 2008, 05:18:15 am »

Keith Ranville

Member # 3190

Member Rated:
   posted 08-18-2006 11:17 PM                   
Hi jennie

well the symbols are ancient and they describe a triangle clearing with greek underwater doors
they had a knowledge of ancient writtings and the workings on Oak Island are ancient.
the dots on the symbols are myan, the Spanish concorers never found cities of gold when they returned to south America with more men to loot the cities paved with wealth the people they left behind were killed and the wealth gone. the cities of gold were striped of the valuables the spanish searched every where and tortured the Natives and got nothing from them.
the birch island triangle may hold this treasure the Templars may have known of this repository there wealth was never recovered as well
The symbols speak of three shafts one s/n two this mystery is very intriguing the money pit symbols will solve this mystery.

you can read more about my theory on my websites http://kr.mendhak.com it has links to other sites

Thank you for your interest in me theory

Keith  Smiley
Report Spam   Logged
Mia Knight

« Reply #3 on: January 04, 2008, 05:18:44 am »

Jennie McGrath

Member # 2197

Member Rated:
   posted 08-19-2006 06:19 AM                   
Hi Keith, pretty cool webpage. Has anyone been down there diving on Birch Island? Does the messsage actually give specific coordinates?

Also, what do you think might be down there if it isn't treasure?
Report Spam   Logged
Mia Knight

« Reply #4 on: January 04, 2008, 05:19:02 am »

Keith Ranville

Member # 3190

Member Rated:
   posted 08-20-2006 12:03 AM                   
Hi again jennie

yes the two symbols, the arrow to the right angle to triangle. depicts birch Island alone along with other evidence. when I translated the stone I never new where Birch Island was.It was when I read it over and over again and it start making sense' the symbols are talking about a triangle or two of them so; anyway there was a stone triangle that was on Oak Island south of the money pit,pointing north so I said to meself this must be the first triangle. now where is the second triangle it must be of the right angle of this stone triangle there was no other triangle on Oak Island so I then went to gooogle satilite and zoomed down to Oak Island and went east from the right angle of the stone triangle that was once on Oak Island. and low and behold the second Island I come to had this huge impression of a triangle on it pointing south.And at a right angle to to the Oak Island triangle to boot."
these symbols co-relate with my exploration on satilite and the stone triangle on Oak Island.
the rest of the symbols must be what goes on in the Birch Island triangle.

What might be down there that is the 64 dollar question I believe in the Birch Islands triangle there is a record of the history of the people responsible for the construction and the glyphs in Mahone bay there M.O seems ancient' so there maybe stone writtings about there past' it will be the treasure just like the money pits inscribed stone it was overlooked and thought to be unimportant and worthless little anyone new it was the treasure.

Thank you for listening
keith

http://Http://kr.mendhak.com
Report Spam   Logged
Mia Knight

« Reply #5 on: January 04, 2008, 05:19:34 am »

Keith Ranville

Member # 3190

Member Rated:
   posted 08-20-2006 12:22 AM                   
NEWS RELEASE

NEW READING OF MYSTERIOUS OAK ISLAND INSCRIPTION

Theory points to possible connection with nearby Birch Island

FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE

HALIFAX, Nova Scotia: Friday, July 14th, 2006 - - For the past two centuries, the tunnels of Nova Scotia’s Oak Island have piqued the imagination of historians and treasure hunters alike. Now, a new theory by First Nations researcher Keith Ranville may add fresh speculation to the mystery. Based on a unique reading of an inscription once found in the “Money Pit,” Mr. Ranville believes that the answer to the riddle may be found on nearby Birch Island.

Oak Island, located on the scenic Mahone Bay about an hour’s drive south of the provincial capital of Halifax, has been associated with buried treasure since the late 18th century. Local settlers reportedly found a ship’s tackle block hanging from a tree branch, overhanging a large depression in the ground. Early efforts to dig down failed when the diggers encountered layers of timber every 10 feet. In the ensuing generations, several organized excavation attempts have drilled down nearly 200 feet, en route encountering some artifacts within the staggered layers of logs, clay, putty, charcoal, flagstones and most perplexingly, coconut husks. Among the scores of enthusiastic treasure hunters was a young Franklin Roosevelt, one of the investors in a 1909 excavation attempt.

During the earlier diggings of 1800’s, the tunnel had become flooded by seawater – which many believed was the result booby trap being sprung – thus complicating further digging since then. A drilling effort in the mid 1800’s was said to have uncovered fragments of a gold chain. In 1971, a camera was lowered into the pit and reportedly captured images of wooden chests and human remains.

One of the most fascinating artifacts from the pit was said to be a flat stone recovered at the 90 foot depth, carrying a mysterious inscription. A fragment of stone with similar symbols was found nearby in Smith’s Cove in the 1930’s. The stone tablet itself has gone missing, but a record of its symbols remains. Until now, the consensus is that the symbols are a code translated as “forty feet below two million pounds are buried.” However, Keith Ranville’s theory offers a different interpretation as to the stone’s symbols, which could lead to a new explanation of the Oak Island mystery.

“I believe these symbols have been incorrectly assumed to stand for something else. In the First Nations tradition that I’m a part of, we believe symbols should simply be looked at in and of themselves, rather than thinking of them as codes that have to be cracked,” Mr. Ranville explained. “In the pictograms of Cree Salavics, for example, the images are meant to be descriptive, not abstract.” Using this approach, Mr. Ranville examined the Oak Island symbols and found what may be a set of instructions about a tunnel system involving both Oak Island and nearby Birch Island.

For example, the stone inscription begins with a triangle symbol, which is repeated throughout. Mr. Ranville believes that this represents nearby Birch Island, which has a distinctly triangular clearing on its north shore. Likewise, a symbol showing a circle divided into two hemispheres can be thought of as representing north/south directional markers. A series of dots in singles, pairs and triplets may be quantitative symbols.

Examining all the symbols in this way, Mr. Ranville believes that the symbols on the Money Pit’s stone tablet are actually technical instructions describing the location and layout of a possible underground network involving both Oak Island and Birch Island. “There was a fragment of another stone tablet that was found on Oak Island’s Smith Cove in the 1930’s,” Mr. Ranville explained. “It too has these types of symbols, but one in particular appears to be a Greek symbol designating ‘underwater door’. In conjunction with the other symbols, I believe this points to underwater doors and additional shafts on Birch Island itself.” Smith’s Cove is on the part of Oak Island that is closest to Birch Island, and is said to have yielded several artifacts itself over the years.

“Based on the inscribed symbols, I think we should be looking at Oak Island and Birch Island together in order to solve the mystery. If Birch Island proves to have underwater doors and tunnels around its triangular clearing, then it would be a huge step forward in our understanding of what Oak Island is all about.”

There have been many, occasionally bizarre, theories as to what the Oak Island tunnels may contain: a Masonic vault containing the Holy Grail, Viking or Pirate booty, Inca treasure, the French Royal Crown Jewels, payroll for colonial British soldiers or even the secret writings of Francis Bacon. Mr. Ranville prefers not to speculate. “Those are interesting and sometimes funny theories, but I’d rather just look at the evidence that we do have, and go from there.”

Mr. Ranville is a self-taught researcher born in Manitoba. While living in Vancouver, he became acquainted with the Oak Island mystery and began studying it. In October 2005, he relocated to Nova Scotia to further research and advance his theories on the subject.

Both Oak Island and Birch Island are private property, and access must be sought by permission of the landowners.

# # #

For further information, please contact:

Keith Ranville

http://kr.mendhak.com it links to another website.

--------------------
Atlantis Rising: oakislandtreasure.co.uk rude behavior Complaint Dept.This rude ignorant behavior on Atlantis Rising

press here to make a complaint:
http://forums.atlantisrising.com/cgi-bin/ubb/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic&f=15&t=000857

Report Spam   Logged
Mia Knight

« Reply #6 on: January 04, 2008, 05:20:01 am »

Byron
unregistered

posted 08-20-2006 03:46 AM             
Wasn't Oak Island just sold? Are ther signs of the Templars on Birch Island, too?

Report Spam   Logged
Mia Knight

« Reply #7 on: January 04, 2008, 05:20:22 am »

Raven:

Member # 3027

Member Rated:
   posted 08-20-2006 04:39 AM                   
Interesting work, Keith, I have long been fascinated with Nova Scotia myself and wish we could uncover more about it's ancient history (which, I believe dates far back then historians give it credit for currently).

I'd like to echo Jennie's earlier question, have you, or anyone been diving down there to see what's there?

[ 08-20-2006, 04:40 AM: Message edited by: Raven: ]
Report Spam   Logged
Mia Knight

« Reply #8 on: January 04, 2008, 05:20:42 am »

Raven:

Member # 3027

Member Rated:
   posted 08-20-2006 04:44 AM                   
Also, if the real find is on Birch Island, why did they go to such trouble to build and boobytrap the pit on Oak Island?
Report Spam   Logged
Mia Knight

« Reply #9 on: January 04, 2008, 05:21:04 am »

via mars 2
Member # 1970

Member Rated:
   posted 08-20-2006 05:28 AM                   
something smells fishy here ...

--------------------
the truth hurts, but lies hurt more

Posts: 2299 | From: arlington, va. | Registered: May 2004   
Report Spam   Logged
Mia Knight

« Reply #10 on: January 04, 2008, 05:21:26 am »

Keith Ranville

Member # 3190

Member Rated:
   posted 08-20-2006 11:51 AM                   
Hi Raven

No diving was done around but that will change very soon. I am working on my licencing permit from the nova scotia heritage museum its called the special places permit I need it with me treasure trove licence its a proccess the nova scotia goverment is amending the treasure trove act. this year some time. hopfully for the good there is a lot of red tape.I dont want to get into details.my focus is my research. I dont want to sweat the small stuff.

O.K the second question about the money pit. It was a storage made for the contents that may be in Birch Islands triangle. the pit wasnt desighned to go past the bottom layer or the insribed stone the pit was'nt booby trapped it was missunderstood the each layer of dirt repesents the content the that was once in the money pit. the money pit may have being filled many of times over. at least three times according to the translation of the symbols.logic says there was nothing in the money pit after it was filled with dirt & logs.they wasted millions thrashing that Island I cant help not to giggle.

Thank you for your question,please tour me website.for a better understand of meself.

Keith

Read the translation and more at http://kr.mendak.com

Report Spam   Logged
Mia Knight

« Reply #11 on: January 04, 2008, 05:21:44 am »

Keith Ranville

Member # 3190

Member Rated:
   posted 08-20-2006 05:55 PM                   
Hi Byron

Oak Island was sold to a group in Michigan,

Birch Island does it have M.O for the Templars, well what I can tell you you can see' the triangle on Birch Island resembles the seeing eye pyrimid on the U.S dollar bill. the archietics of the great builders. but the jury is still out on that.
also raven
Hisorians are twiddling there thumbs about my discoveries they only know what they know' up to the settler. it is known the histoy books were cooked' to protect the image of the early settlers for and there brutal tactics toward the Mi'kMaq Natives according to the First Nation people in Atlantic Canada.

good questtions!

Keith

http://kr.mendhak.com

Report Spam   Logged
Mia Knight

« Reply #12 on: January 04, 2008, 05:22:10 am »

Brooke

Member # 2806

Member Rated:
   posted 08-20-2006 08:23 PM                   
Hi Keith, about Oak Island, if you don't mind my asking, none of the nine wooden platforms or any of the artifacts recovered from the pits have survived into present day, right? How do we know for sure that they all even existed in the first place?

--------------------
"The most incomprehensible thing about our universe is that it can be comprehended." - Albert Einstein

Report Spam   Logged
Mia Knight

« Reply #13 on: January 04, 2008, 05:22:39 am »

Keith Ranville

Member # 3190

Member Rated:
   posted 08-20-2006 11:01 PM                   
Hi Brooke

Your are right since 1803 the money pit was drilled and what not by generations of people aiming at one goal to get rich.each time a group of people made attemps on retrieving treasure thet did not think of perserving artefacts.
For future Treasure Hunters what I am working on is what we do know the little evidence we do have previous treasure hunters were to out smart the money pit, with no thought on examining the artefacts & there posible origines I piece together a profile with the use of the evidence the somewhat history I spoken to to local Natives and people in general about the Oak Island subject. with all this informaion I was able to develope a compelling logical theory. I explained some of it all ready and there is more on me website http://kr.mendhak.com

my research may determan what exists or not I am scrimaging to a answer with out being blinded by treasure.

thank you for your interesting comment  Smiley
Keith 
Report Spam   Logged
Mia Knight

« Reply #14 on: January 04, 2008, 05:23:04 am »

Jennie McGrath

Member # 2197

Member Rated:
   posted 08-21-2006 02:12 AM                   
Keith, have inscriptions similar to that one appeared anywhere else in the world? The engineering of those plank-things sounds familiar somewhere.

Of course, if the Templars were somehow involved, the code could be pointing to one of two artifacts that they're associated with: the Ark of the Covenant or the Holy Grail!

Any sign that one or both could be there?
Report Spam   Logged
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 22   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: