Atlantis Online
November 25, 2020, 08:04:32 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Underwater caves off Yucatan yield three old skeletonsóremains date to 11,000 B.C.
http://www.edgarcayce.org/am/11,000b.c.yucata.html

Home Help Arcade Gallery Links Staff List Calendar Login Register  

Catastrophes and Prehistory

Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Catastrophes and Prehistory  (Read 6275 times)
Troy Exeter
Superhero Member

« Reply #30 on: March 18, 2007, 10:39:16 pm »

COULD THESE BE METEOR IMPACT CRATERS FORMED IN THE PAST? OR COULD THEY HAVE BEEN FORMED BY METHANE GAS RELEASES FROM THE ATLANTIC OCEAN?

These bays on the North Carolina Coast are known as Carolina Bays or Pocosins. I have found hundreds of these arcs around the world. I will refer to these as anomalies in the rest of this text. Some of these could have been made by a comet similar to the comet Shoemaker-Levy9 that hit Jupiter. At this point I have no proof that these are impact craters. In fact they may have been caused by a very large flood. I am convinced that water played a role in the formation of these Carolina Bays. There seems to be quite a bit of circumstantial evidence but that is all I have. I have labeled some of the anomalies that are in North Carolina and Virginia number 1 through 9 with the largest one (The large circle in the Atlantic Ocean off of Virginia) starting number 1. Then numbers 2, 3, and 4 are along the North Carolina coast. Then number 5 is centered in the Chesapeake Bay just north of Virginia Beach, VA. Anomalies number 6, 7, 8, 9 stretch out in a straight line that points to the exact center of anomaly number 5. The circular structures (anomalies) range in size from less than one mile to hundreds of miles in diameter, and can be found on every Continent on Earth. It appears that maybe the comet (if it was a comet) broke apart on each end with the fragments causing the 2 parallel lines that follow behind the largest crater. I estimate the age of these structures to be between 6 thousand and 36 million years old. All of these bays were not created at the same time. Much more evidence will be needed to find exact age of the structures. These anomalies form a grid pattern that is about 22 degrees out from true North. This grid pattern covers the entire Earth! Another possibility is large Methane Gas releases in the Atlantic ocean could have caused the arcs to form.

I have written a book about these possible craters that give many more details. They can be ordered on line at: - www.amazon.com - search by author "rufus johnson" or search by title "The Comet of Doom".

Anomalies 5,6,7,8, and 9 start in the Chesapeake Bay and go all the way to central North Carolina.

Anomalies 2,3,and 4 are along the North Carolina coastline

Anomaly 5 is in the Chesapeake Bay just north of Virginia Beach, VA. The actual center of this anomaly is at the southern tip of Cape Charles. This anomaly has been identified by the scientific community as an impact crater. Anomalies 6, 7, 8, and 9 form a line that points to the direct center of this anomaly.

Anomaly 6 is just north of Suffolk, Virginia, on the Nansemond River. There is a circular bulge in the river about one mile in diameter with a small island in the middle that creates a bulls eye affect.

http://www.geocities.com/fossilking/Craters/craters.html

Report Spam   Logged
Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: