Atlantis Online
April 18, 2024, 08:53:35 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: USA showered by a watery comet ~11,000 years ago, ending the Golden Age of man in America
http://dsc.discovery.com/news/briefs/20050926/mammoth_02.html

Home Help Arcade Gallery Links Staff List Calendar Login Register  

Complains

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Complains  (Read 8983 times)
Nerc

« Reply #90 on: April 18, 2008, 06:31:49 pm »

for gaud sakes tear down the fence and call one of those emergency homemakeover tv shows. the dutch must have a show where the designers all get really stoned and go do up your house don't they?
Report Spam   Logged
Volitzer
Superhero Member

« Reply #91 on: April 20, 2008, 02:20:51 am »

I'd invite Wirelessguru1 over here he seems a tad eccentric but he makes sense most of the time.   Smiley
Report Spam   Logged
OneHappyTexan

« Reply #92 on: April 20, 2008, 05:23:25 pm »

Smiley Either way, like you I'm done with that place.

It will never feel the same to me.

It's a fine place to post, Herefornow, I have noticed that liberal don't seem to appreciate discipline, thouhg, and that a lot of you are still so offended by what happened to Byron and Alison. Well, a forum has to have some rules.  This one apparently doesn't have any, though, if people like Byron are welcome to post here.
Report Spam   Logged
OneHappyTexan

« Reply #93 on: April 20, 2008, 05:27:50 pm »

Hi HFN,

Thanks for the moral support, but, far as I know, I haven't been banned from there, I just told them all off last time I was there and haven't been back since.  Who cares?  I only went there to argue with the conservatives there, most of whom are also members here, too.  If they are too chicken s*** to come over here and argue where they would be on an equal playing field, that's their lame ass problem.

Oh, and Epsilon has been banned from AR several times!  He also used to be:

It Does Not Follow
Mehmout
the Silver Dragon
the Bronze Dragon
Herr Saltzman

Among others!

He has been banned from here lots of times, too, but he usually gets zapped so bad he doesn't have time to establish a new identity first! 

Oh, and I don't think he is part of any study group, just a loser with too much time on his hands.

Nice of you to finally rear your nasty, foul speaking head again, Allison, but if you weren't banned from AR, than you should have been. Maybe I will talk to the administrators of AR and see just what your status is there to clear things up for you. 
Report Spam   Logged
OneHappyTexan

« Reply #94 on: April 20, 2008, 05:31:51 pm »

No, I'm just making good on my word. I told them I will not return until Epsilon is banned.
They all **** and complain that we did what we did on behalf of our friends Byron and Allison.
Well I feel if they got banned from there for having a difference of opinion that Epsilon should be banned as well. Because we all know that isn't going to happen, I banned myself from there.

Besides, those people over there aren't the same people we used to post with.
They have become so bitter. I thought I would find something good in going there and attempting to bring peace between our forums. However, I may have caused a serious back fire.

Undecided In all, I really tried to find the good in them. I guess the claims that everyone over here have made about them are all true. Regretfully, our point of origion has decayed as a result of there own ignorance.

Herefornow, Epsilon is a funny fellow or woman and he makes people laugh.  Maybe not here, where you all have a different sense of humor, but he sure does there.  He is one of the main draws of AR as far as I'm concerned, and his comic antics usually give me a chuckle.
Report Spam   Logged
OneHappyTexan

« Reply #95 on: April 20, 2008, 05:43:32 pm »

I can't speak for Ishtar but I will say that she was the only truely friendly responder to me over there recently when I went over to talk to ViaMars and Her. She didn't attack me like Kim and Epsi did. She actually seemed to enjoy my presence. The rest of them were as always cruel.

Accept Brig, who more or less was in his own little world as usual.
It was fun. However, this is where I would rather post. I am curious to about one more thing, but the answer will come soon enough.

Ishtar is actually one of the most two-faced people you will ever have the misfortune to meet in your life, Herefornow.  People can say what they want about me, but I am always honest and they always know where they stand with me - good or bad.   Wink

Ishtar, on the other hand, was nice to me while I was at AR, while has bashed me nonstop for a year since I left there!  Really classy to keep it up when I'm no longer there to defend myself.  As for Brig and Smiley (Prig and Smelly  Cheesy ), they are two of the biggest liars I have ever seen.  They accused me of all sorts of things in order to ban me just cause I didn't suck up to them.  Who needs that kind of crap?  AR is the kind of forum you get when you leave it in control of a couple of old Bush-lickers.

Oh, and Epsilon is so desperate for attention it's pathetic. And we all know about how ridiculous Tex is.   Roll Eyes

Byron, you are a troublemaker, and I imagine that most decent people will see your words for what they really are and not buy into your slander of all the decent people of AR.  So what if any of the people there support George W. Bush, does that make them bad people?  Everyone has the right to their own opinion. I suppose that you would be a lot happier about them if they supported Mr. Al Gore, who, of course, invented the internet.
Report Spam   Logged
Aatlae

« Reply #96 on: April 20, 2008, 08:02:46 pm »

What a loser.  If you prefer the other forum to this one, the question remains, why do you post here?  You do realize that you look like an idiot to most of the people here that you insult now, don't you?  And I would actually like a response to this one, as opposed to you just ignoring it and just going back to tossing off as usual.   Smiley
Report Spam   Logged
BlueHue
Superhero Member

il mio va Piano, sono Asino ?

« Reply #97 on: May 19, 2009, 09:35:23 am »

I am not sure whether the following statement of Allison, was CORRECT: about " EPSILLON  "
I really got the Impression that " Herr SALTZMANN was an Austrian elderly gentleman of ninty years old.
When I asked him directly, he never confirmed it but what he wrote was ( Dejavu-)just common " Mainstream "

Oh, and Epsilon has been banned from AR several times!  He also used to be:

It Does Not Follow
Mehmout
the Silver Dragon
the Bronze Dragon
Herr Saltzman

Among others!

speaking head again, Allison, He has been banned from here lots of times, too,
Report Spam   Logged

( Blue's)THEORY, locating"original" Atlantis( in Aden-Yemen.)
1: ATLANTIS =Fake=Latin name, original Greek: ATHE(=a Region in Aden)
2: Atlantic-OCEAN=Greek: RIVER-of-Atlas+also" Known "World-OCEAN(=Red-Sea)
3: Greek-obsolete-Numeral 'X' caused Plato's Atlantisdate:9000=900
Jordan Abalem

« Reply #98 on: August 06, 2013, 09:26:54 pm »

hello big boss, how are u doing? my name is Jordan and am interested in Freemason. boss can u pls help me to join? pls contact me if u need any infor from me. this is my number 00233248856071 or u can send me your number. thank u . may u live long men
Report Spam   Logged
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: