Atlantis Online
April 18, 2024, 03:32:20 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Were seafarers living here 16,000 years ago?
http://www.canada.com/victoriatimescolonist/news/story.html?id=34805893-6a53-46f5-a864-a96d53991051&k=39922

Home Help Arcade Gallery Links Staff List Calendar Login Register  

Complains

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Complains  (Read 8982 times)
HereForNow
Superhero Member

HUH?

« Reply #75 on: April 14, 2008, 05:48:25 pm »

Hi Herefornow,

Well, Via Mars was invited many times but has preferred not to come. Who knows why? I suppose he had his own reasons. 

As I understand it, Ishtar was going to be invited, but she had been so critical of everyone for leaving that, after a time, it became out of the question. Like BigFatFurryTexan, she has joined the forum under different names in the past so she is probably still a member, under a different name. 

In fact, I think that most of your former AR compatriots (invited or not) have joined up under different names, so I doubt that the membership is pretty much the same.

OneHappyTexan is BFFT, However I got an even deeper scope on that whole story. But it's not important.
Report Spam   Logged

Byron
Superhero Member

« Reply #76 on: April 14, 2008, 09:38:59 pm »

I can't speak for Ishtar but I will say that she was the only truely friendly responder to me over there recently when I went over to talk to ViaMars and Her. She didn't attack me like Kim and Epsi did. She actually seemed to enjoy my presence. The rest of them were as always cruel.

Accept Brig, who more or less was in his own little world as usual.
It was fun. However, this is where I would rather post. I am curious to about one more thing, but the answer will come soon enough.

Ishtar is actually one of the most two-faced people you will ever have the misfortune to meet in your life, Herefornow.  People can say what they want about me, but I am always honest and they always know where they stand with me - good or bad.   Wink

Ishtar, on the other hand, was nice to me while I was at AR, while has bashed me nonstop for a year since I left there!  Really classy to keep it up when I'm no longer there to defend myself.  As for Brig and Smiley (Prig and Smelly  Cheesy ), they are two of the biggest liars I have ever seen.  They accused me of all sorts of things in order to ban me just cause I didn't suck up to them.  Who needs that kind of crap?  AR is the kind of forum you get when you leave it in control of a couple of old Bush-lickers.

Oh, and Epsilon is so desperate for attention it's pathetic. And we all know about how ridiculous Tex is.   Roll Eyes

Report Spam   Logged

Win One for the Lion

Healthcare is a Right, Not a Privilige
HereForNow
Superhero Member

HUH?

« Reply #77 on: April 14, 2008, 10:57:53 pm »

Smiley Well I just more then likely got myself banned telling Epsilon to F#@$ itself.

It was interesting. Although I think its all part of something else.
Byron, be honest. Have you felt like it was all BS and there is people doing an experiment on people in forums?

Report Spam   Logged

HereForNow
Superhero Member

HUH?

« Reply #78 on: April 14, 2008, 11:04:46 pm »

Before anyone shoots this down. There are people out there that can actually use your own cell phone to track you, gain credit card information, ease-drop, and just name it. #1. If It's a cell phone from a few years back that is blue-tooth enabled.

#2. It doesn't matter where you are, they can find you.

What if this is something that was more like an experiment on internet relationships between people, and/or introducing different emotional stimulations to study reactions? Sounds kinda paranoid and I see that about this idea as well. However, think about some of the information all of us pass from post to post. Then the way we associate our own thoughts about it with other theories we manage to dig up in support of those ideas.

Many of these things that College students, and feild researchers contribute to in their own independant studies.

Now, we get these small waves of people/person who starts fights with random people.
What in the world is the motivation behind this unless mental illness is involved, that could be anything besides a big part of some type of mind trip with a hidden agenda?

No matter how hard we try to avoid contributing to it, I have seen them literally suck just about all of us into arguing and bickering back and forth with them. Myself included.
It kinda makes you think. Maybe we all have a problem.   Undecided
« Last Edit: April 14, 2008, 11:19:33 pm by HereForNow » Report Spam   Logged

HereForNow
Superhero Member

HUH?

« Reply #79 on: April 14, 2008, 11:07:02 pm »

I mean not to defend them, but I can't imagine anyone doing all of this just for the attention.
There has to be more to it.

My final message was:

I delivered the message to whom it was intended for.

And I loved it......
Really!

Besides Epsilon, I'm sure I'll see you at AO.
You don't have enough self-control to resist.

Weather I'm banned or not, I will not return here til your gone. Hell you aren't even Canadian. Ta-Ta

« Last Edit: April 14, 2008, 11:28:32 pm by HereForNow » Report Spam   Logged

Tom Hebert
Superhero Member

« Reply #80 on: April 15, 2008, 06:04:40 am »

Hi HFN,

So you think AR is just a college experiment for Psych 101?  Hmm...  Some of those students must be flunking the course year after year!

And what about all those big fat rightwing trolls who post here?  They're as phony as a $3 bill.  Could they be bored liberals having a little fun?
Report Spam   Logged
HereForNow
Superhero Member

HUH?

« Reply #81 on: April 15, 2008, 02:55:49 pm »

Well Tom to be honest with you. I don't know what to make of that bunch.
I semi-enjoyed the arguing with Epsilon though.

However, I like more civil conversations with folks.
My, primary reason for thinking that there is more to whats been happening is a little something I found out about Epsilon.

« Last Edit: April 16, 2008, 02:59:37 pm by HereForNow » Report Spam   Logged

Volitzer
Superhero Member

« Reply #82 on: April 16, 2008, 12:23:42 am »

Yeah between the COINTELPROs and the internet psychologists it can get nutty no matter which forum you visit.
Report Spam   Logged
HereForNow
Superhero Member

HUH?

« Reply #83 on: April 16, 2008, 02:58:58 pm »

It really doesn't matter to me anymore Volitzer. AR is dead on gone as far as the forum thing goes.
I'm never going back there for any reason.

As for those people I thought I missed, I got a good lesson taught to me.
No matter where I post in the future, I will not make those mistakes anymore.
From now on I am going to just stay on topic. As for the social experiments; Who's ever responsible for them needs to pick someone besides me. I'm not your lab rat. I'm not into being toyed with. Ecspecially when I sincerely beleive I'm among friends.

It shouldn't even bother me, but it does....  Undecided
If this is happening here, I would like to think someone will step up and say so.
However, if it's not then somebody please reassure me that it's a lie.

Report Spam   Logged

Volitzer
Superhero Member

« Reply #84 on: April 16, 2008, 03:16:12 pm »

Did you get booted off of AR ?   Undecided
Report Spam   Logged
HereForNow
Superhero Member

HUH?

« Reply #85 on: April 16, 2008, 05:31:52 pm »

No, I'm just making good on my word. I told them I will not return until Epsilon is banned.
They all **** and complain that we did what we did on behalf of our friends Byron and Allison.
Well I feel if they got banned from there for having a difference of opinion that Epsilon should be banned as well. Because we all know that isn't going to happen, I banned myself from there.

Besides, those people over there aren't the same people we used to post with.
They have become so bitter. I thought I would find something good in going there and attempting to bring peace between our forums. However, I may have caused a serious back fire.

Undecided In all, I really tried to find the good in them. I guess the claims that everyone over here have made about them are all true. Regretfully, our point of origion has decayed as a result of there own ignorance.
Report Spam   Logged

HereForNow
Superhero Member

HUH?

« Reply #86 on: April 16, 2008, 05:42:51 pm »

Yeah between the COINTELPROs and the internet psychologists it can get nutty no matter which forum you visit.

Psychologists?  Smiley like Who bud?
Report Spam   Logged

Allison
Superhero Member

« Reply #87 on: April 16, 2008, 09:56:31 pm »

Hi HFN,

Thanks for the moral support, but, far as I know, I haven't been banned from there, I just told them all off last time I was there and haven't been back since.  Who cares?  I only went there to argue with the conservatives there, most of whom are also members here, too.  If they are too chicken **** to come over here and argue where they would be on an equal playing field, that's their lame ass problem.

Oh, and Epsilon has been banned from AR several times!  He also used to be:

It Does Not Follow
Mehmout
the Silver Dragon
the Bronze Dragon
Herr Saltzman

Among others!

He has been banned from here lots of times, too, but he usually gets zapped so bad he doesn't have time to establish a new identity first! 

Oh, and I don't think he is part of any study group, just a loser with too much time on his hands.
Report Spam   Logged
HereForNow
Superhero Member

HUH?

« Reply #88 on: April 17, 2008, 04:02:41 am »

Smiley Either way, like you I'm done with that place.

It will never feel the same to me.
Report Spam   Logged

BlueHue
Superhero Member

il mio va Piano, sono Asino ?

« Reply #89 on: April 18, 2008, 11:16:13 am »

No offense, Herefornow, but why even bring this up?  They are a bunch of losers over there, and obviously, they have been hurt a great deal by the presence of this forum else they wouldn't keep mentioning us all the time.

Sticks and stones can't hurt my bones,
 but when my neighbours complain about my crooked
gardenfence, the Urban Search & rescue team wanted
to pull own my Garden shed in 2001; 2003, 2006 and
now finely in 2008 because the latest " New-Neighbour "
complained about No " Housewarming-elcome" from this
Tongue-Tied-Internet RECLUSE

So now the City Council grabbed this crooked gardenfence
complaint to evict my house and burn my library because
of possible Mice investment.

I won't be contributing much more to this Forum because
 I' be put in the Psychiatric ward( I am told) after mending
 the fence tehy want to mend my home and me as a Mad
professor who'sprecense brings the sellingprice down. 
For that reason I am barred from attending the Atlantis
 heliotropos meeting/ conference in Athens. in next  Nov.10

Sincerely " BlueHue " d 18 April-2008  Cry Cry Cry
Report Spam   Logged

( Blue's)THEORY, locating"original" Atlantis( in Aden-Yemen.)
1: ATLANTIS =Fake=Latin name, original Greek: ATHE(=a Region in Aden)
2: Atlantic-OCEAN=Greek: RIVER-of-Atlas+also" Known "World-OCEAN(=Red-Sea)
3: Greek-obsolete-Numeral 'X' caused Plato's Atlantisdate:9000=900
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: