Atlantis Online
March 29, 2024, 01:58:30 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Satellite images 'show Atlantis'
http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/sci/tech/3766863.stm

Home Help Arcade Gallery Links Staff List Calendar Login Register  

An Inconvenient Truth (Original)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 80   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: An Inconvenient Truth (Original)  (Read 13797 times)
Brandon
Superhero Member

« Reply #60 on: December 30, 2007, 12:59:38 am »

Huggy

Member # 2417

posted 07-04-2006 04:15 PM                   
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
http://ovni.do.sapo.pt/principal/antartica/antarct_ingl/preveningl.htm

http://www.nexusmagazine.com/articles/SecretWar1.html

http://missilegate.com/rfz/swaz/chapter14.htm

http://www.think-aboutit.com/Underground/german_grasping_at_the_antarctic1.htm

http://www.crystalinks.com/aldebaran.html

http://ufo.whipnet.org/xdocs/omega.file/index.html

http://home.manyrivers.aunz.com/sting1946/naziufo2.htm

[ 07-04-2006, 04:37 PM: Message edited by: Huggy Bear ]

--------------------
As Above So Below.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Report Spam   Logged
Brandon
Superhero Member

« Reply #61 on: December 30, 2007, 01:00:06 am »

Daffy Duck
Member # 320

Rate Member   posted 07-05-2006 02:33 AM                   

quote:
Originally posted by BigFatFurryTexan:
Vol, i do not mean to seem like i am calling you out or anything, but you mention some pretty far flung stuff and i haven't seen anything to support it. Cryptocracy in Google returns dozens of pages on some sort of encryption software, for example.

I suspect that you committed a typo in your search box, Tex. Or, perhaps you have certain "filter" options enabled that 'protect' [read: block] you from woo-woo sites.

Here's some of what I hit (page 1 - no encryption software hits, either) from my Google search - "Cryptocracy":

http://www.whale.to/b/bowart1.html

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cryptocracy

http://www.rense.com/general72/revv.htm

http://clydelewis.com/dis/crypto/crypto.html

http://www.abanet.org/irr/hr/fall01/francke.html

http://www.umsl.edu/~skthoma/offline6.htm

OK, this one is from page 2, perhaps a spoof, the tag line is "Nothing to see, move along."

http://www.cryptocracy.com/

Report Spam   Logged
Brandon
Superhero Member

« Reply #62 on: December 30, 2007, 01:00:24 am »

BigFatFurryTexan

Member # 1520

Rate Member   posted 07-05-2006 08:57 PM                   
that last one is pretty funny. really funny, actually.

--------------------
Think outside the flock

Report Spam   Logged
Brandon
Superhero Member

« Reply #63 on: December 30, 2007, 01:00:39 am »

Daffy Duck
Member # 320

Rate Member   posted 07-06-2006 01:16 PM                   
Yeah, it is probably just a ghost-link of the CIA (Eschelon, Carnivore, etc.) that logs your IP address, cross-references that w/ your SS#, and kicks an email to some bureaucrat.

I mean, Cryptocrat. 
Report Spam   Logged
Brandon
Superhero Member

« Reply #64 on: December 30, 2007, 01:01:02 am »

Brig

Administrator
Member # 802

Rate Member   posted 07-06-2006 04:17 PM                   
Yeah it pretty much sums up the others.   
Posts: 9856 | From: Old Washington, Ohio , USA | Registered: Apr 2002
Report Spam   Logged
Brandon
Superhero Member

« Reply #65 on: December 30, 2007, 01:01:23 am »

Volitzer

Member # 245

Rate Member   posted 07-06-2006 06:57 PM                   
Cryptocracy is just another term for the Bilderburgers, Illuminati, New World Order etc.

A bunch of unelected elite globalist tha have total dominion over the planet Earth.

The dictate which wars will be fought and which countries will be involved.

Also to keep Earth out of the Solar Federation of all of Sol's planets.
Posts: 6570 | From: -in transition- | Registered: Oct 2000 
Report Spam   Logged
Brandon
Superhero Member

« Reply #66 on: December 30, 2007, 01:01:38 am »

Daffy Duck
Member # 320

Rate Member   posted 07-07-2006 09:26 AM                   

quote:
A bunch of unelected elite globalist tha have total dominion over the planet Earth.

My Gawd, Volitzer....you've just described the body of the "United Nations" and their goal(s).

Maybe you're not completely nuts, afterall. 
Report Spam   Logged
Brandon
Superhero Member

« Reply #67 on: December 30, 2007, 01:02:00 am »

Volitzer

Member # 245

Rate Member   posted 07-07-2006 03:15 PM                   

quote:
Originally posted by Daffy Duck:

quote:

My Gawd, Volitzer....you've just described the body of the "United Nations" and their goal(s).

Maybe you're not completely nuts, afterall. 

Thank You. 

If we can get you on the anti-guerillanomics bandwagon, I'll once again have faith in Earth humanity. 
Report Spam   Logged
Brandon
Superhero Member

« Reply #68 on: December 30, 2007, 01:02:19 am »

BigFatFurryTexan

Member # 1520

Rate Member   posted 07-08-2006 10:30 PM                   
what do they want to gain? what is their objective?

also, has anyone considered that as of late we have had more thermal windbags like michael moore and whoopi goldberg? maybe that is the cause of global warming? 
Report Spam   Logged
Brandon
Superhero Member

« Reply #69 on: December 30, 2007, 01:02:39 am »

Volitzer

Member # 245

Rate Member   posted 07-09-2006 03:34 AM                   

quote:
Originally posted by BigFatFurryTexan:

also, has anyone considered that as of late we have had more thermal windbags like michael moore and whoopi goldberg? maybe that is the cause of global warming? 

To keep the oil flowing, their profits soaring and Earth humanity indentured to them. Wovoostyn (zero point energy) would render their technology obsolete overnight, cumbustion engine, and they would loose their source of income "energy extortion racket". 
Report Spam   Logged
Brandon
Superhero Member

« Reply #70 on: December 30, 2007, 01:03:00 am »

Daffy Duck
Member # 320

Rate Member   posted 07-10-2006 07:31 AM                   

quote:

"Now I will tell you the answer to my question. It is this. The Party seeks power entirely for its own sake. We are not interested in the good of others; we are interested solely in power, pure power. What pure power means you will understand presently. We are different from the oligarchies of the past in that we know what we are doing. All the others, even those who resembled ourselves, were cowards and hypocrites. The German Nazis and the Russian Communists came very close to us in their methods, but they never had the courage to recognize their own motives. They pretended, perhaps they even believed, that they had seized power unwillingly and for a limited time, and that just around the corner there lay a paradise where human beings would be free and equal. We are not like that. We know what no one ever seizes power with the intention of relinquishing it. Power is not a means; it is an end. One does not establish a dictatorship in order to safeguard a revolution; one makes the revolution in order to establish the dictatorship. The object of persecution is persecution. The object of torture is torture. The object of power is power. Now you begin to understand me."

--George Orwell, "1984"

This is the UN
Report Spam   Logged
Brandon
Superhero Member

« Reply #71 on: December 30, 2007, 01:03:19 am »

BigFatFurryTexan

Member # 1520

Rate Member   posted 07-10-2006 09:29 AM                   
I love that book. George Orwell was a brilliant man who was born before his time.

I think that the thinking is flawed, however, as controlling the masses is not so easy. persecution will always yeild a united front to bring it down. It make take centuries, but dictatorships are short lived by nature.

--------------------
Think outside the flock

Report Spam   Logged
Brandon
Superhero Member

« Reply #72 on: December 30, 2007, 01:03:41 am »

Byron
unregistered

posted 07-10-2006 01:10 PM             
How does a dictator control the masses? Propaganda, definitely, but you also have to make the people unaware that they aren't being controlled.

You do it by first appealing to their sense of nationalism, and then creating a boogeyman for them all to unite against. With the "us vs. them" mentality, there is just about nothing a would be dictator can't get away with, expecially if he places it in the context of "national security." 
Report Spam   Logged
Brandon
Superhero Member

« Reply #73 on: December 30, 2007, 01:04:05 am »

BigFatFurryTexan

Member # 1520

Rate Member   posted 07-10-2006 02:46 PM                   
that could be one possible way, byron. until the masses realize that their freedom was gone. then there would be a revolution. it may take centuries, but it would happen. We have climbed too far up Mazlow's hierarchy to go back to a feudal system.

If you are referring to GW, you miss one important element that props up all dictators: military might. This is why the military is run by civilians: to prevent a general from parking an M-1 Abrams on the front lawn of the white house and electing himself president. Without control of the military (think Julius Caesar) he has no forceful backing to institute the change you hint at (although the methodology might work).

Do you really think Bush runs this country? Haven't you noticed that our nation runs fine regardless of who is/isn't in power? That the continuity of our nation doesn't wane with the change in leadership? It is almost TOO seamless, TOO perfect...

--------------------
Think outside the flock

Report Spam   Logged
Brandon
Superhero Member

« Reply #74 on: December 30, 2007, 01:04:34 am »

Daffy Duck
Member # 320

Rate Member   posted 07-10-2006 03:42 PM                   

quote:
We have climbed too far up Mazlow's hierarchy to go back to a feudal system.

Who is "we?"

From links I've explored, Maslow's hierarchy is depicted as a pyramid. Here at the forums, folks have argued endlessly on how the actual Pyramids were constructed, but I think all would agree on an easy way to deconstruct them: stand at the top, and kick blocks down the side until you're left with a rubble-heap (Maslow's Tier 1).

This is how totalitarian governments obtain and maintain control. The communist-types have usually been most efficient at creating the maximum chaos and misery, to the most people, in the shortest time possible. Once you have a vast majority of the population completely preoccupied with basic survival, they have little time to think of, much less undertake, a revolution.

"We" (in the USA) think that that cannot happen here. Those "we" are wrong. It is not happening quickly, like in the communist rapid 'popular revolution' (nevermind the puppets) model, or a fascist military coup, but more like a slow burn, piece by piece.

So, contemplate your own words:

quote:
Do you really think Bush runs this country? Haven't you noticed that our nation runs fine regardless of who is/isn't in power? That the continuity of our nation doesn't wane with the change in leadership? It is almost TOO seamless, TOO perfect...

I know you wrote that as part of your reply to Byron's inference, and I agree with your words in that aspect. But, I know (at least partially) why Byron wrote what he did. He is "insecure" with a Bush presidency; like I was "insecure" with a Clinton presidency. And, that's the only constant "continuity" I see: all of us getting more insecure, and thus more polarized, as we are pushed into the abyss with divide-and-conquer tactics.

To be brief (finally), if we really care, we should be most focused and outraged on the continued erosion of the Bill of Rights (ALL of it!), through EACH successive administration, or one day, we will wake up and it will be just words on paper, and WE will all suffer.
Report Spam   Logged
Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 80   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: