Atlantis Online
April 19, 2024, 10:51:47 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: USA showered by a watery comet ~11,000 years ago, ending the Golden Age of man in America
http://dsc.discovery.com/news/briefs/20050926/mammoth_02.html

Home Help Arcade Gallery Links Staff List Calendar Login Register  

Courtesy of the Trolls at AR

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Courtesy of the Trolls at AR  (Read 1346 times)
Allison
Superhero Member

« Reply #15 on: December 28, 2007, 12:04:14 am »

docyabut
Member # 117

Rate Member   posted 12-27-2007 08:58 PM                       
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Wire what I `m trying to say ever since man began to think he has tried to figure out what rules a God would think that led to so many branches of beliefs, but what is important is what what rules is for the benenfit of all mankind.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Report Spam   Logged
Allison
Superhero Member

« Reply #16 on: December 28, 2007, 12:04:29 am »

docyabut
Member # 117

Rate Member   posted 12-27-2007 09:19 PM                       
Sorry Wire maybe this should belong on the Pakistan's Bhutto assassinated string, but as far as AO forum , its is boring, if I what to read a whole damm book I would go read one:) 
Posts: 7929 | From: toledo .ohio | Registered: Mar 2000   
Report Spam   Logged
Allison
Superhero Member

« Reply #17 on: December 28, 2007, 12:06:54 am »

And now, me! I will print my whole comments here, unedited, before they do get edited by the old weasel, Brig:

Report Spam   Logged
Allison
Superhero Member

« Reply #18 on: December 28, 2007, 12:07:21 am »

I guess that means we won't be seeing you around the forum much anymore, Docyabut. Gee, where are we going to find someone else to make senile, off topic comments?   Smiley

As for these "debates" you guys are supposed to be having here, may I ask where they are? Everytime I come here, all I see is a bunch of old geezers competing as to who has the dumbest one liners. Brig usually comes up the winner! (Or is it "whiner," geez, the way you run your mouth off about us).

Oh, and the record for the forum was 425 visitors one day, "Brig," anyone can see that just by going to our front page. Like it or not, that more than blows the record away here and this dump has been in business for seven years longer. We don't need to lie about what we do, unlike you!

Oh, and as for the cut and paste at the website, the people at our place our mostly students, researching projects for school. Since you mostly have a horde or right wing hillbillies here, I wouldn't expect y'all to understand that.   Smiley

I'll leave you right wing Bush lickers to continue the quarrel among yourselves.

Y'all come back to AR, y'here? Somebody has to keep the mods, Georgeos and Underwearguru1 company!
 Smiley
Report Spam   Logged
Allison
Superhero Member

« Reply #19 on: December 28, 2007, 12:08:21 am »

quote:
Originally posted by Brig:
If AO is heaven, why do their posters continue to come over here? I guess your back does get sore from all the back slapping.  Wink We're into debate here, that means two or more sides arguing a point. Just gotta be careful we don't argue too hard and get intolerant of other ideas.  Wink 

You're not into debate here, you are into covering Georgeos ass and then banning anyone who doesn't suck up to you. Not only are you a right wing moron, you're a liar, too.

Still that jealous are we over everyone leaving this dump that you still have to keep talking about us one year later?

Here's some advice for you: GET A LIFE, LOSER!!!

Report Spam   Logged
Allison
Superhero Member

« Reply #20 on: December 28, 2007, 12:09:22 am »

quote:
Originally posted by via mars 2:
i really miss the verbal sparring in this thread. maybe because there's not much else going on?

but what i really miss is being called a nazi by sarah. if she only knew ... yep, them were the days.

Well, gee there, Via Mars, you know where Sarah is and, from what I hear you got invited there to continue on your verbal sparring match with her, with less moderation than you would get here, too. If you're too scared to do it, hey, that's your problem, but don't complain about it here.

You're right about one thing, there is nothing else going on around here. Which is why you probably called up this old thread, to "goad" one of us. But sorry, if this horde of old right wing geezers/Bush lickers were interesting enough to debate with, we would still be regular posters here, now wouldn't we?

The rest of you guys can go back to your rocking chairs on the porch and resume whittling (or sucking up to Georgeos, whatever the case may be  Wink ).
Report Spam   Logged
Allison
Superhero Member

« Reply #21 on: December 28, 2007, 12:38:27 am »

docyabut
Member # 117

Rate Member   posted 12-27-2007 11:13 PM                       
Allison qoute-I guess that means we won't be seeing you around the forum much anymore, Docyabut. Gee, where are we going to find someone else to make senile, off topic comments?

You mean more sensible comments:) the only objectable thing I have with the Online forum is there is no talking points, just copies and paste.   Smiley
Report Spam   Logged
Allison
Superhero Member

« Reply #22 on: December 28, 2007, 12:43:07 am »

Allison-

Member # 2967

Member Rated:
   posted 12-27-2007 11:19 PM                       
Sense? You haven't made sense in years and everyone knows it.

As for Atlantis Online, you don't like it? Fine, don't go there. I don't think anyone will miss you anyway. 
Report Spam   Logged
Allison
Superhero Member

« Reply #23 on: December 28, 2007, 12:43:41 am »

docyabut
Member # 117

Rate Member   posted 12-27-2007 11:25 PM                       
At least Georgous has his own talking points,not just some copy and paste  Smiley
Report Spam   Logged
Allison
Superhero Member

« Reply #24 on: December 28, 2007, 12:44:06 am »

docyabut
Member # 117

Rate Member   posted 12-27-2007 11:28 PM                       
qoute-Sense? You haven't made sense in years and everyone knows it, and how manys years have you been around:)
Report Spam   Logged
Allison
Superhero Member

« Reply #25 on: December 28, 2007, 12:44:48 am »

Allison-

Member # 2967

Member Rated:
   posted 12-27-2007 11:32 PM                       
But they aren't your talking points, you aren't even lucid.

And all his stuff is cut and pasted, too, dearie! You are just such an incurable suck up to him you don't want to acknowledge the fact.

His work falls into two categories:

1. Accomplishments of his imagination.

2. Crap he stole from somebody else he's trying to take credit for.

Neither one, of which, has anything to do with you. 

Two years, dearie, can't you read?

[ 12-27-2007, 11:33 PM: Message edited by: Allison- ]
Report Spam   Logged
Allison
Superhero Member

« Reply #26 on: December 28, 2007, 12:45:14 am »

docyabut
Member # 117

Rate Member   posted 12-27-2007 11:37 PM                       
Sorry Allison but when when you have been around for years and read the same stuff over and over. on Atlantis,it does get boring. I like some new ideas or insight.
Report Spam   Logged
Allison
Superhero Member

« Reply #27 on: December 28, 2007, 12:45:47 am »

Allison-

Member # 2967

Member Rated:
   posted 12-27-2007 11:42 PM                       
And guess what? He doesn't have any new ideas! His "ideas" have been around for centuries. He's simply a master at self-promotion. If you were more rational, you would be able to see that.  Smiley
Report Spam   Logged
Jade Hellene
Administrator
Superhero Member

« Reply #28 on: December 28, 2007, 02:42:41 am »

Don't let it get to you, Allison, they are just mad that no one goes to their forum anymore.  I suppose they do have a point in that we don't debate much here, but it's not our fault that most of the conservatives couldn't take the heat and ran away.   Smiley  If they can't defend their asinine positions, perhaps they shouldn't have them in the first place. 
Report Spam   Logged

Sort through the media disinformation:
http://mediamatters.org/
Sarah
Administrator
Superhero Member

« Reply #29 on: December 28, 2007, 03:26:11 am »

Yes, it's a shame that Via Mars sees fit to only continue his anti-semetic tirades in company he is the most comfortable with.  Then, most braggarts are all talk and little backbone.

Sarah
Report Spam   Logged

"If I forget thee, O Jerusalem, may my right hand fail..." - King David, Psalms 137:5

http://www.zwoje-scrolls.com/shoah/index.html

http://www.holocaustchronicle.org/
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: