Atlantis Online
March 28, 2024, 03:10:55 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Scientists to drill beneath oceans
http://atlantisonline.smfforfree2.com/index.php/topic,8063.0.html

Home Help Arcade Gallery Links Staff List Calendar Login Register  

Library of Alexandria (Original)

Pages: 1 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 27   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Library of Alexandria (Original)  (Read 10727 times)
Raven

« Reply #135 on: April 03, 2008, 01:21:59 pm »

Sarah

Member # 2812

Member Rated:
   posted 12-31-2005 12:36 AM                       
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Originally posted by George Erikson:
Sarah,

"Here is my opinion on some of this, Riven.
What confuses Atlantis hunters the most is that they tend to believe that every hint of a civilization they find happens to be Atlantis. What if there were many, many civiliations that we don't know about that were just as grand?"

In my opinion if these other civilizations were just as grand then they would have had the navigational abilities Plato attributes to Atlantis. Thus they would likely have been, to some extent, interconnected by trade. They could even have been colonies of Atlantis. What they were called makes little difference. We don't know what people who built the huge pyramids at Teotihuacan in the Valley of Mexico called themselves. They were pre-Toltec, pre-Aztec. We don't know what the people who built the great stone wall at Sacsayhuaman near Cuzco, Peru called themselves. They were pre-Inca. But if you look at the stone faces at Tiahuanacu in the Andes (Atlantis In America p.257), and at the stone faces Tula in the Valley of Mexico (p.192) you will see that they are the same (or very similar) people.

They do look similar. And I have no doubt that ancient navigators were far more prevalent than we have been led to believe. Incidentally, even though you don't touch on Greece in the book, I liked the pre-deluge map of Greece on page 182. There is a theory that the reason why the Athens at the time the Atlantis story has never been found is because it's all under water. Who knows what lies under the alluvial layers under all the ancient coastlines?

--------------------
"If I forget thee, O Jerusalem, may my right hand fail..." - King David, Psalms 137:5

http://www.zwoje-scrolls.com/shoah/index.html

http://www.holocaustchronicle.org/

Report Spam   Logged
Raven

« Reply #136 on: April 03, 2008, 01:22:30 pm »

Riven

Member # 1495

posted 01-01-2006 01:15 AM                       
George:

It is only in our Zodiacal era.

So the answers should be there.

People have languages.

Their names should be there somewhere for proper words have reason.

True, it is not all cultures that were Atlantean, but they do seem very widespread as we see at the "climax" of our Lion King, and they controlled the "known middle Earth"(Mediterranean) back then before the Egyptians.

So for our Bronze Ages,and such, the Principal is Atlantean.

Then the East took over and added Osiris and Zeus and Mel Brooks. 

But as you say, George, I do realize the changes of the times, and that is what I want to know also, how those people thought and what they called themselves so our history can and should be proper.

For truly it was a sad day in 399.bC for Aristophanes poem of fate for Socrates. 

Their names are there somewhere, hidden in their languages, such as I realized "JA" and "RA", and NU/NE from Linear A Languages ca 3500.bC 

Happy New Year to All.

--------------------
.111.[R].Riven The Seer and Royal Bloodline to Atlantis.[R].111.

Posts: 4073 | From: Azores Atlantis Isles. | Registered: May 2003   
Report Spam   Logged
Raven

« Reply #137 on: April 03, 2008, 01:22:50 pm »

Jean Starling

Member # 2512

Member Rated:
   posted 01-01-2006 02:33 AM                       
Happy New Year to you, too, Riven. Hope it's a good one!

George mentioned the Toltecs. This is pretty cool, Atlantean Warrior Colimns, carved by the Toltecs:

http://www.latinamericanstudies.org/toltecs.htm
http://www.latinamericanstudies.org/toltec-warriors.htm
Report Spam   Logged
Raven

« Reply #138 on: April 03, 2008, 01:23:28 pm »

Absonite

Member # 1766

posted 01-01-2006 07:44 AM                       
sarah you're getting a little boring. Since you arrived here a little over a month ago, you've been stinking up these bored's with your incessant meaningless drivel and your relentless drive for attention. Get a life.
The only thing you have succeded in doing is to bring all the little rats out of their holes loking for another meal to live their little rat lives for another day. It's not my problem that you were born jewish and have a personal bias towards sound genetics. Your upbringing has you a full 2 revelations behind the rest of the world and you've shown no interest in finding out why you've been saddled with such an inferiority complex. Too much inbreeding and inherent stubborness is my guess.
Report Spam   Logged
Raven

« Reply #139 on: April 03, 2008, 01:23:51 pm »

George Erikson
Member # 1129

Member Rated:
   posted 01-01-2006 09:36 AM                       
Starling,

Very cool! I had not seen the early excavation pictures before. Too bad the pictures don't show an average person standing next to the stone figures. They are about 16 feet tall, but I'm not sure you can sense this from the pictures alone.
Posts: 572 | From: Prescott, AZ USA | Registered: Aug 2002   
Report Spam   Logged
Raven

« Reply #140 on: April 03, 2008, 01:24:16 pm »

George Erikson
Member # 1129

Member Rated:
   posted 01-01-2006 09:52 AM                       
Sarah,

"even though you don't touch on Greece in the book, I liked the pre-deluge map of Greece on page 182. There is a theory that the reason why the Athens at the time the Atlantis story has never been found is because it's all under water. Who knows what lies under the alluvial layers under all the ancient coastlines?"

Yes, well put! The Belize government has given me the rights to excavation of a site near Corazal that has a pyramid that is partially submerged. I believe that this pyramid and a connecting roadway (now totally submerged) were built when sea levels were much lower!

www.AtlantisInAmerica.com
Report Spam   Logged
Raven

« Reply #141 on: April 03, 2008, 01:24:57 pm »

Absonite

Member # 1766

posted 01-01-2006 10:26 AM                       
....a site near Corazal that has a pyramid that is partially submerged. I believe that this pyramid and a connecting roadway (now totally submerged) were built when sea levels were much lower!

with an exclamation point nonetheless. Smiley
You must be a real rocket scientist to figure that one out Einstein. It must be conclusions like that one that has made you such a famous author. Smiley

Report Spam   Logged
Raven

« Reply #142 on: April 03, 2008, 01:25:41 pm »

I_am_that_I_am

Member # 1238

Member Rated:
   posted 01-01-2006 10:31 AM                       

quote:
You must be a real rocket scientist to figure that one out Einstein. It must be conclusions like that one that has made you such a famous author. 

Someone needs a CHILL PILL Does your meaness come naturally Absonite, or have you been working hard at it all your life ??

--------------------
KNOW that as ye do unto the least of thy associates ye do
unto the GOD within THEE that is in the image of the God
without.
E.C.

Posts: 1820 | From: Nashville, TN. | Registered: Nov 2002   

http://forums.atlantisrising.com/cgi-bin/ubb/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic;f=15;t=000534;p=4
Report Spam   Logged
Raven

« Reply #143 on: April 03, 2008, 01:29:11 pm »

Absonite

Member # 1766

posted 01-01-2006 10:45 AM                       
You may be right I AM, but I resent some of his earlier comments and outright self-serving irresponsible conclusions, very similar to to this ridiculous conclusion. I am even surprised he put it in print.
Nevertheless, what goes around comes around.

Happiness does not buy money. Smiley

http://forums.atlantisrising.com/cgi-bin/ubb/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic;f=15;t=000534;p=4
Report Spam   Logged
Raven

« Reply #144 on: April 04, 2008, 01:09:41 pm »

Sarah

Member # 2812

Member Rated:
   posted 01-01-2006 03:48 PM                       

quote:
Originally posted by George Erikson:
Sarah,

"even though you don't touch on Greece in the book, I liked the pre-deluge map of Greece on page 182. There is a theory that the reason why the Athens at the time the Atlantis story has never been found is because it's all under water. Who knows what lies under the alluvial layers under all the ancient coastlines?"

Yes, well put! The Belize government has given me the rights to excavation of a site near Corazal that has a pyramid that is partially submerged. I believe that this pyramid and a connecting roadway (now totally submerged) were built when sea levels were much lower!

www.AtlantisInAmerica.com

Congratulations, George! I'll look forward to hearing about it. What culture does this pyramid come from? Might interest you to know that the Greek government has also recently relaxed it's laws regarding excavations, too, and we might be hearing news of these kinds of discoveries in that part of the world within the next ten years as well.

Oh, and don't mind Absonite, he takes no joy out of life other than in his mean efforts to make others feel bad about theirs. He is not a good person.

--------------------
"If I forget thee, O Jerusalem, may my right hand fail..." - King David, Psalms 137:5

Report Spam   Logged
Raven

« Reply #145 on: April 04, 2008, 01:10:49 pm »

Sarah

Member # 2812

Member Rated:
   posted 01-01-2006 03:55 PM                       

quote:
Originally posted by I_am_that_I_am:

quote:
You must be a real rocket scientist to figure that one out Einstein. It must be conclusions like that one that has made you such a famous author. 

Someone needs a CHILL PILL Does your meaness come naturally Absonite, or have you been working hard at it all your life ??

A very good point, I_am_that_I_am, if this is what his spirituality has done for him, he is better off believing in nothing.

As it is, the things that he does believe in, being petulant to others, making light of their beliefs, religious and other wise, and, of course, racial bigotry disqualify him as a good person.

How can one claim to have received the word of Christ when they don't even impart Christ's teachings in their dealings with others?

--------------------

Report Spam   Logged
Raven

« Reply #146 on: April 04, 2008, 01:11:19 pm »

Sarah

Member # 2812

Member Rated:
   posted 01-01-2006 03:57 PM                       

quote:
Originally posted by Absonite:
You may be right I AM, but I resent some of his earlier comments and outright self-serving irresponsible conclusions, very similar to to this ridiculous conclusion. I am even surprised he put it in print.
Nevertheless, what goes around comes around.

Happiness does not buy money. 

Hmm, I think someone's "thought adjuster" needs a call.

And you should have the class to leave everyone else alone. This is between me and you. Bigot.

[ 01-01-2006, 05:00 PM: Message edited by: Sarah ]

--------------------

Report Spam   Logged
Raven

« Reply #147 on: April 04, 2008, 01:11:46 pm »

Absonite

Member # 1766

posted 01-01-2006 04:04 PM                       
Brig,

Deal with this foul mouth little twit or I will deal with it.
Report Spam   Logged
Raven

« Reply #148 on: April 04, 2008, 01:12:24 pm »

Sarah

Member # 2812

Member Rated:
   posted 01-01-2006 05:01 PM                       
I haven't used a single curse word here.
How will you deal with me, send the Brownshirts after me?

quote:
Originally posted by Absonite:
sarah you're getting a little boring. Since you arrived here a little over a month ago, you've been stinking up these bored's with your incessant meaningless drivel and your relentless drive for attention. Get a life.
The only thing you have succeded in doing is to bring all the little rats out of their holes loking for another meal to live their little rat lives for another day. It's not my problem that you were born jewish and have a personal bias towards sound genetics. Your upbringing has you a full 2 revelations behind the rest of the world and you've shown no interest in finding out why you've been saddled with such an inferiority complex. Too much inbreeding and inherent stubborness is my guess.

Well, there you have it, each word out of your mouth, more bigoted than the last. What's next, would you like the gas ovens warmed up for me? Admit it, you do.

You're the one out for attention. You're earnestly trying to make converts here and so far the only one I have seen even remotely drawn to your material is Ishtar. How many converts have you made?

You're pitching a bigoted book and then telling people they're idiots for not believing in it. Yes, Christ certainly worked in such a way. Perhaps it's best for you to take the show on the road. Oh, and sieg heil, by the way.

--------------------

Report Spam   Logged
Raven

« Reply #149 on: April 04, 2008, 01:12:50 pm »

George Erikson
Member # 1129

Member Rated:
   posted 01-01-2006 05:55 PM                       
Sarah,

Absonite is like a bad dream. If we ignore him maybe he'll just go away.

[ 01-01-2006, 06:26 PM: Message edited by: George Erikson ]
Report Spam   Logged
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 27   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: