Atlantis Online
March 28, 2024, 05:00:30 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Secrets of ocean birth laid bare 
http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/sci/tech/5191384.stm#graphic

Home Help Arcade Gallery Links Staff List Calendar Login Register  

Library of Alexandria (Original)

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 27   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Library of Alexandria (Original)  (Read 10732 times)
Raven

« Reply #120 on: April 02, 2008, 01:37:56 pm »

Sarah

Member # 2812

Member Rated:
   posted 12-28-2005 10:58 PM                       
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
1 entry for bigot.
B-i-g-o-t.

--------------------
"If I forget thee, O Jerusalem, may my right hand fail..." - King David, Psalms 137:5

http://www.zwoje-scrolls.com/shoah/index.html

http://www.holocaustchronicle.org/

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

http://forums.atlantisrising.com/ubb/ultimatebb.php?ubb=get_topic;f=15;t=000534;p=4
Report Spam   Logged
Raven

« Reply #121 on: April 03, 2008, 01:11:21 pm »

Sarah

Member # 2812

Member Rated:
   posted 12-28-2005 11:16 PM                       

quote:
Originally posted by Riven:
That is my greatest joy Sarah, providing a "Vision" for us to follow, hence the vision of Tribes of Atlantis, to know who could be and could not be Atlanteans, and provide us with a beautiful vision of the ancient world...in Truth.

The Westcar Papyrus provides us with information of Khufu, The Sun Temples, and Thoth, other than Priests and Magicians.

We also learn the "curse" upon the bloodlines of Khufu, which is why scholars say there was a 150 year period of darkness for Egypt in around 2500.bC. I call this the Trismegistus of Khufu,Menkaure,and Khafre.

In the WestCar Papyrus, a "Prodigal Child" was to be born, the 3rd from the Sons of Khufu.......

but not of his blood. 

This was also the time when Philitis, the Good Shepherd, was more revered than the Pharaoh Khufu.

Basicaly, Sarah, Lower Egypt is a "memoire" of Atlantis.

Atlanteans built the first temple where they first saw the "Light".

Therefore, they were also Sun Temple and Moon Temple worshippers, and perhaps the first forms of Christianity as we see from Lower Egypt around 3000.bC and earlier.

Now if Thoth says he is an Atlantean, and Atlantis also was TATENEN, the WestWard lands........and Khufu and his Son eagerly sought the book.........

and the Atlantis Legend comes from Egypt......

hmmmmmmmmm 

I'll admit that I haven't checked into the Westcar Papyrus yet, I've been too busy studying the weird trainwreck that is the Urantia Book.

(It's channelled by aliens, in case you didn't know, apparently a couple of bigoted ones  )

However, I have checked into the Schoch/West/Hancock/Bauvall research into the Sphinx and Pyramids, as well as researched the Emerald Tablet, Inventory Stela and starting on the Book of the Dead.

Manetho's king's list also describe as time when the gods themselves ruled Egypt, one of them being Thoth, of course, and Osiris, Isis and Ptah.

If Lower Egypt was meant to be a "memoire" of Atlantis, and yet (if I read your past writings correctly), you date the sinking of Atlantis to 6480 bc, then just what does the alignment of the the Sphinx and Giza complex commemorate since both are supposedly dated to around 10,500 bc?

--------------------
"If I forget thee, O Jerusalem, may my right hand fail..." - King David, Psalms 137:5

Report Spam   Logged
Raven

« Reply #122 on: April 03, 2008, 01:11:46 pm »

Riven

Member # 1495

posted 12-29-2005 12:42 AM                       
See, the Urantians are just Uranians in disguise, defenders of the east, who mixed aliens with the bible and the known knowledge of the world between the 20's and 60's.

What the Urantians and those other boys you mentioned have in common, is that they all take ahayuasca drugs that permanently damaged their twaddled minds and support the greenline of pschopompous propaganda.

One thing you will come to realize Sarah, is the 6000 year old war between East and West, that still goes on to this day.

Other than cave drawings, one of the oldest relics of an ancient battle of civilization, comes to light around 3500.bC.from the Gebel-el-Arak Knife,The Narmer Palette, and the Phaistos Disk, thought to be around 1650.bC.

By the time of the middle kingdom to Rameses, the Persio-Assyrian influence was strong, especialy after the Hyksos'rule of Egypt ca 1650.bC.

This is the time of the arrival of "Zeus" who replaced Jove (Jupiter).

Another indication of my research is that Osiris and Isis could also be Eastern influences and not the real Gods of Egypt such as Geb,Seth and Nephtys would portray.

The jungle is very fierce with tyrants erasing history and confusing the masses with conformed books, such as the claim to Sumerians being the first to write or the alphabet deriving from the Phoenicians.

Azilians were writing in 9000.bC already in Western Europe.

Now, the strongest influence to Atlantis is the Lion, so logicaly, one would think of the Age of Leo, ca 10,000.bC and justification to say that the Sphinx and Pyramid were from those ages,perhaps.

It boils down to Plato's,Alcibiades where no one was a teacher because they all still argued over the Truth, a truth which is even more difficult because of the controversies of Egypt and people like Zawi Hawass who likes to also "clean" things like the tyrant Pharaohs of the past, so the voice says from the horses mouth.

There are indications of the Great Pyramid being Star Shaped (sba = Star in Egyptian), from older 40's photos.

And my discovery of letters on top of the Pyramid which no one seems to know anything about, the same letters which can be found inside also.

Look how well hidden the Atlantis legend was!

Personaly, I don't think the Great Pyramid was built prior to 6500.bC, perhaps the older "step" pyramid,nor the Sphinx.

What I do think, is that a majority of people were wiped out between 5500-6500.bC, as archaeological evidence seems to imply for the mediterranean and Lower Egypt.

This was the result of the Great Flood which was thought of as a World Flood, because it effected the Atlantic and the center of the known World back then, the mediterranean.

The other evidence is the lush savannah desert, Lake Tritonis, and the old Westward route of the Nile, as remnants of these great waters.

The Bosphorous straites also opened around this time.

The date of 6482.bC, was the icing on the cake from the Eye of Ra tale of destruction mystery, and from a particular planetary conjunction, with Pluto as the "Catalyst" using Skyglobe software for our Universe and Constellations.

I know this is a longer answer than you would like, but we're almost done, apologies.

So what this leads me to believe is that around 6500.bC, was the "rebirth of man" to the then known World.

Archaeos figure man became "barbaric warriors" around 5000.bC.

The Palermo Stone should also go back to this time.

Egypt has their calendar to around 4142.bC.

3000.bC seems to be the grand "entrance" of the known worlds of Sumer,Byblos,Tyre,Lower Egypt,Minoans, etc...

That is why 3000 - 4000.bC could be an eye opener for us with more secrets of the past.

We know in Malta the Tarxiens were building the first Temples from 6000.bC also.

Stonehenge, 3000.bC.

So I think the Pyramid and Sphinx were built to remind us of that great destruction and a symbol of man's advancements to overcome this with the Gods and to maintain hope,faith and charity as well as defence for our security, which the Sphinx would acknowledge.

And to remind us, that the knowledge of the World had accumulated in Lower Egypt because of it's diversity with Europe and Asia.

If anything, I would add 1000 years to the Great Pyramid to around 3500.bC and the Sphinx.

The Tarxiens didn't build a Great Pyramid.

For me, I don't mix the Pyramids with Orion, but rather to the Garden of Eden, as one sailed "down" the Nile to the Sacred lands of origin.

The Egyptians starting forming around 700,000 years ago in Upper Egypt and Nubia.

You see, when the Egyptians reached Memphis with Menes, they found Libyans/Maadi's,Europeans and Arabians already there. 

And the Minoans.

The Tomb 100 map reminds us of this.

Sorry for the lengthy reply, but these are part of those "visions" for people to wear sandals and carry an olive for their journey.

[ 12-29-2005, 07:56 AM: Message edited by: Riven ]
Posts: 4073 | From: Azores Atlantis Isles. | Registered: May 2003   
Report Spam   Logged
Raven

« Reply #123 on: April 03, 2008, 01:12:09 pm »

George Erikson
Member # 1129

Member Rated:
   posted 12-29-2005 08:59 PM                       
Sarah,

Thank you exposing the Urantia Book. I've had it quoted to me often and my reaction has been, "What the ...." however, I've never bothered to read it, so there has been some scientific negligence or regret. Now I have no regret. Any theory that some races, or sub-races are naturally superior is repugnant to me, and repugant to scientific fact.

www.AtlantisInAmerica.com
Posts: 572 | From: Prescott, AZ USA | Registered: Aug 2002   
Report Spam   Logged
Raven

« Reply #124 on: April 03, 2008, 01:12:41 pm »

Absonite

Member # 1766

posted 12-29-2005 09:47 PM                       

quote:

Any theory that some races, or sub-races are naturally superior is repugnant to me, and repugant to scientific fact.

Really Einstein HuhHuh ard I suppose you have support of this repugnant idiotic theory of yours? No wonder you're looking for Atlantis in America.

I suppose you think that Plato's description of the Atlanteans portrayed them as average humans?

Do you suppose your ridiculous theories are why so many people are running out to buy your book? Well george if I ever entertained the idea that I would buy it that certainly has about as good a chance as an ice cube in hell. And to think, Sarah is now your authority on truth. Hahahaha     I can't stop laughing. You certainly are scraping the bottom of the barrel for some reason george. It couldn't be that you think she will buy your book do you? You think you'll make yourself a couple of shekels trashing the Urantia papers? In your finest hour you couldn't even hold a candle to a single page.

Very pathetic george.

quote:
------------------------------------------------------------------------
Nations whose people have high IQ levels also have high educational attainment and large numbers of individuals who make significant contributions to national life. On the flipside, nations with low levels of intelligence have low levels of educational attainment and few individuals who make significant contributions. Low intelligence leads to unfavorable social outcomes like crime, unemployment, welfare dependency, and single motherhood.
Lynn and Vanhanen prove that the widespread though rarely stated assumption of economists and political scientists—that all peoples and nations have the same average IQ—is wildly wrong. Their evidence documents substantial national differences in average intelligence. The highest average IQs are found among the Oriental countries of North East Asia (average IQ = 104), followed by the European nations (average IQ = 98), and the mainly White populations of North America and Australasia (average IQ = 98). Further behind are the countries of South and Southwest Asia, from the Middle East through Turkey to India and Malaysia (average IQ = 87), as are the countries of South East Asia and the Pacific Islands (average IQ = 86), and Latin America and the Caribbean (IQ = 85). Lowest are the countries of Africa (average IQ = 70).
------------------------------------------------------------------------
http://www.vdare.com/misc/rushton_iq.htm

You're not a writer. You're simply a footnote in mediocrity. You wouldn't know scientific fact if you fell over it.
Maybe that's why you are here and not there.

I'll tell you something very truthfully George, if I never felt superiority before, I certainly do now.

Smiley

[ 12-29-2005, 09:55 PM: Message edited by: Absonite ]
Report Spam   Logged
Raven

« Reply #125 on: April 03, 2008, 01:13:30 pm »

Sarah

Member # 2812

Member Rated:
   posted 12-30-2005 04:39 AM                       

quote:
And to think, Sarah is now your authority on truth. Hahahaha I can't stop laughing. You certainly are scraping the bottom of the barrel for some reason george. It couldn't be that you think she will buy your book do you? You think you'll make yourself a couple of shekels trashing the Urantia papers? In your finest hour you couldn't even hold a candle to a single page.

Very pathetic george.

Buy his book? I already have his book, Absonite, and I have news for you, between Atlantis in America and the Urantia Book, George's book is better. 

Yours is a Bible for white supremacists like yourself and it's the laughingstock of the web.

I've printed the passages just as they appear in the book and there's plenty more where they come from. Anyone is welcome to check it out for themselves(or read all 2000 some pages in their entirety), good luck with that.

You're a rascist and that's probably your main attraction to it. Who cares what you "think"?

quote:
You're not a writer. You're simply a footnote in mediocrity. You wouldn't know scientific fact if you fell over it.
Maybe that's why you are here and not there.

Scientific theory straight from the 1950's, fool! How many advances have we made since then??

As for mediocrity, you're the one so incapable of thinking for yourself you had to join a cult.

Don't insult him for you own character flaws. You're a rascist, a bigot and a believer in eugenics. Be who you are.

quote:
I'll tell you something very truthfully George, if I never felt superiority before, I certainly do now.

I say to the mob, can't you just feel the racial supremacy oozing from Absonite's pours..?

A proud day for him, a not so proud day for the human race.

[ 12-30-2005, 05:07 AM: Message edited by: Sarah ]

--------------------

Report Spam   Logged
Raven

« Reply #126 on: April 03, 2008, 01:15:49 pm »

Sarah

Member # 2812

Member Rated:
   posted 12-30-2005 04:44 AM                       

quote:
Originally posted by George Erikson:
Sarah,

Thank you exposing the Urantia Book. I've had it quoted to me often and my reaction has been, "What the ...." however, I've never bothered to read it, so there has been some scientific negligence or regret. Now I have no regret. Any theory that some races, or sub-races are naturally superior is repugnant to me, and repugant to scientific fact.

www.AtlantisInAmerica.com

It is repugnant, George, and you were right not to read it. The parts I've printed so far simply scratch the surface of the bigotry. Of course, it was also "channelled" by aliens, apparently bigoted ones.

Don't let any of the things that Absonite said bother you, he's having a bad day.

--------------------

Report Spam   Logged
Raven

« Reply #127 on: April 03, 2008, 01:16:16 pm »

Sarah

Member # 2812

Member Rated:
   posted 12-30-2005 05:05 AM                       
Hello Riven,

quote:
See, the Urantians are just Uranians in disguise, defenders of the east, who mixed aliens with the bible and the known knowledge of the world between the 20's and 60's.

Odd, I'm not certain they even existed at all! The whole book is sci-fi fantasy, poorly written. The two most obvious "truths" in it? It happens to be bigoted and boring.

Sorry Absonite, you're not only a supremacist, you pitch a very boring book to boot.

quote:
What the Urantians and those other boys you mentioned have in common, is that they all take ahayuasca drugs that permanently damaged their twaddled minds and support the greenline of pschopompous propaganda.

No argument there, that is how the channeling must have gotten started.

quote:
Other than cave drawings, one of the oldest relics of an ancient battle of civilization, comes to light around 3500.bC.from the Gebel-el-Arak Knife,The Narmer Palette, and the Phaistos Disk, thought to be around 1650.bC.

By the time of the middle kingdom to Rameses, the Persio-Assyrian influence was strong, especialy after the Hyksos'rule of Egypt ca 1650.bC.

This is the time of the arrival of "Zeus" who replaced Jove (Jupiter).

I've been looking up the Hyksos rule of Egypt and not much seems to be known about it. Do you believe they were Atlanteans? My own personal opinion on the settlers from Crete is that they came from the east to settle, and that there might well be some ancient civilization in Turkey that we have yet to discover (it wouldn't be Atlantis, though.

quote:
Another indication of my research is that Osiris and Isis could also be Eastern influences and not the real Gods of Egypt such as Geb,Seth and Nephtys would portray.

But don't the legends of Manetho indicate that the gods of the first time came from the west? The legend of Thoth certainly does.

quote:
The jungle is very fierce with tyrants erasing history and confusing the masses with conformed books, such as the claim to Sumerians being the first to write or the alphabet deriving from the Phoenicians.

Azilians were writing in 9000.bC already in Western Europe.

I have seen the Azilian writing and can see how it might match Phoenician. Azilian would mean it is dated back to 10,000 bc, though, so it wouldn't technically effect your later time period of Atlantis.

quote:
Now, the strongest influence to Atlantis is the Lion, so logicaly, one would think of the Age of Leo, ca 10,000.bC and justification to say that the Sphinx and Pyramid were from those ages,perhaps.

The Egyptians starting forming around 700,000 years ago in Upper Egypt and Nubia.

You see, when the Egyptians reached Memphis with Menes, they found Libyans/Maadi's,Europeans and Arabians already there.

And the Minoans.

The Tomb 100 map reminds us of this.

Here is my opinion on some of this, Riven.
What confuses Atlantis hunters the most is that they tend to believe that every hint of a civilization they find happens to be Atlantis. What if there were many, many civiliations that we don't know about that were just as grand? What if one was on Turkey, another in Cyprus, still another in the Bahamas, with the ruins of the Atlantean Empire in their colonies of Tartessos, greater Iberia and Morocco? With all these candidates out there, and no one knowing for sure which geographic location was actually Atlantis, how can anyone know for certain where it was?

--------------------

Report Spam   Logged
Raven

« Reply #128 on: April 03, 2008, 01:17:47 pm »

Sarah

Member # 2812

Member Rated:
   posted 12-30-2005 05:25 AM                       
One last thing, Absonite posted this quote:

quote:
The highest average IQs are found among the Oriental countries of North East Asia (average IQ = 104), followed by the European nations (average IQ = 98), and the mainly White populations of North America and Australasia (average IQ = 98). Further behind are the countries of South and Southwest Asia, from the Middle East through Turkey to India and Malaysia (average IQ = 87), as are the countries of South East Asia and the Pacific Islands (average IQ = 86), and Latin America and the Caribbean (IQ = 85). Lowest are the countries of Africa (average IQ = 70).

Well, his U-ranting book actually says differently about the Asian and Indian races:

quote:
PAPER 64 - THE EVOLUTIONARY RACES OF COLOR, Oct 19 2000

line 48: These were the times when large numbers of inferior mongrel groups were arriving in England from southern France. These tribes were so largely mixed with the forest apelike creatures that they were scarcely human. They had no religion but were crude flintworkers and possessed sufficient intelligence to kindle fire.
line 65: 850,000 years ago the superior Badonan tribes began a warfare of extermination directed against their inferior and animalistic neighbors. In less than one thousand years most of the borderland animal groups of these regions had been either destroyed or driven back to the southern forests. This campaign for the extermination of inferiors brought about a slight improvement in the hill tribes of that age. And the mixed descendants of this improved Badonite stock appeared on the stage of action as an apparently new people--the Neanderthal race.
line 121: 3. The yellow man. The primitive yellow tribes were the first to abandon the chase, establish settled communities, and develop a home life based on agriculture. Intellectually they were somewhat inferior to the red man, but socially and collectively they proved themselves superior to all of the Sangik peoples in the matter of fostering racial civilization. Because they developed a fraternal spirit, the various tribes learning to live together in relative peace, they were able to drive the red race before them as they gradually expanded into Asia.
line 125: The green race split into three major divisions: The northern tribes were subdued, enslaved, and absorbed by the yellow and blue races. The eastern group were amalgamated with the Indian peoples of those days, and remnants still persist among them. The southern nation entered Africa, where they destroyed their almost equally inferior orange cousins.

--------------------

Report Spam   Logged
Raven

« Reply #129 on: April 03, 2008, 01:18:15 pm »

Tom Hebert1
Member # 2835

posted 12-30-2005 06:00 AM                       
Hi Sarah,

I, too, want to thank you for taking the time to expose the Urantia Book for what it is. This cult sounds very scary to me, especially with the Nazi overtones!
Posts: 914 | From: North Carolina | Registered: Nov 2005   
Report Spam   Logged
Raven

« Reply #130 on: April 03, 2008, 01:18:55 pm »

Absonite

Member # 1766

posted 12-30-2005 06:15 AM                       
You know you're really such an idiot that you can't even comprehend what you read nor are you able to put it into perspective.
It is also interesting that you have skipped over the entire section related to God and are more concerned with what you call pre-Neanderthal bigotry and behavior of monkeys 850,000 years ago. You don't even have any idea of what 850,000 years ago means.
I suppose that you graduated at the top of your academically challanged class also.
You can't even recognize what is right before your eyes; what makes you think you can run off at the mouth and can pass judgement on something you can't even begin to fathom? Perhaps that's why you are even attempting to read it the first time. You should just stick to your bible so that you don't pop a blood vessel in what you call a brain. You can't even get through the forward of the revelation with any comprehension, you little bug.
Report Spam   Logged
Raven

« Reply #131 on: April 03, 2008, 01:19:39 pm »

Absonite

Member # 1766

posted 12-30-2005 06:18 AM                       
I think you are right tom, please stay far away from it.
Ignorance really is bliss isn't it?
Report Spam   Logged
Raven

« Reply #132 on: April 03, 2008, 01:20:04 pm »

George Erikson
Member # 1129

Member Rated:
   posted 12-30-2005 01:43 PM                       
Sarah,

"Here is my opinion on some of this, Riven.
What confuses Atlantis hunters the most is that they tend to believe that every hint of a civilization they find happens to be Atlantis. What if there were many, many civiliations that we don't know about that were just as grand?"

In my opinion if these other civilizations were just as grand then they would have had the navigational abilities Plato attributes to Atlantis. Thus they would likely have been, to some extent, interconnected by trade. They could even have been colonies of Atlantis. What they were called makes little difference. We don't know what people who built the huge pyramids at Teotihuacan in the Valley of Mexico called themselves. They were pre-Toltec, pre-Aztec. We don't know what the people who built the great stone wall at Sacsayhuaman near Cuzco, Peru called themselves. They were pre-Inca. But if you look at the stone faces at Tiahuanacu in the Andes (Atlantis In America p.257), and at the stone faces Tula in the Valley of Mexico (p.192) you will see that they are the same (or very similar) people.
Posts: 572 | From: Prescott, AZ USA | Registered: Aug 2002   
Report Spam   Logged
Raven

« Reply #133 on: April 03, 2008, 01:20:34 pm »

I_am_that_I_am

Member # 1238

Member Rated:
   posted 12-30-2005 05:51 PM                       

quote:
They could even have been colonies of Atlantis

Plato:
quote:
 Now in this island of Atlantis there was a great and wonderful empire which had rule over the whole island and several others, and over parts of the continent, and, furthermore, the men of Atlantis had subjected the parts of Libya within the columns of Heracles as far as Egypt, and of Europe as far as Tyrrhenia

--------------------
KNOW that as ye do unto the least of thy associates ye do
unto the GOD within THEE that is in the image of the God
without.
E.C.

Report Spam   Logged
Raven

« Reply #134 on: April 03, 2008, 01:21:30 pm »

Sarah

Member # 2812

Member Rated:
   posted 12-31-2005 12:19 AM                       

quote:
Originally posted by Absonite:
You know you're really such an idiot that you can't even comprehend what you read nor are you able to put it into perspective.
It is also interesting that you have skipped over the entire section related to God and are more concerned with what you call pre-Neanderthal bigotry and behavior of monkeys 850,000 years ago. You don't even have any idea of what 850,000 years ago means.
I suppose that you graduated at the top of your academically challanged class also.
You can't even recognize what is right before your eyes; what makes you think you can run off at the mouth and can pass judgement on something you can't even begin to fathom? Perhaps that's why you are even attempting to read it the first time. You should just stick to your bible so that you don't pop a blood vessel in what you call a brain. You can't even get through the forward of the revelation with any comprehension, you little bug.

You can feel free to say or think whatever you wish about me, I'm not about catering to the whims of bigots. Just had a quick read of your Eugenics thread:
http://forums.atlantisrising.com/ubb/ultimatebb.php?ubb=get_topic;f=15;t=000211;p=1

Point is, it's actually the racial element that is what attracts you to it. You say who am I to pass judgment on the U-rant-ing Book, so I, in turn, ask, who do you think you are to pass judgment on who you believe can have children or not?

You're a bigot and a fool and you are in dire need of a new "thought adjuster."

Anyway, as has been mentioned, you haven't made any converts here. Tom Herbert, Andrew Waters, Riven, George Erikson, Unknown all have come out against the book, too. I'd say you're fighting a losing battle here, but I get the feeling that people were never very interested in what you had to sell in the first place.

--------------------

Report Spam   Logged
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 27   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: