Atlantis Online
April 19, 2024, 01:28:34 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Towering Ancient Tsunami Devastated the Mediterranean
http://www.livescience.com/environment/061130_ancient_tsunami.html

Home Help Arcade Gallery Links Staff List Calendar Login Register  

Library of Alexandria (Original)

Pages: 1 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Library of Alexandria (Original)  (Read 11705 times)
+Faith+
Superhero Member

« Reply #300 on: April 12, 2008, 04:18:04 pm »

+Faith+

Member # 2886

Member Rated:
   posted 01-31-2006 09:25 PM                       
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
It is suggested by experts:

Marcilo Ficino (~1500AD) showing that Moses is the Monotheist Egyptian King (called at that time "Hermes Trismegistus")

Isaac Casaubon (~1600AD) who theorized that Hermes Trismegistus did not exist.

The Nag Hammadi scrolls (discovered ~1900AD) which invalidate Casaubon's thesis.

Egyptologists from Petrie to Aldred (~1900~1980AD) who describe the life and disappearance of Akhnaton.

Freud (Moses & Monotheism ~1910~1939AD) who associated (Master-Disciple) Moses with the recent discovery of Akhnaton; his book (and is life) is an interesting chapter of the resistance/ discovery".

Velikovsky (Oedipus & Akhnaton ~1960AD) who showed that Oedipus was not a legend but an historical record; he brings therefore the "Oedipus Complex" to a realism that Freud himself would not have dreamt of.

Osman (Akhnaten King of Egypt ~1990AD) who shows after Freud that Akhnaton IS Moses since Egyptology is able to explain that he was Hebrew by his mother Tiye. Meanwhile his resistance led him to forget all what he knew with passion during his youth ,when he was specialized in Greek Mythology.

I began myself to identify the triple identity in 1985 using the psychoanalytical tool while extended to Collective Psychology (Plural Analysis). The automatic ostracism resulting from my community allowed me to travel, meet Osman and others - especially: France Yates' students. Her "Giordano Bruno and the Hermetic Tradition" shows how the Renaissance missed the opportunity to uncover the repressed memory of the Monotheist Egyptian King, and her "The Art of Memory" suggests how it may be recovered during a moment of chaos. (I understood then that it was what I called Plural Analysis)

It is my impression that with respect to three-borns there are several through our years which could qualify for attention and appreciation.

Tracing down the Christian line, for example, there is Moses, Paul and Jerome, whom I regard as the same person reappearing for scriptural purposes. But there are also others

Yes, there are certainly many "three-born" figures in our culture. Yet it must not hide the fact that there are some persons who may have endorse two or three identities.

About a same person reappearing - as some would say "reincarnating" - we have Copernicus and Freud according to Lacan (that I believe was not a stupid idea, as I noted it in The Structure of the Discovery). The word "repetition" would be more contextual in this case - however, you may notice in this site an essay about "reincarnation."

http://www.greatdreams.com/moses.htm

--------------------
(Psalms) 31:5,
"Into your hands I commit my spirit; redeem me, O LORD, the God of truth."

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Report Spam   Logged

+Faith+
Superhero Member

« Reply #301 on: April 12, 2008, 04:18:41 pm »

Aristotle

Member # 2244

Member Rated:
   posted 02-01-2006 11:03 PM                       

quote:
Aristotle;

For the most part the indication seems to imply that the real name of Atlantis was....

JALANTA...after their God Ja...according to my research.

There is no task to disclose where or when, but that it is to this day still in existence...guaranteed as our lion of Tahla so confidently reveals and the spiral cities to be found all over this NEW middle Earth.

Bear in mind this all takes place after the Great Earth Shift or Flood of 6482.bC...therefore Atlantis II.

Atlantis I was the large Island identical to Atlantis II, which disappeared...verifiable.

I wonder just how claims like this can possibly be verified.

Riven, we have not talked before this so I should preface everything I say by first telling you that I am not a believer in Atlantis. While I am certain there were a multitude of civilizations that existed that we don't, nor shall we ever know about, I doubt that one will ever be found that precisely matches the details given by Plato.

Like my namesake, I doubt that it ever existed, yet believe that the true value of Atlantis lies in what Plato meant to teach us: namely, the lessons of greed, aggression and immorality. If, in the end, that was all that Atlantis turned out to be, would it be such a bad lesson? It is a cautionary tale that holds just as much value in this age as any other one.

The fact that we are still talking about it proves the timeless lesson of the tale.

--------------------
"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it."
- Aristotle

Posts: 357 | From: ancient Athens | Registered: Nov 2004   
Report Spam   Logged

+Faith+
Superhero Member

« Reply #302 on: April 12, 2008, 04:19:09 pm »

Chronos

Member # 2051

Member Rated:
   posted 02-02-2006 12:13 PM                       
Thanks to +Faith+, Riven, Dawn, Apondence and Aristotle for their fine contributions.

We like to imagine that the Library of Alexandria had other accounts of Atlantis to corroborate it's existence. And yet, the fragments we have of the knowledge in the ancient world actually do corroborate it more than we give them credit for.

The following passages were dug up by Herr Saltzman and Rich, I list them here in the spirit of further enlightenment:

--------------------
The one true academic search for Atlantis begins at Atlantis Online:

http://atlantisonline.smfforfree2.com/index.php

Report Spam   Logged

+Faith+
Superhero Member

« Reply #303 on: April 12, 2008, 04:19:36 pm »

Chronos

Member # 2051

Member Rated:
   posted 02-02-2006 12:16 PM                       
Herodotus:

At the distance of ten days' journey from the Garamantians there is again another salt-hill and spring of water; around which dwell a people, called the Atarantians, who alone of all known nations are destitute of names. The title of Atarantians is borne by the whole race in common; but the men have no particular names of their own. The Atarantians, when the sun rises high in the heaven, curse him, and load him with reproaches, because (they say) he burns and wastes both their country and themselves. Once more at the distance of ten days' there is a salt-hill, a spring, and an inhabited tract. Near the salt is a mountain called Atlas, very taper and round; so lofty, moreover, that the top (it is said) cannot be seen, the clouds never quitting it either summer or winter. The natives call this mountain "the Pillar of Heaven"; and they themselves take their name from it, being called Atlantes. They are reported not to eat any living thing, and never to have any dreams.

Thus from Egypt as far as Lake Tritonis Libya is inhabited by wandering tribes, whose drink is milk and their food the flesh of animals. Cow's flesh, however, none of these tribes ever taste, but abstain from it for the same reason as the Egyptians, neither do they any of them breed swine. Even at Cyrene, the women think it wrong to eat the flesh of the cow, honoring in this Isis, the Egyptian goddess, whom they worship both with fasts and festivals. The Barcaean women abstain, not from cow's flesh only, but also from the flesh of swine. West of Lake Tritonis the Libyans are no longer wanderers, nor do they practice the same customs as the wandering people, or treat their children in the same way."

--------------------

Report Spam   Logged

+Faith+
Superhero Member

« Reply #304 on: April 12, 2008, 04:20:09 pm »

Chronos

Member # 2051

Member Rated:
   posted 02-02-2006 12:22 PM                       
Diodorus

2. But now that we have examined these matters it will be fitting, in connection with the regions we have mentioned, to discuss the account which history records of the Amazons who were in Libya in ancient times. For the majority of mankind believe that the only Amazons were those who are reported to have dwelt in the neighborhood of the Thermodon river on the Pontus; but the truth is otherwise, since the Amazons of Libya were much earlier in point of time and accomplished notable deeds. Now we are not unaware that to many who read this account the history of this people will appear to be a thing unheard of and entirely strange; for since the race of these Amazons disappeared entirely many generations before the Trojan War, whereas the women about the Thermodon river were in their full vigor a little before that time, it is not without reason that the later people, who were also better known, should have inherited the fame of the earlier, who are entirely unknown to most men because of the lapse of time. For our part, however, since we find that many early poets and historians, and not a few of the later ones as well, have made mention of them, we shall endeavor to recount their deeds in summary, following the account of Dionysius [Skytobrachion], who composed a narrative about the Argonauts and Dionysus, and also about many other things which took place in the most ancient times.

Now there have been in Libya a number of races of women who were warlike and greatly admired for their manly vigor; for instance, tradition tells us of the race of the Gorgons, against whom, as the account is given, Perseus made war, a race distinguished for its valor; for the fact that it was the son of Zeus, the mightiest Greek of his day, who accomplished the campaign against these women, and that this was his greatest Labor may be taken by any man as proof of both the pre-eminence and the power of the women we have mentioned. Furthermore, the manly prowess of those of whom we are now about to write presupposes an amazing pre-eminence when compared with the nature of the women of our day.

three amazons preparing for battle 53. We are told, namely, that there was once in the western parts of Libya, on the bounds of the inhabited world, a race which was ruled by women and followed a manner of life unlike that which prevails among us. For it was the custom among them that the women should practice the arts of war and be required to serve in the army for a fixed period, during which time they maintained their virginity; then when the years of their service in the field had expired, they went in to the men for the procreation of children, but they kept in their hands the administration of the magistracies and of all the affairs of the state. The men, however, like our married women, spent their days about the house, carrying out the orders which were given them by their wives; and they took no part in military campaigns or in office or in the exercise of freedom of speech in the affairs of the community by virtue of which they might become presumptuous and rise up against the women. When their children were born the babies were turned over to the men, who brought them up on milk and such cooked foods as were appropriate to the age of the infants; and if it happened that a girl was born, its breasts were seared that they might not develop at the time of maturity; for they thought that the breasts, as they stood out from the body, were no small hindrance in warfare; and in fact it is because they have been deprived of their breasts that they are called by the Greeks Amazons.

As mythology relates, their home was on an island which, because it was in the west, was called Hespera, and it lay in the marsh Tritonis. This marsh was near the ocean which surrounds the earth and received its name from a certain river Triton which emptied into it; and this marsh was also near Ethiopia and that mountain by the shore of the ocean which is the highest of those in the vicinity and impinges upon the ocean and is called by the Greeks Atlas. The island mentioned above was of great size and full of fruit-bearing trees of every kind, from which the natives secured their food. It contained also a multitude of flocks and herds, namely, of goats and sheep, from which the possessors received milk and meat for their sustenance; but grain the nation used not at all because the use of this fruit of the earth had not yet been discovered among them.

The Amazons, then, the account continues, being a race superior in valor and eager for war, first of all subdued all the cities on the island except the one called Mene, which was considered to be sacred and was inhabited by Ethiopian Ichthyophagi, and was also subject to great eruptions of fire and possessed a multitude of the precious stones which the Greeks call anthrax, sardion, and smaragdos; and after this they subdued many of the neighboring Libyans and nomad tribes, and founded within the marsh Tritonis a great city which they named Cherronesus after its shape.

54. Setting out from the city of Cherronesus, the account continues, the Amazons embarked upon great ventures, a longing having come over them to invade many parts of the inhabited world. The first people against whom they advanced, according to the tale, was the Atlantians, the most civilized men among the inhabitants of those regions, who dwelt in a prosperous country and possessed great cities; it was among them, we are told, that mythology places the birth of the gods, in the regions which lie along the shore of the ocean, in this respect agreeing with those among the Greeks who relate legends, and about this we shall speak in detail a little later.

Now the queen of the Amazons, Myrina, collected, it is said, an army of thirty thousand foot-soldiers and three thousand cavalry, since they favored to an unusual degree the use of cavalry in their wars. For protective devices they used the skins of large snakes, since Libya contains such animals of incredible size, and for offensive weapons, swords and lances; they also used bows and arrows, with which they struck not only when facing the enemy but also when in flight, by shooting backwards at their pursuers with good effect. Upon entering the land of the Atlantians they defeated in a pitched battle the inhabitants of the city of Cerne, as it is called, and making their way inside the walls along with the fleeing enemy, they got the city into their hands; and desiring to strike terror into the neighboring peoples they treated the captives savagely, put to the sword the men from the youth upward, led into slavery the children and women, and razed the city.

But when the terrible fate of the inhabitants of Cerne became known among their fellow tribesmen, it is related that the Atlantians, struck with terror, surrendered their cities on terms of capitulation and announced that they would do whatever should be commanded them, and that the queen Myrina, bearing herself honorably towards the Atlantians, both established friendship with them and founded a city to bear her name in place of the city which had been razed; and in it she settled both the captives and any native who so desired. Whereupon the Atlantians presented her with magnificent presents and by public decree voted to her notable honors, and she in return accepted their courtesy and in addition promised that she would show kindness to their nation.

a gorgonAnd since the natives were often being warred upon by the Gorgons, as they were named, a folk which resided upon their borders, and in general had that people lying in wait to injure them, Myrina, they say, was asked by the Atlantians to invade the land of the afore-mentioned Gorgons. But when the Gorgons drew up their forces to resist them a mighty battle took place in which the Amazons, gaining the upper hand, slew great numbers of their opponents and took no fewer than three thousand prisoners; and since the rest had fled for refuge into a certain wooded region, Myrina undertook to set fire to the timber, being eager to destroy the race utterly, but when she found that she was unable to succeed in her attempt she retired to the borders of her country.

55. Now as the Amazons, they go on to say, relaxed their watch during the night because of their success, the captive women, falling upon them and drawing the swords of those who thought they were conquerors, slew many of them; in the end, however, the multitude poured in about them from every side and the prisoners fighting bravely were butchered one and all. Myrina accorded a funeral to her fallen comrades on three pyres and raised up three great heaps of earth as toms, which are called to this day "Amazon Mounds". But the Gorgons, grown strong again in later days, were subdued a second time by Perseus, the son of Zeus, when Medusa was queen over them; and in the end both they and the race of the Amazons were entirely destroyed by Heracles, when he visited the regions to the west and set up his pillars in Libya, since he felt that it would ill accord with his resolve to be the benefactor of the whole race of mankind if he should suffer any nations to be under the rule of women. The story is also told that the marsh Tritonis disappeared from sight in the course of an earthquake, when those parts of it which lay towards the ocean were torn asunder.

As for Myrina, the account continues, she visited the larger part of Libya, and passing over into Egypt she struck a treaty of friendship with Horus, the son of Isis, who was king of Egypt at that time, and then, after making war to the end upon the Arabians and slaying many of the, she subdued Syria; but when the Cilicians came out with presents to meet her and agreed to obey her commands, she left those free who yielded to her of their free will and for this reason there are called to this day the "Free Cilicians". She also conquered in war the races in the region of the Taurus, peoples of outstanding courage, and descended through Greater Phrygia to the sea; then she won over the land lying along the coast and fixed the bounds of her campaign at the Caicus River. And selecting in the territory which she had won by arms sites well suited for the founding of cities, she built a considerable number of them and founded one which bore her own name, but the others she named after the women who held the most important commands, such as Cyme, Pitana, and Priene.

These, then are the cities she settled along the sea, but others, and a larger number, she planted in the regions stretching towards the interior. She seized also some of the islands, and Lesbos in particular, on which she founded the city of Mitylene, which was named after her sister who took part in the campaign. After that, while subduing some of the rest of the islands, she was caught in a storm, and after she had offered up prayers for her safety to the Mother of the Gods, she was carried to one of the uninhabited islands; this island, in obedience to a vision which she beheld in her dreams, she made sacred to this goddess, and set up altars there and offered magnificent sacrifices. She also gave it the name of Samothrace, which means, when translated into Greek, "sacred island," although some historians say that it was formerly called Samos and was then given the name of Samothrace by Thracians who at one time dwelt on it. However, after the Amazons had returned to the continent, the myth relates, the Mother of the Gods, well pleased with the island, settled in it certain other people, and also her own sons, who are known by the name of Corybantes--who their father was is handed down in their rites as a matter not to be divulged; and she established the mysteries which are now celebrated on the island and ordained by law that the sacred area should enjoy the right of sanctuary.

In these times, they go on to say, Mopsus the Thracian, who had been exiled by Lycurgus, the king of the Thracians, invaded the land of the Amazons with an army composed of fellow-exiles, and with Mopsus on the campaign was also Sipylus the Scythian, who had likewise been exiled from that part of Scythia which borders upon Thrace. There was a pitched battle, Sipylus and Mopsus gained the upper hand, and Myrina, the queen of the Amazons, and the larger part of the rest of her army were slain. In the course of the years, as the Thracians continued to be victorious in their battles, the surviving Amazons finally withdrew again into Libya. And such was the end, as the myth relates, of the campaign which the Amazons of Libya made.

--------------------

Report Spam   Logged

+Faith+
Superhero Member

« Reply #305 on: April 12, 2008, 04:21:07 pm »

Chronos

Member # 2051

Member Rated:
   posted 02-02-2006 12:26 PM                       
The account of Ammianus Marcellinus:
http://www.thelatinlibrary.com/ammianus.html

Book 15:
6. haec augente vulgatius fama tantum aberat, ut proderet quisquam visa nocturna, ut aegre homines dormisse sese praesentibus faterentur externis, maerebantque docti quidam, quod apud Atlanteos nati non essent, ubi memorantur somnia non videri, quod unde eveniat rerum scientissimis relinquamus.

More common the rumour only was being away these with the increasing, in order that the any was projecting the nocturnal visions, in order that scarcely the men to have slept with the present outward himself were admiting, and the learned certain were bewailing, because at Atlanteuses the sons might be not, where are remembered the dreams not to be seen, which from where happens with the most knowing of the things we relinquish.

Book 17:
7... And therefore Neptune of the moist nature the power [Ennosigaeon] and Sisichthona of the poet the ancients and the theologians have called.

They happen but with the manners of the lands of the movement four.

Or indeed the heavings are, which the ground within encouraging up defeat the most huge masses, as in Asia has escaped Deluses and with Hiera and Anaph and Rhodus, Ophiusa and Pelagia more ahead ages said often, with the gold coin formerly with the rain overspread, and with Eleusina in Boeotia and at Tyrrenuses Vulcan and the more islands;

Or the earthquakes which the limit destroying and slanting the cities the buildings and the mountains smooth out;

Or the earthquakes which more grand movement sudden with the revealed [uoratrinis] devour the parts of the lands, as in sea Atlanticus to Europaeus with the circle more spacious the St. island and in Crisaeus bending with Helic and plough beam and in Ciminia to Italy passed with the part the town Saccumum towards deep Erebuses the openings with the eternal darknesses are hidden.

Between these three species the lands of the movements [mycematiae] with the noise threatening are heard with the loose the elements with the bonds besides jump even fall back with the collapsing lands.

S/he/it is indeed then necessary just as with the of a bull to resound with the lowings the noises and the earthly roars.

But hence towards began.

Book 29:
25. Primo intro vocatus post interrogatiunculas leves Pergamius, a Palladio, ut dictum est, proditus quaedam inprecationibus praescisse nefariis, sicut erat inpendio eloquentior et in verba periculosa proiectus, inter ambigentes iudices, quid prius quaeri debeat quidve posterius, dicere audacter exorsus, multa hominum milia quasi consciorum sine fine strependo fundebat, modo non ab extremo Atlante magnorum criminum arguendos poscens aliquos exhiberi.

With the first Pergamius I enter the urgent calls after the trivial inter-minor questions, from Palladius, as the saying is, projected certain with the imprecations criminal to have got to know beforehand, as with the expense more eloquent was being and into the dangerous words precipitate, between hesitating judges, which the earlier times ought to be asked or why more following, to say boldly began, the much was pouring the thousands of the men as if of the accomplices without boundary resounding, but not from the most outer Atlant of the great indictments proving asking some to be presented.

quo, ut consarcinante nimis ardua, morte multato, aliisque gregatim post illum occisis, ad ipsius Theodori causam quasi ad Olympici certaminis pulverum pervenitur.

Where, as with the stitching together exceedingly the steep places, with the death with the punished, and with the other in flocks after that with the killed, towards the cause of him/it/theirself Theodorus as if about of the Olympan contest of the dusts is reached.

[ 02-02-2006, 12:27 PM: Message edited by: Chronos ]

--------------------

Report Spam   Logged

+Faith+
Superhero Member

« Reply #306 on: April 12, 2008, 04:21:39 pm »

Chronos

Member # 2051

Member Rated:
   posted 02-02-2006 12:35 PM                       
Is it any wonder the material seems confused..?

Both Herodotus and Diodorus clearly describe an Atlantis that exists in northwest Africa, perhaps in Morocco.

If I'm reading the third passage correctly. Marcellinious seems to be describing the death throes of the island in the Atlantic we traditionally imagine to be Atlantis.

Diodorus' Atlanteans certainly bear no resemblance to those that Plato describes. Plato's Atlanteans were, or course, a military powerhouse that made war upon the whole Mediterranean. Diodorus describes an Atlantean people not only easily defeated but begging for help from those who defeated them against a third enemy.

It has always been my belief that the Diodorus account either describes a different people or a people weakened many years after the events of Timaeus and Critias. None of the writings exactly corroborate each other. However, having said that, I think it's important to re-visit as many of these purported Atlantic references that we can find in order to find one that does.

--------------------

Report Spam   Logged

+Faith+
Superhero Member

« Reply #307 on: April 12, 2008, 04:22:09 pm »

Riven

Member # 1495

posted 02-03-2006 02:48 PM                       
TA-TENEN-birth of the primordial hill of creation, ATLANTIS.

In Reality part of Atlantis is "Egytpa" those are our Great Twin Pyramids and Lions all over the lands, which we will find many Atlantean cities around the World changed to the Pharaoh and "RAM" heads of Aries after the loss of our Son of Man Dec 10th,3474.bC.

ATLANTIS was the ONLY TRULY ADVANCED civilization.

Atlantis is a legend that was preserved by the Egyptians and Greeks from 9570.bC, according to the Atlantean Script of Solon, a Greek Statesman, who received this knowledge of Atlantis, upon his visit to Sais, Egypt and the Libyan Pharaoh, Amasis II, ca 570.bC, and Wedjahor-Resne, the Egyptian Priest, Physician and Naval Admiral. Unknown to the Greeks, it was forgotten and retained from Egypt as Plato's, Timaeus tells us, written in 360.bC. Chalcidius, a Latin Scribe, would preserve Plato's work from his original notebook, (based on my study of Oxford's, Ms.Digby slides of the originals and translated by myself) and later penned perhaps in Syracuse, Sicily, around 350.aD.

To better understand Atlantis, it is easier to view the Timaeus as the original mention of the Legend which was cleverly "Hidden" in the Astrological account of life's origins and dynamics of Physics, which takes us back to the said 9000 years prior, to the seed of He-Phaestus and Athena.

Later, the more vivid account of Atlantis, it's social structure and technological achievements such as Triremes, Chariots, Aqua-ducts, Canals, Temples, irrigation, Ten Twin Kings and such, was clarified by Plato's account of Critias, also thought to be around the same era of 360.bC, which takes us into the Bronze Age and no later than 1500.bC to Deukalion's Flood and The Battle of Ares (Etruscan Atlanteans).

In reality, the two works PRESERVED by Plato, Timaeus and Critias, tell us of a realistic time span of 9570.bC - 1500.bC.

This legend has been doctrine into the human mind as a Myth for 2575 years, simply for lack of verification of our Royal City, which vanished from the Great Flood around 6482.bC. Truth of Life, is that Atlanteans have never completely vanished and were the major contributors to our advanced technological World of Today. Simply clarified, any lands touching upon the Atlantic, are in fact Atlantean lands, where Atlanteans still exist, including America, S. America, Africa, England, Scotland, Portugal, Spain, France, and Italy, NW Africa, and any and all Atlantic Islands, to this very day in our year 2005 aD, and to our future. The regions of NW Africa, Tarraconensis Iberia, and all mid European and mid African lands, are the highest accounts of names peculiar to ATLANTIS, and their etymological roots derived from Linear A, the by product of Azilian and Glozel scripts of our FIRST ALPHABET, some 12000 years ago. (twelve thousand).Another prime example is the ancient name for Mauretania, which was known as Gualata, such as Iberia was known as Gaul or Gallia to France, or the Guanches in the Canary Islands and many rivers of Gua or Gades, Spain and Agades, Mauretania. The reason for these names for those territories around the Pillars of Hercules (Gibraltar), is simply because of the great mouth or "Throat" of the Mediterranean which engulfed the Waters of Neptune's Atlantic Ocean. Ga or Gua, in it's deepest form is a body part, specificaly, throat. The Phoenicians, commonly attributed Ga or Gad to indicate animal body parts.

The Atlanteans are known to have arrived through the "Throat" of the Mediterranean from the Largest Island in the Atlantic.

To exemplify the uniqueness of languages ,and how Gualata is a derivitive of Atlantis , we only need to look at the translation from old Boustrephedon, for the word GUALATA, which would be ATALAUG, backwards. Originaly, the u was a y, and the G, was a C in our language histories that reveals the importance of ATALAYC. Atalais, Atalis, Atlas, Atlantis.

This is another test upon the word Atlantis which in itself stands provenance and is composed of many true and hidden meanings that are indicative of refuting any falsehood associated with the word Atlantis. In short, after 2575 years of denial, it's time the World ACCEPTS THE FACT AND VERIFICATION, that ATLANTEANS, are in fact living, breathing Humans, such as myself who comes from these mid Atlantic Waters.

For now, here is Truth of your Legend and ongoing research into Science and Spirit Forever....Riven. www.mts.net/~goldlion

The Secret of the Books of Herodotus by Riven.

9:05 PM 1/12/2006

Herodotus of Halicarnassus.
440.bC.

Book 1) Clio
Book 2) Euterpe
Book 3) Thalia
Book 4) Melpomene
Book 5) Terpsichore
Book 6) Erato
Book 7) Polymnia
Book Cool Urania
Book 9) Calliope

Book 10) Where is it? Someone has it.

Herodotus was writing in the era of memory of the 10 Kings (after 1500.bC,Deukalion), and he definitely was not writing about the Ennead....

Clioeuterpethaliamelpomeneterpsichoreeratopolymniauraniacalliope.

Epoillacainaruainmylopotareerohcispretenemoplemailahtepretueoilc.

Epo- illa- caina- rua- in- mylo- potare- ero- h(ae)cis- pretene- moplema(Mopsus)- ila- hete- pretueo.

Epic by that way fallen (Vulcan?)to waste/sorrow into this MYLO > Mysian/ drunken wanderer with his faults,to lie before the Oracle broken Secret Society greatly prized.

Cassell's New Latin Dictionary, 1959 edition....from Ja.

By SaJaRa Riven Jan 12,2006.aD (8488aJA.)

RETURN THE 10TH BOOK OF MYLO....Please, it is a piece of our History, along with the Books of Alexandria....Thankyou.

TAHLA LION DELTA NILE EGYPT LOOKING SOUTH

http://www.mts.net/~goldlion/Tahla%20Lion%203%20Riven%2006.jpg

ATLANTIS I PRE 6482.bC;

http://www.mts.net/~goldlion/Kingdom%20of%20Atlantis%20I%20by%20Riven05.JPG

http://www.mts.net/~goldlion/Atlantis%20I%20%206500bC%20Riven%2005.jpg

http://www.mts.net/~goldlion/Alluvial%20Atlantis%20100000bC%20Riven%2005.JPG

OCTOBER 31ST,6482.bC, THE EARTH SHIFTS 45 DEGREES GREAT FLOOD OF NOA

THE MIGRATION TO ATLANTIS II,THE WEST NILE AFTER 6482.bC;

ATALANTES CULTURES PROTECTED BY MT.ATLAS AND TOWNSHIPS DEVELOP IN ALGERIA AND TUNISIA, LAKE TRITONIS FORTRESS OF THOTH AND GEB,SICILY,MALTA GIGANTJA,CRETE .

SPIRAL CULTURES DEVELOP.

THE FLOODED "NEW" MIDDLE EARTH AND ATLANTIS II;

http://www.mts.net/~goldlion/World%20Alluvial%20Flood%20of%20Avila%20Atlantis%206482bC%20by%20Riven05.JPG

http://www.mts.net/~goldlion/Pre-6482bC%20Flood%20Tritonis%20WestNile%20Riven05.JPG

"past the broken pillars and Erithraea"

http://www.mts.net/~goldlion/Broken%20Pillars%20of%20Eritrea%20Riven05.jpg

http://www.mts.net/~goldlion/Atlantis%20II%20Cade%20Avila%20by%20Riven05.jpg

http://www.mts.net/~goldlion/Avila%20Atlantis%20II%20Ocean%20View%20Riven05.jpg

BUR ATAL(h)ITAN Develops after TAHLA,BUTO and SAIS.

http://www.mts.net/~goldlion/AtlanteanTarxien%20City%20Bur%20atalhitan%20Egypt.jpg

Some Evidence;

http://www.mts.net/~goldlion/Fallen%20Atlantean%20Kings%20on%20Narmer%20Palette%20Riven05.jpg

http://www.mts.net/~goldlion/Museum37%20Gebel-el-Arak%20Knife%20Ship%203500bC.jpg

http://www.mts.net/~goldlion/Orichalcum%20%20Lion%20Bracelet%20Etruscan%201000bC%20Riven05.jpg

http://www.mts.net/~goldlion/Dragon%20Sceptre%20of%20Ampheres%2010%20Lions%20%20Louvre%20%20Riven05.jpg

TAHLA with the circular apartments, the race track and the canal;

http://www.mts.net/~goldlion/Atlantis%20Tahla%20Delta%20Egypt%20Riven05.jpg

IT STILL AMAZES ME WHY PEOPLE DENY THE TRUTH OF ATLANTIS-RIVEN

BEYOND ANY DOUBTS......VERIFIED.

I HAVEN'T EVEN INCLUDED THE TARRACONENSIS SHIELDS AND A WEALTH OF ATLANTEAN CHRONOLOGIES FROM EUROPA!

ATLANTIS IS REVEALED PEOPLE, WHETHER YOU CHOOSE TO BELIEVE OR NOT.

YOU'LL COME AROUND. 

PLATO WAS NOT A LIAR,NOR SOCRATES NOR SOLON FOR THE MATTER.....

WE DO KNOW WHO THE LIARS WERE AND STILL ARE THOUGH.....

So Sayet a True Atlantean King....

[ 02-03-2006, 02:52 PM: Message edited by: Riven ]
Posts: 4048 | From: Azores Atlantis Isles. | Registered: May 2003   
Report Spam   Logged

+Faith+
Superhero Member

« Reply #308 on: April 12, 2008, 04:22:35 pm »

I_am_that_I_am

Member # 1238

Member Rated:
   posted 02-03-2006 07:57 PM                       
Questions on this Riven...

quote:
 The Secret of the Books of Herodotus by Riven.

9:05 PM 1/12/2006

Herodotus of Halicarnassus.
440.bC.

Book 1) Clio
Book 2) Euterpe
Book 3) Thalia
Book 4) Melpomene
Book 5) Terpsichore
Book 6) Erato
Book 7) Polymnia
Book Cool Urania
Book 9) Calliope

Book 10) Where is it? Someone has it.

Are books 1-10 the "secret" books ?
IF not, are books 1-10 as you have them posted the order they were written in ?

--------------------
KNOW that as ye do unto the least of thy associates ye do
unto the GOD within THEE that is in the image of the God
without.
E.C.

Posts: 1820 | From: Nashville, TN. | Registered: Nov 2002   
Report Spam   Logged

+Faith+
Superhero Member

« Reply #309 on: April 12, 2008, 04:23:03 pm »

Riven

Member # 1495

posted 02-03-2006 08:11 PM                       
My impression I_AM, is that the 10th Book would be the "Secret Book".

Yes, they are in order;

http://classics.mit.edu/Herodotus/history.html

Then again, there is a reason to ask such a mundane question isn't there?

[ 02-03-2006, 08:25 PM: Message edited by: Riven ]
Report Spam   Logged

+Faith+
Superhero Member

« Reply #310 on: April 12, 2008, 04:23:59 pm »

Riven

Member # 1495

posted 02-03-2006 08:37 PM                       
Here's another interesting reference to Akhenaten Faith;

http://www.reshafim.org.il/ad/egypt/zannanza_affair.htm

The Zannanza affair

The account of Mursili II

While my father [1] was in the country of Karkemish [5], he sent Lupakkish and Teshub[?]- Zalmash to the country of Amqa. They left; they ravaged the country of Amqa and brought back to my father prisoners and cattle large and small.
When the people of Misra [2] learned of the destruction of Amqa, they were afraid, for to make matters worse their master, Nibhururia [3] had just died and the widowed queen[4] of Egypt sent an ambassador to my father and wrote to him in these terms: "My husband is dead and I have no son. People say that you have many sons [or that your sons are adult]. If you send me one of your sons he will become my husband for it is repugnant to me to take one of my servants [subjectsl to husband."
When my father learned this he called together the council of the great [and said to them] : "Since the most ancient times such a thing has never happened before."
He decided to send Hattu-Zittish, the chamberlain, [saying] "Go, bring me information worthy of belief; they may try to deceive me; and as to the possibility that they may have a prince, bring me back information worthy of belief."
While Hattu-Zittish was absent on the soil of Egypt, my father vanquished the city of Karkemish ...The ambassador of Egypt, the lord Hanis, came to him.
Because my father had instructed Hattu-Zittish when he went to the country of Egypt as follows:
"Perhaps they have a prince, they may be trying to deceive me and do not really want one of my sons to reign over them" ;
The Egyptian queen answered my father in a letter in these words: "Why do you say 'They are trying to deceive me?' If I had a son, should I write to a foreign country in a manner humiliating to me and to my country? You do not believe me and you even say so to me! He who was my husband is dead and I have no son. Should I then perhaps take one of my servants and make of him my husband? I have written to no other country, I have written [only] to you. They say that you have many sons. Give me one of your sons and he will be my husband and lord of the land of Egypt."
Because my father was generous, he granted the lady's request and decided to send his son.
DesRoches-Noblecourt Tutankhamen 1963, pp. 275-6
The last, much destroyed section has been interpreted as claiming that the Egyptians killed the prince and attacked Hatti's frontier. Ay, in a draft letter written by Suppililiuma is quoted as having denied any involvement

Your son has died [but] I have done [him no ha]rm [6]
The Hittite king expresses his suspicions
... perhaps you have also killed my son ...[6]

Much remains unclear in this affair.
Who was the dead pharaoh? The cuneiform name Nibkhururia of the text might just possibly refer to Akhenaten, generally called Napkhururia, though Tutankhamen Nebkheprure, transliterated as Nibkhururia, is more likely [8]
The identity of the Egyptian queen is unproven; Ankhesenamen seems to fit best.
The name of the Hittite prince, Zannanza, is speculative: A tablet in bad shape has been found on which Suppililiuma laments the murder of a person named Zannanza, but no mention is made that this is his son.
The cause of death of the Hittite prince is also open to doubt: The Egyptians just acknowledge his death, while the Hittites speak of killing, but even they don't claim to know what happened.

[1] father: Suppiliuma
[2] Misra: Semitic name for Egypt (Hebrew Mitzraim, Arabic Misr)
[3] Nibhururia: possibly Nebkheprure, i.e. Tutankhamen
[4] queen: in Hittite Dakhamunzu seemingly from the Egyptian TA Hm.t nsw (Tahemnesu), i.e. the King's Wife.
[5] Karkemish: The Mitanni had attacked a Hittite contingent near Karkemish in 1354 BCE. A Hittite army under Telebinu, a son of Suppililiuma, was sent and conquered most of the region. After Telebinu had returned to Kummani, the Mitanni tried to retake the conquered lands and attacked the Hittites led by Luppaki. The Egyptians meanwhile conducted raids in the region of Kadesh, and some local Syrian kingdoms tried to shake off Hittite control. The Hittites under prince Arnuwanda laid siege to Karkemish, while another army under Luppaki and Tarhunda-Zalma was sent south into Amqa. Suppililiuma joined his Karkemish army when he received the letter the Egyptian queen.
[6] Translations from the Dutch by Aayko Eyma [7]
Report Spam   Logged

+Faith+
Superhero Member

« Reply #311 on: April 12, 2008, 04:24:37 pm »

Riven

Member # 1495

posted 02-03-2006 08:38 PM                       
Predynastic Period c.3500-3100 BC

...Early Dynastic Period c.3100-2686 BC ...

'Scorpion' Narmer

1st Dynasty c...........3100-2890 BC

Menes (Hor-Aha)
Djer
Wadj (Djet)
Den
Anendjib
Semerkhet
Qa'a

2nd Dynasty c...........2890-2686 BC

Hotepsekhemwy
Raneb
Nynetjer
Seth-Peribsen
Khasekhemwy

....Old Kingdom c.2686-2181 BC......

3rd Dynasty c...........2686-2613 BC

Sanakhte (Nebka) (2688-2668)
Djoser (2668-2649)
Sekhemkhet (Djoser Teti) (2649-2641)
Khaba (2641-2637)
Huni (2637-2613)

4th Dynasty c...........2613-2494 BC

Snofru (2613-2589)
Khufu (Cheops) (2585-2566)
Djedefre (2566-2558)
Khafre (Rekhaf) (2558-2532)
Menkaure (Mykerinos) (2532-2514)
Shepseskaf (2514-2494)

5th Dynasty c...........2494-2345 BC

Userkaf (2494-2487)
Sahure (2487-2475)
Neferirkare (2475-2455)
Shepseskare (2455-2448)
Raneferef (2448-2445)
Niuserre (2445-2421)
Menkauhor (2421-2413)
Djedkare (2413-2381)
Unas (Wenis) (2381-2345)

6th Dynasty c...........2345-2181 BC

Teti (2345-2313)
Pepi I (Meryre) (2313-2279)
Merenre (2279-2270)
Pepi II (Neferkare) (2279-2181)

First Intermediate Period c.2181-2040 BC

7/8th Dynasty c..........2181-2173 BC

Wadjkare
Qakare Iby

9/10th Dynasty c.........2160-2040 BC

Meryibre Khety
Merykare
Kanrferre
Nebkaure Akhtoy

11th Dynasty c..........2133-1991 BC

Intef I (Inyotef I) (Sehertawy) (2133-2123)
Intef II (Inyotef II) (Wahankh) (2123-2074)
Intef III (Inyotef III) (Nakhtnebtepnefer) (2074-2066)
Mentuhotep I ? (2066-2040)

....Middle Kingdom c...2040-1786 BC]...

11th Dynasty

Mentuhotep II (Nebhepetre) (2040-2010)
Mentuhotep III (Sankhkare) (2010-1998)
Mentuhotep IV (Nebtawyre) (1998-1991)

12th Dynasty c............1991-1786 BC

Amenemhet I (Sehetepibre) (1991-1962)
Senusret I (Kheperkare)(1962-1917)
Amenemhet II (Nubkaure) (1917-1882)
Senusret II (Khakhperre) (1882-1878)
Senusret III (Khakaure) (1878-1841)
Amenemhet III (Nimaatre) (1841-1796)
Amenemhet IV (Maakherure) (1796-1790)
Queen Sobeknerfu (Neferusobek) (1790-1786)
Second Intermediate Period 1786-1567 BC

13th Dynasty (about 70 kings) 1786-1633 BC

Wegaf (Khawitawire) (1783 - 1779)
Amenemhet V (Sekhemkare)
Harnedjheriotef (Hetepibre)
Sobekhotep I (Khaankhre) (ca.1750)
Hor
Amenemhet VII (Sedjefakare)
Sobekhotep II (Sekhemre-Khutawy) (ca.1745)
Khendjer
Sobekhotep III
Neferhotep I (Khasekhemre) (1723-1713)
Sobekhotep IV (Merihotepre, Khaneferre) (1713)
Iaib (1713-1703)
Ay (Merneferre) (1703-1680)
Neferhotep II
and eight more kings

14th Dynasty ..............1786-c.1603 BC

Nehesy

15th Dynasty 1674-1567 BC

Hyksos kings

Sheshi (Salitis?)
Yakubber (Bnon?)
Khyan (Apachnan)
Apepi I (Apophis)
Apepi II (Khamudi?) (c.1542-1532)

16th Dynasty................1684-1567 BC

Hyksos kings

Anather
Yakobaam ?

17th Dynasty c..............1650-1567

Sobekemsaf I (Sekhemre Wadjkhau)
Sobekemsaf II
Intef VII
Tao I (Seakhtenre)
Tao II (Sekenenre)
Kamose (Wadjkheperre)

......New Kingdom 1570-1084 BC........

18th Dynasty ...............1570-1320 BC

Ahmose I (Nebpehtyre) (1570-1546)
Amenhotep I (Djeserkare) (1546-1527)
Thutmose I (Akheperkare) (1527-1515)
Thutmose II (Akheperenre) (1515-1498)
Queen Hatshepsut (Maatkare) (1498-1483)
Thutmose III (Menkhepere) (1504-1450)
Amenhotep II (Akheperure) (1450-1412)
Thutmose IV (Men-khepru-Re) (1412-1402)
Amenhotep III (Nebmaatre) (1402-1364)

Amenhotep IV/AKHENATEN (Neferkheperure) (1350-1334)

Smenkhkare (Ankhheperure) (1334)
Tutankhamen (Nebkheperoure) (1334-1325)
Ay (Kheperkheperure) (1325-1321)
Horemheb (Djeserkheperure)

19th Dynasty ..................1320-1200 BC

Ramses I (Menpehtyre) (about 1320)
Seti I (Menmaatre) (c.1318-c.1304)
Ramses II (Usermaatre Setepenre) (1304-1237)
Merneptah (Baenre Meryamun) (c.1236-1223)
Seti II Userkheperure Meryamun (c.1223-1217)
Amenmes Menmire Setepenre
Merneptah Siptah Sekhaenre/Akhenre (c.1208-1202)
Queen Twosret (c.1202-1200)

20th Dynasty ..................1200-1084 BCE

Sethnakhte Userkhaure (1200-1197)
Ramses III Usermaatre-Meryamun (1197-1166)
Ramses IV User/Heqamaatre-Setepenamun (1166-1159)
Ramses V Usermaatre-Sekheperenre (1159-1156)
Ramses VI Nebmaatre-Meryamun (1156-1148)
Ramses VII Usermaatre-Setepenre-Meryamun (1148-1140)
Ramses VIII Usermaatre-Akhenamun (1140-1139)
Ramses IX Neferkare-Setepenre (1139-1117)
Ramses X Khepermaatre-Setepenptah (1117-1113)
Ramses XI Menmaatre-Setepenptah (1113-1084)

..Third Intermediate Period 1084-747 BCE

High Priests (Thebes)

Contemporaries of the 21st dynasty at Tanis

Herihor (Siamun Hemnetjertepyenamun) (1080-1074)
Piankh (1074-1070)
Pinedjem I (Meryamun Khakheperre Setepenamun) (1070-1032)
Masaherta (1054-1046)
Djedkhonsefankh (1046-1045)
Menkheperre (1045-992)
Smendes II (992-990)
Pinedjem II (990-969)
Psusennes (969-959)

21st Dynasty

Tanite 1085-945 BC
Nesbanebded (Hedjkheperre Setepenre) (Smendes I) (1085-1059)
Nephercheres (Neferkare-hekawise Amenemnisu-meramun) (1058-1054)
Psusennes I (Akheperre Setepenamun) (1039-1000)
Amenemope (Usimare Setepenamun) (1000-991)
Osorkon the elder (Osochor) (991-985)
Psinaches (985-976)
Psusennes II (Titkheprure) (976-962)
Siamun (Nutekheperre Setepenamun Siamun Meramun) (962-945)

22nd Dynasty

Bubastite 945-c.730 BC
Sheshonq I (Hedjkheperre-Setepenre) (945-924)
Osorkon I (Sekhemkheperre-Setepenre) (924–889)
Sheshonq II (Hekakheperre-Setepenre) (ca. 890)
Takelot I (Usimare) (889–874)
Osorkon II (Usimare-Setepenamun) (874–850)
Harsiese (ca. 865)
Takelot II (Hedjkheperre-Setepenre) (850–825)
Sheshonq III (Usimare-Setepenamun) (825–773)
Pamai (773–767)
Sheshonq V (Akheperre) (767–730)
Osorkon IV (730–712)

23rd Dynasty

Tanite c.817-730 BC
Pedibastet ( Meryamun Usermaatre Setepenre)(818–793)
Iuput I (ca. 800)
Sheshonq IV (Usermaatre Meryamun) (793–787)
Osorkon III (Usermaatre Setepenamun) (787–759)
Takelot III (Usermaatre) (764–757)
Rudamon (Usermaatre Setepenamun) (757–754)
Iuput II (Meryamunsibastet Usermaatre) (754–712)
Nimlot (ca. 740)
Peftjauabastet (Nefer-ka-re) (740–725)
Thutemhat (ca. 720)
Pedinemti (ca. 700)

24th Dynasty .................720-714 BC

Shepsesre Tefnakht (724-717)
Wahkare (Bakenrenef) (717-712)
Late Dynastic Period 747-332 BC

25th Dynasty .................716-656 BC

Piye (Usimare Sneferre) (Piankhi) (716-711)
Shabaka (Neferkare Wahibre) (711-697)
Shebitku (Djedkaure Menkheperre) (697-689)
Taharka (Khunefertemre) (689-663)
Tanutamun (Bakare) (663-656)

26th Dynasty..................664-525 BC

Necho I (664-656)
Psammetic I (Wahemibre Psamtek) (656-609)
Necho II (Wahemibre Neko) (609-594)
Psammetic II (Neferibre Psamtek) (594-587)
Wahibre (Haaibre) (Apries) (587-569)
Ahmose II (Khnemibre) (Amasis) (569-526)
Psammetic III (Ankhkaenre) (526)

27th Dynasty...................525-404 BC

Cambyses II (525-522)
Darius I (521-486)
Xerxes (486-465)
Artaxerxes I (465-424)
Darius II (423-405)
Artaxerxes II (405-359)

28th Dynasty .................404-399 BC

Amenirdis (Amyrtaeus) (404-399)

29th Dynasty .................399-380 BC

Nefaarud I (Nepherites I) (399-393)
Psammuthis (Userre Setepenptah Pasherienmut) (ca. 392)
Hakor (Khnemmaere-setpenkhnum) (Achoris) (392-380)
Nefaarud II (Nepherites II) (380)

30th Dynasty ..................380-343 BC

Nakhtnebef (Kheperkare) (Nectanebo I) (380-362)
Djedhor (362-360)
Nekhtharehbe (Snedjemibre-setpenanhur) (Nectanebo II) (360-343)

31st Dynasty ..................343-332 BC

Artaxerxes III (343-338)
Arses (338-336)
Darius III (336-332)

The Graeco-Roman Period

Macedonian Kings

Alexander the Great (332-323)
Philip III Arrhidaeus (323-317)
Alexander IV Aegus (317-311)
Ptolemaic Dynasty 323-30 BC
Ptolemy I Soter (305-282)
Ptolemy II Philadelphus (284-246)
Arsinoe II (278-270)
Ptolemy III Euergetes I (246-222)
Bernice II (246-221)
Ptolemy IV Philopator (222-205)
Ptolemy V Epiphanes (205-180)
Harwennefer (205-199)
Ankhwennefer (199-186)
Cleopatra I (194-176)
Ptolemy VI Philometor (180-164)
Cleopatra II (175-115)
Ptolemy VII Neos Philopator (164-145)
Ptolemy VIII Euergetes II (145)
Cleopatra III (142-101)
Ptolemy IX Soter II (116-80)
Ptolemy X Alexander I (107-88)
Ptolemy XI Alexander II (80)
Ptolemy XII Neos Dionysos (80-51)
Queen Bernice IV (58-55)
Ptolemy XIII (51-47)
Queen Cleopatra VII (51-30)
Ptolemy XIV (47-44)
Ptolemy XV (44-30)

http://www.reshafim.org.il/ad/egypt/dynasties.htm

[ 02-03-2006, 09:17 PM: Message edited by: Riven ]

--------------------
.111.[R].Riven The Seer and Royal Bloodline to Atlantis.[R].111.

Report Spam   Logged

+Faith+
Superhero Member

« Reply #312 on: April 12, 2008, 04:25:10 pm »

Riven

Member # 1495

posted 02-05-2006 06:27 AM                       
.......................................MANETHO'S MISTAKE.......

1074 Chapters x 47.38 years = 50,886.12 years for the Old testament in time with the "Apex" of Modern Cro-Magnon. Apparently the Human Brain reached it's Apex some 200,000 years ago according to Science and DNA studies.

331.66 years after Creation Earth Shifts 45 Degrees.

379.04 years after Creation Earth is Reborn.

47.38 years difference

"And it rained for forty days and nights".

More like 47.38 years and nights.

Interesting how they jive.

Okay, so according to my Bible Chronology, Greater than Manetho's Kings list, the Earth was created in 6813.66.bC.

If we consider a Chapter a day, and a day was 7.896 years, then @ 1074 Chapters = 8,480.304 years.

Less our 2005 years = 6475.3.bC.

Not bad, a mere 8.7 years difference to my 6482.bC date, the leap years probably add up the rest.

6813.66 - 331.66 = 6482.bC

6813.66 - 6475.3 = 338.36

Now let's rewrite Manetho properly, with Truth for we now know 3474.bC is an 885 year difference to Snoferu’s time to 2589.bC.
This is also in the range of Carbon dating errors indexing 450-700 years +/-.

MANETHO KINGS KRONOS ……………………………………. RIVEN KINGS KRONOS …………………………….

Predynastic Period c.3500-3100 BC ………………………………… 4385 -3985.bC …………………………

Early Dynastic Period c.3100-2686 bC .…………………………… 3985-3571.bC ………………………..

'Scorpion' Narmer …………………………………………………(Who is also MENES-Riv.)

1st Dynasty c...........3100-2890 BC ………………………………….3985-3775.bC …………………………

(NOTICE HOW VAGUE THE CHRONOLOGIES ARE FOR THE PERIOD BETWEEN 3000 AND 3500.bC, yet they have THE PALERMO STONE WITH AT LEAST 20 KINGS PRIOR TO MENES which peaks to about 5000.bC.-RIV.)

Menes (Hor-Aha)
Djer
Wadj (Djet)
Den
Anendjib
Semerkhet
Qa'a

2nd Dynasty c...........2890-2686 BC ………………………………….3775-3571.bC

Hotepsekhemwy
Raneb
Nynetjer
Seth-Peribsen
Khasekhemwy

....Old Kingdom c.2686-2181 BC....………………………….Old Kingdom……3571-3066.bC

3rd Dynasty c...........2686-2613 BC ………………………………….3571-3553.bC

Sanakhte (Nebka) (2688-2668)
Djoser (2668-2649)
Sekhemkhet (Djoser Teti) (2649-2641)
Khaba (2641-2637)
Huni (2637-2613)

4th Dynasty c...........2613-2494 BC

Snofru (2613-2589)…………………………………………………….3498-3474.bC…………………..
Khufu (Cheops) (2585-2566)………SOLAR TEMPLE’S.…………3470-3451…………………..
Djedefre (2566-2558)………………………………………………….3451-3443………………….
Khafre (Rekhaf) (2558-2532)…………………………………………3443-3417………………….
Menkaure (Mykerinos) (2532-2514)…………………………………3417-3399………………….
Shepseskaf (2514-2494)

From Khufu henceforth, the Lunar Temples were changed to Solar Concealing the missing 885 years and his father’s Stain. So from this point, Khufu’s time is accepted by the people, which are accepted by us as 2585.bC.
--------------------

[R]..Riven The Seer and Royal Bloodline to Atlantis..[R]

--------------------

Report Spam   Logged

+Faith+
Superhero Member

« Reply #313 on: April 12, 2008, 04:25:34 pm »

Riven

Member # 1495

posted 02-06-2006 05:55 AM                       
Check out the new look for Tribes of Atlantis;

http://www.mts.net/~goldlion/

Hope you like it. 

Report Spam   Logged

+Faith+
Superhero Member

« Reply #314 on: April 12, 2008, 04:25:59 pm »

Riven

Member # 1495

posted 02-06-2006 08:44 PM                       
Now that I have a little more breathing room, for now........

My main pique is to know the descriptions of the library by old authors just around or in it's days of glory.....

sorry to be putting it off through these last little hurricanes cast upon me......

Some author's say west side, some east side, some near the docks.......

For now I feel it's the East side in "Old Alexandria"......

let me know of any descriptions you may have as I will in return also....

Thanks much......

I still wonder if that circle west of the Great Pyramid in Roash was a library also....

strange lions, er I mean lines over there in Egypt, that's for sure.

--------------------

Report Spam   Logged

Pages: 1 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: