Atlantis Online
April 19, 2024, 04:40:10 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Site provides evidence for ancient comet explosion
http://www.thenewstribune.com/news/nationworld/story/173177.html

Home Help Arcade Gallery Links Staff List Calendar Login Register  

Library of Alexandria (Original)

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 27   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Library of Alexandria (Original)  (Read 11757 times)
Raven

« Reply #120 on: April 03, 2008, 01:16:16 pm »

Sarah

Member # 2812

Member Rated:
   posted 12-30-2005 05:05 AM                       
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hello Riven,

quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
See, the Urantians are just Uranians in disguise, defenders of the east, who mixed aliens with the bible and the known knowledge of the world between the 20's and 60's.

Odd, I'm not certain they even existed at all! The whole book is sci-fi fantasy, poorly written. The two most obvious "truths" in it? It happens to be bigoted and boring.

Sorry Absonite, you're not only a supremacist, you pitch a very boring book to boot.

quote:
What the Urantians and those other boys you mentioned have in common, is that they all take ahayuasca drugs that permanently damaged their twaddled minds and support the greenline of pschopompous propaganda.

No argument there, that is how the channeling must have gotten started.

quote:
Other than cave drawings, one of the oldest relics of an ancient battle of civilization, comes to light around 3500.bC.from the Gebel-el-Arak Knife,The Narmer Palette, and the Phaistos Disk, thought to be around 1650.bC.

By the time of the middle kingdom to Rameses, the Persio-Assyrian influence was strong, especialy after the Hyksos'rule of Egypt ca 1650.bC.

This is the time of the arrival of "Zeus" who replaced Jove (Jupiter).

I've been looking up the Hyksos rule of Egypt and not much seems to be known about it. Do you believe they were Atlanteans? My own personal opinion on the settlers from Crete is that they came from the east to settle, and that there might well be some ancient civilization in Turkey that we have yet to discover (it wouldn't be Atlantis, though.

quote:
Another indication of my research is that Osiris and Isis could also be Eastern influences and not the real Gods of Egypt such as Geb,Seth and Nephtys would portray.

But don't the legends of Manetho indicate that the gods of the first time came from the west? The legend of Thoth certainly does.

quote:
The jungle is very fierce with tyrants erasing history and confusing the masses with conformed books, such as the claim to Sumerians being the first to write or the alphabet deriving from the Phoenicians.

Azilians were writing in 9000.bC already in Western Europe.

I have seen the Azilian writing and can see how it might match Phoenician. Azilian would mean it is dated back to 10,000 bc, though, so it wouldn't technically effect your later time period of Atlantis.

quote:
Now, the strongest influence to Atlantis is the Lion, so logicaly, one would think of the Age of Leo, ca 10,000.bC and justification to say that the Sphinx and Pyramid were from those ages,perhaps.

The Egyptians starting forming around 700,000 years ago in Upper Egypt and Nubia.

You see, when the Egyptians reached Memphis with Menes, they found Libyans/Maadi's,Europeans and Arabians already there.

And the Minoans.

The Tomb 100 map reminds us of this.

Here is my opinion on some of this, Riven.
What confuses Atlantis hunters the most is that they tend to believe that every hint of a civilization they find happens to be Atlantis. What if there were many, many civiliations that we don't know about that were just as grand? What if one was on Turkey, another in Cyprus, still another in the Bahamas, with the ruins of the Atlantean Empire in their colonies of Tartessos, greater Iberia and Morocco? With all these candidates out there, and no one knowing for sure which geographic location was actually Atlantis, how can anyone know for certain where it was?

--------------------
"If I forget thee, O Jerusalem, may my right hand fail..." - King David, Psalms 137:5

http://www.zwoje-scrolls.com/shoah/index.html

http://www.holocaustchronicle.org/

Report Spam   Logged
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 27   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: