Atlantis Online
April 18, 2024, 09:57:17 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Has the Location of the Center City of Atlantis Been Identified?
http://www.mysterious-america.net/hasatlantisbeenf.html

Home Help Arcade Gallery Links Staff List Calendar Login Register  

Library of Alexandria (Original)

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 27   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Library of Alexandria (Original)  (Read 11701 times)
Raven

« Reply #120 on: April 03, 2008, 01:13:30 pm »

Sarah

Member # 2812

Member Rated:
   posted 12-30-2005 04:39 AM                       
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
And to think, Sarah is now your authority on truth. Hahahaha I can't stop laughing. You certainly are scraping the bottom of the barrel for some reason george. It couldn't be that you think she will buy your book do you? You think you'll make yourself a couple of shekels trashing the Urantia papers? In your finest hour you couldn't even hold a candle to a single page.

Very pathetic george.

Buy his book? I already have his book, Absonite, and I have news for you, between Atlantis in America and the Urantia Book, George's book is better. 

Yours is a Bible for white supremacists like yourself and it's the laughingstock of the web.

I've printed the passages just as they appear in the book and there's plenty more where they come from. Anyone is welcome to check it out for themselves(or read all 2000 some pages in their entirety), good luck with that.

You're a rascist and that's probably your main attraction to it. Who cares what you "think"?

quote:
You're not a writer. You're simply a footnote in mediocrity. You wouldn't know scientific fact if you fell over it.
Maybe that's why you are here and not there.

Scientific theory straight from the 1950's, fool! How many advances have we made since then??

As for mediocrity, you're the one so incapable of thinking for yourself you had to join a cult.

Don't insult him for you own character flaws. You're a rascist, a bigot and a believer in eugenics. Be who you are.

quote:
I'll tell you something very truthfully George, if I never felt superiority before, I certainly do now.

I say to the mob, can't you just feel the racial supremacy oozing from Absonite's pours..?

A proud day for him, a not so proud day for the human race.

[ 12-30-2005, 05:07 AM: Message edited by: Sarah ]

--------------------
"If I forget thee, O Jerusalem, may my right hand fail..." - King David, Psalms 137:5

http://www.zwoje-scrolls.com/shoah/index.html

http://www.holocaustchronicle.org/

Report Spam   Logged
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 27   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: