Atlantis Online
September 21, 2019, 06:39:39 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: USA showered by a watery comet ~11,000 years ago, ending the Golden Age of man in America
http://dsc.discovery.com/news/briefs/20050926/mammoth_02.html

Home Help Arcade Gallery Links Staff List Calendar Login Register  

Library of Alexandria (Original)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 27   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Library of Alexandria (Original)  (Read 5770 times)
Raven

« Reply #90 on: April 02, 2008, 01:27:39 pm »

Riven

Member # 1495

posted 12-26-2005 12:25 AM                       
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
And a Merry Christmas to you Sarah, and also to our new member Faith.

Thank you.

Yes,Google Earth is free, and chances are, you will even be able to see the rooftop of your home!

It's a great program from Google Labs.

You are correct in my little poem being a riddle, which actualy started out from replying to Chronos.

His name worked so well into the riddle! 

When you have the program running, look to the left of Cairo and the pyramids to the labyrinth in Roash.

The strange circle top left, could have been a great library at one time also.

There was another such Labyrinth in Upper Egypt near Lake Moeris as well, which was said to be of magnificient size, and also "vanished".

Since we are talking about Libraries, they also contain books, so I thought I would add my theory of perhaps another way to find the hidden book of Thoth, much sought after for decades since Khufu's time around 2400.bC.

You'll also notice the "Rose Line" on the right side of my picture. This line comes from the two larger Pyramids of the Three, heading South,South West, lining up with 3 Islands in the Atlantic on the other side of Africa(Avila), Sao Tome being one of them.

In this general direction, comes the secrets of Egypt and the Book of The Dead.

It is also the way to Eden and the Sacred Isles of The Blest and Atlantis II.

http://www.mts.net/~perasa/Roash%20Labyrinth_Thoth%20Roseline_Riven05.jpg

As you can see, this line, lines up exactly with one of the "paths" on the labyrinth at the right side.

If this is correct, for it's just one of my theories for now, then according to the emerald tablets, there should be a "proper" way to take this path to the hidden book of Thoth. 

It would even be more fascinating, if those circular lines, upper left, was in fact also, an ancient library of wisdom for the Egyptians.

As for the Muslims, George and Faith, I wouldn't really attribute all those advancements to a "NEW" culture type.

Rather, to the people of India who migrated into Babylon to the Lands of Sumer Akkad around 3000.bC, and were the most populous in the times of Herodotus.

These Pakistani's have mathematical geniuses far back to roughly 1500-2000.bC.

Muslim, is nothing but a new religion.

Most knowledge came out of the "diversity" of Lower Egypt.

For all you know, Jesus Christ, could have been 3000 years earlier than the Byzantine dogmas.

Strange that some Bible Scholars attribute the Bible's beginnings to around 4000.bC, the Calendar of Egypt, and the Jewish Calender shortly after:  (Babylonian).

In 2400.bC, Philitis the Good Shepherd, was more revered than the Pharaoh Khufu to the masses of Egypt. 

Man is living by the "Second Book".

How do you think the Mayans became so advanced?

[ 12-26-2005, 12:26 AM: Message edited by: Riven ]
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Posts: 4050 | From: Azores Atlantis Isles. | Registered: May 2003   
Report Spam   Logged
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 27   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: