Atlantis Online
March 28, 2024, 07:21:29 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Secrets of ocean birth laid bare 
http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/sci/tech/5191384.stm#graphic

Home Help Arcade Gallery Links Staff List Calendar Login Register  

the Urantia Book: Decoded (Original)

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: the Urantia Book: Decoded (Original)  (Read 6308 times)
sevens

http://www.dalamatiacity.com

« Reply #30 on: February 16, 2008, 04:56:19 am »

ahahahahahahaha  just having a laugh no reason. 

Sevens
« Last Edit: February 16, 2008, 04:57:31 am by sevens » Report Spam   Logged

punkrockpriestess
Superhero Member

« Reply #31 on: February 16, 2008, 07:56:48 pm »

Hey punkrockpriestess

Your full of it, why dont you demonstrate rather than just mere opinions without any data on anything.  I met thought adjuster for the first time today.  I dont know anything about Eugenics nor about him.  I dont believe in what Hitler was doing, not at all and I dont believe in eradicating man just because of the family he was born in.

So you read the Urantia Book eh! and so this is the junction you have reach, full of assumption and crappy talk of no worth to anyone, showing nothing in the journey.  Just seems to me like the blind leading the blind where the dead bury the dead.  It sure looks like that.

Oh well go of in your pride and prejudice of no value to no one.  Lets see your evidence of anything.  Lets see what we can come up in the evidence that connects to science.  On that level I would like to prove the UB. and it will be much more than what you and the rest of religion could ever come with.  All I see is nothing but hot air of no substance.

What thought adjuster says I cant help, I dont know what he think, he is his own man with his own individual thoughts.  My aim is the harmonization of the books of religion and the UB and in the evidence.  You're a pretty shallow person the way you think and operate.

Least I had a genuine look at Sarah's books and I was impressed and I made that known and I showed no pride in that and I thanked her for it, least I am teachable and your not as in your attitude and your lack receptivity on the spiritual levels and failure to look into things deeper and wider.  Instead its all based on your present and always been pride and prejudice and thats where your failure in your destiny lays.

You're full of crap yourself.  Crap off somewhere else.

Sevens

Sorry, I'm not buying what you're selling, and you had to know about all the eugenics stuff in the book with lines like this in it:

"The real jeopardy of the human species is to be found in the unrestrained multiplication of the inferior and degenerate strains of the various civilized peoples."

"Unrestrained multiplication of inferiors, with decreasing reproduction of superiors, is unfailingly suicidal of cultural civilization."

"It is neither tenderness nor altruism to bestow futile sympathy upon degenerated human beings, unsalvable, abnormal and inferior mortals."

"It seems that you ought to be able to agree on the biologic disfellowshiping of your more markedly unfit, defective, degenerate and antisocial stocks."

"The church, because of overmuch false sentiment, has long ministered to the underprivileged and the unfortunate ... leading to the unwise perpetuation of racially degenerate stocks."

"Inferior minds will spurn the highest culture even when presented to them ready-made."

"The selective elimination of inferior human strains will tend to eradicate many mortal inequalities."

"A good environment cannot contribute much toward really overcoming the character handicaps of a base heredity."
Report Spam   Logged
punkrockpriestess
Superhero Member

« Reply #32 on: February 16, 2008, 08:02:41 pm »

Between 1901 and 1952 William Sadler authored over 30 books including: Worry and Nervousness, or the Science of Self-Mastery (1914); Measuring Men (1917); Long Heads and Round Heads, or, What's the Matter with Germany? (1918); Race Decadence: An Examination of the Causes of Racial Degeneracy in the United States (1922);
http://www.nthposition.com/bibleofeugenics.php
Report Spam   Logged
punkrockpriestess
Superhero Member

« Reply #33 on: February 16, 2008, 08:10:32 pm »

More wisdom from UB:

Civilization is in danger when youth neglect to interest themselves in ethics, sociology, eugenics, philosophy, the fine arts, religion, and cosmology.

P1220:3, 111:4.4 from The Urantia Book -- Part III. The History Of Urantia PAPER 111: Section 4.The Inner Life

“unrestrained multiplication of inferiors, with decreasing reproduction of superiors, is unfailingly suicidal of cultural civilization”
The Urantia Book -- Part III. The History Of Urantia
PAPER 79: Section 2. The Andite Conquest Of India

“The indigo race was moving south in Africa, there to begin its slow but long-continued racial deterioration.”

THE URANTIA BOOK PART III - THE HISTORY OF URANTIA
PAPER 78 - THE VIOLET RACE AFTER THE DAYS OF ADAM Page 871

QUOTE: Notwithstanding this obstacle, it seems that you ought to be able to agree upon the biologic disfellowshiping of your more markedly unfit, defective, degenerate, and antisocial stocks. (P.585)

QUOTE: Having failed to achieve race harmonization by the Adamic technique, you must now work out your planetary problem of race improvement by other and largely human methods of adaptation and control. (P.586)

770 The subnormal man should be kept under society's control; no more should be produced than are required to administer the lower levels of industry, those tasks requiring intelligence above the animal level but making such low-grade demands as to prove veritable slavery and bondage for the higher types of mankind.

793 The survival of large numbers of defectives and degenerates is not because they have any natural right thus to encumber twentieth-century civilization, but simply because the society of the age, the mores, thus decrees.

803 … poverty and dependence can never be eliminated if the defective and degenerate stocks are freely supported and permitted to reproduce without restraint.

920 the real jeopardy of the human species is to be found in the unrestrained multiplication of the inferior and degenerate strains of the various civilized peoples…

p1088 false sentiment… has led to the unwise perpetuation of racially degenerate stocks which have tremendously retarded the progress of civilization.

“The church, because of overmuch false sentiment, has long ministered to the underprivileged and the unfortunate ... leading to the unwise perpetuation of racially degenerate stocks.”

"The selective elimination of inferior human strains will tend to eradicate many mortal inequalities."

"A good environment cannot contribute much toward really overcoming the character handicaps of a base heredity."

"It is neither tenderness nor altruism to bestow futile sympathy upon degenerated human beings, unsalvable, abnormal and inferior mortals."

« Last Edit: February 16, 2008, 08:13:14 pm by punkrockpriestess » Report Spam   Logged
punkrockpriestess
Superhero Member

« Reply #34 on: February 16, 2008, 08:14:33 pm »

Eugenics in The Urantia Book

The Sadlers and Dr John Kellogg, like many of their social class, pinned their hopes for mankind on eugenics, the movement founded by Francis Galton (Charles Darwin's cousin) in the 19th century to improve the human race by better breeding. Eugenic methods included encouraging "better" human specimens to breed more often and with their own kind, and "defective" humans to breed less often or not at all. In 1906 Dr Kellogg founded the eugenically minded Race Betterment Foundation to "call attention to the dangers which threaten the race", to research the "causes of race deterioration", and to promote "biologic living." William and Lena Sadler as well were active eugenics crusaders.

William Sadler authored at least three pro-eugenics books: Long Heads and Round Heads, or, What's the Matter with Germany? (1918), Race Decadence: An Examination of the Causes of Racial Degeneration in the United States (1922) and The Truth About Heredity (1927). In Race Decadence, Sadler repeated the eugenic gospel that our American genetic
heritage is in jeopardy due to the fecundity of blacks and the influx of inferior racial stocks from abroad, concluding that "morality is hereditary" and that "some races are more moral than others." This view was well within the mainstream of the eugenics movement at the time. Lena Sadler, too, cut a swathe in the eugenics movement, authoring a paper entitled "Is the Abnormal to Become Normal?" read at the Third International Congress of Eugenics in 1932. Its thesis was that severe eugenic measures are necessary to stem the tide of racial degeneration in America.

She pleaded:

Here we are coddling, feeding, training, and protecting this viper of degeneracy in our midst, all the while laying the flattering unction to our souls that we are a philanthropic, charitable, and thoroughly Christianized people. We presume to protect the weak and lavish charity with a free hand upon these defectives, all the while seemingly ignorant and unmindful

Report Spam   Logged
sevens

« Reply #35 on: February 17, 2008, 05:25:00 am »

Whatever I'm too tired to reply Just look around you and look at the attitude.   There is no love everywhere is just an **** attitude with there views, but nothing going on.

Its all over the world and its the attitude of Belligerence and Bellicose, that is a sign Gene step down in attitude, The Nodite attitude. Israel knows all about it and they are surrounded by it, where does that come from?? Limited spiritual receptivity that leads to bad interpretation and to death and destruction, I believe it is related to Genes in a large way which is the physical foundation, the physical veichle, from there I believe capacity is related to spiritual receptivity.

Would you marry an **** of the above description for example.

Its in the attitude not in the race of where someone comes from

I disagree with you and I think the way you look at things is narrow, based on pride and prejudice in your own heart which something completely different to the kingdom of heaven

Hey you're in a band what words do you sing?  What is your witness??

One thing I can say the ub has led to us to physical discoveries that man never knew about so it must be representative of something greater than just what you think with attitude, so how could there be anything objective when your ideas and thoughts are already laced with mires of thought and non demonstration in action.

I dont believe you read the whole book, I dont buy the crap from you,  you display the opposite attitude to its teachings.

Who are you, why should I even listen to you or even accept anything you say that is nothing but Negative, looking at life with the worst view! you have never proved you self at all for me to respect anything you put forward.

Regardless of anything and there so called opinions, The Ub and its truths just kick your ass in the demonstration and there is many people you know that already and they are afraid that the rug is slipping from there pride filled attitude.  The ancient places, the first and second temples of the Father you will never overcome and that is the wall that all you people will come against and never succeed to break down.  Because it is there and if its truth  and can be demonstrated, then its true! ahahahahahahahah!
And that is the final victory in ultimate truth of ourselves.

About Kellogs and all his thoughts,  Who gives a crapper, who gives a damn, I don't care.  Big deal!  his thoughts amongst many. So what about your feelings about that.  He is not the driving force of the UB!

Test on somebody else who cares!

I know exactly the journey that it has taken me and I am very impressed and I have tested it and I am very satisfied about the Book.

Write a few more songs.

When man is called upon in measurement which I believe is related to the ancients places, the former things, it will be based on attitude and has absolutely nothing to do with race or eugenics, nothing like that,  We all have Nodite blood and its the truth of Jesus that helps us to avoid that belligerent and bellicose propensity.

Everyone has a view even Kellogs and yourself but dont blame the Urantia Book or use someones opinions of the 1930 in a world which is largely different today, do we talk about Eugenics, no.  Thats you raising the subject not us or urantia people.  Views of the past was for that thought at the time but views can change like your views in light of truth in the evidence, even in light of truth as demonstrated, people hold on to there pride and prejudice.  Everyone has a personal view like Saddler and Kellogg, you have a view I have a view, its is a free country to have a view, isn't it or we supposed to think like you all of a sudden.

What is that wrong with a man who had some thoughts over 70+ years ago when today we live in a different world and things have moved on.  Holding to past with judgment, as usual, your no different from anyone who live in the past and use it as a defense or even an attack!

How about something new and inspiring to mankind! for a change!

Heard the term "you either have it or you don't!"  What does that relate in highest sense? Attitude! got nothing to do with race and stupid Eugenics, I'm really sick of that word!  That is something I dont believe in and you have to use it against people who dont even relate to it.

Today, I worked with Lebanese people and their children and I found them very nice people  and they are nice because they live in a peaceful multicultural environment and therefore there love shines in their love and kindness, an attitude that helps us all and they are very much accepted in our society.  It is pleasing to me to have people from allover the world to live here and gives this country much diversity.  The Muslim people over here have no desire to kill or destroy there fellow man here because he has the right attitude formulated in an accepting society.  I also like the Souvlakis and there food.

Thats the aim of the Urantia Book and Jesus, just in that example alone.  In kindness and respect for one another, we feel love for another an attitude that Jesus promotes and they were Muslims to and I have no problem with these people in their kindness and friendliness that I experienced today!

What is destroying Lebanon today, Religious pride filled attitude in the pursuance of death and destruction with belligerence and Bellicose attitudes, purely and a lack of expansion and spiritual receptivity in the action.  An attitude perpetuated to destroy from some religious bias. Attitude!

I'm just curious, Has crime increased in the US since the 1930s and why?  Attitude and an unhealthy environment full of aggression even in the music.  eh!  Where the people are fed crap and dumbed down with all the crap that they are given.  The so called free world that binds man into this perception that becomes ruinous to him!  In the long term!  Where does that come from?  Kids even shoot there fellow class mates at school, that is the evidence that something is definitely wrong and unprecedented and everyone can take responsibly for that in there attitude and there lack of love, using society as a total money making venture! in utter selfishness and greed and self proclaiming without substance and based on no evidence.

Why we are even loosing the planet and you know that and your truth has done nothing to change that or has it? or has it contributed to its destruction with your own voice in attitude against man in general and the truths that are arising!

So what are we going to do about this mess we live in.  You and me, what are we going to do in our personal efforts to help people in truth? in ultimate truth that can be demonstrated  eh! what!

Really speaking we dont live in a free world, not at all in truth.  We just live in a world full selfishness and self proclamation with absolutely very little substance and full of self motivation to satisfy ones ego rubbish.

The journey to the ancient places, the first and second temple of the Father was foreseen from all the prophets in every culture including the discovers and who they are and their lives, the discoverers hold the crowns of truth from the truth treasury of the planet, its a double kingship, the double kingdom of Semah and Denah and its a kingship of oneness and brotherhood, the highest spiritual accolade and compliment and much information have been uncovered that points directly to this journey and can be demonstrated.  The information was embedded in the vast array of books where the only ones that would crack the mystery would recognize themselves during the journey! That is the confirmation of the Ancient place of the 1st and 2nd temple.

It is the greatest timeline experience in the beforehand in faith way beyond anything man could construct in his current faithless attitude.

Sevens
« Last Edit: February 18, 2008, 05:33:46 pm by sevens » Report Spam   Logged

sevens

« Reply #36 on: February 17, 2008, 06:29:13 am »

with all your stuff from the above that came from the below.

THE URANTIA BOOK PART III - THE HISTORY OF URANTIA
PAPER 78 - THE VIOLET RACE AFTER THE DAYS OF ADAM Page 871

Can you put up the whole paper where all can see and read in perspective rather than these statements to prove your point with motive that is entirely destructive and full of attitude!

Go on, do that, be fair at least!

Sevens
« Last Edit: February 17, 2008, 06:39:24 am by sevens » Report Spam   Logged

sevens

« Reply #37 on: February 17, 2008, 05:30:10 pm »

I think the greatest Paradox in all this is that the discoverer of 1stEden is of Iranian descent.  Did the Father in the kingdom of Heaven ever care about what race he came from ...NO, not at all.   But because brother Semah had the right attitude and because he loves the Father in heaven, he desired to go out in faith in his efforts in finding the truth of 1stEden, the Atlantis of the Med and the Father helped him, as the Father helped me in my discovery.  Its because we operated from the heart with right attitude, with a real desire to find truth in faith, in light of what was written and we were utterly sincere in our efforts.

I see King Semah as a good faith brother who walks in faith in light truth, beauty and goodness and thats why this double kingdom will live forever because in spirit it comes from eternity and this little kingdom is completely respected in the halls of Paradise and is completely respected and documented in the annals of the system capitals and it is out of this kingdom that will really further and foster the truth for this planet and it is the viechle for positive change with real respect for the planet and for the Father and man as one in love for one another.

This kingdom will be upheld after the judgment of attitude and the sorting and the parting of the ways of man.  The sorting of the ways will be purely in the attitude and motivation of the induvidual and is not related to race! nor in borders.

This Kingdom is the true Israel or the Zion, its is a spiritual kingdom that embraces all man from all walks of life.  Its a kingdom that is not related to borders or race but in the attitude! it is the Kingdom which is led by Jesus, this universe sovereign, commander and chief and I am utterly proud of that. 

This Kingdom will be upheld above any other Kingdom of the planet, currently!  This Kingdom might be minuscule with no resources but it is spiritually rich and wealthy and the Father respects this Kingdom more than any other Kingdom on this planet because it is based on the ultimate truth and does qualify!  This Kingdom will survive and be brought forward to the new world as that is fast approaching because truth has been realized, we have broken through!  When realization occurs then all things move into the next level in the process of time/space.  It is the Kingdom of which its people will inherit everything on the Planet after the judgement of attitude!

The Father is completely true to his word and will work with anyone regardless who they are as long as they are truthful, sincere, loving towards their fellow man and teachable with the right attitude, it is above race, eugenics and that stuff.

You could even write a true and loving song about it that touches the heart of mankind with love? ahahahahahahahah!

sevens
« Last Edit: February 17, 2008, 06:32:03 pm by sevens » Report Spam   Logged

sevens

« Reply #38 on: February 18, 2008, 12:40:49 am »

Here is some interesting research that might be thought provoking.  ahahahahahaha

http://atlantisonline.smfforfree2.com/index.php/topic,2608.msg65766.html#msg65766

Sevens
Report Spam   Logged

Calvin Noble

« Reply #39 on: February 18, 2008, 10:33:29 am »

Greetings sevens,

I had many debates with your friend Absonite in the past concerning this "Urantia Book." 

It is my contention that it is at odds with the teachings of Jesus Christ.  Do you believe that they are, and, if so, in what way?  I would appreciate a serious answer to my question, one that is rational, without being overly-defensive. 

« Last Edit: February 18, 2008, 10:34:36 am by Calvin Noble » Report Spam   Logged
sevens

« Reply #40 on: February 18, 2008, 02:47:25 pm »

Oh were did you come from, finally resurrected out of your hiding place.  I say to you...No! Ive put up much information in the whole time, you research it.  You know my websites.

Im not answering your question until you give me a full explanation of yourself, why should I justify myself to you when you have not demonstrated a thing in all the years Ive been releasing unconditionally in this project.

How about you tell me your thoughts first

It is my contention that it is at odds with the teachings of Jesus Christ.

No, You tell me why

It just seems like a convenient time that your jumping on this bandwagon.

I have seen nothing of yours that is impressive or at least demonstrates a thing particularly in your attitude.  You just faded away.

Kick the boots in with your so called intellect without soul or spirit especially when you haven't  demonstrated not one single thing.

You're just like all the other people ready to denigrate!

You explain your faith with demonstration for a change, typical of the do nothing in the armchair judgement configuration who does nothing for no one only if it suits your convenience at the moment especially for your ego.

Your not worth justifying to. and I have found you unworthy for such in your attitude that I remember and is recorded.  What do you know about Jesus in your words and attitude?? particularly when you do nothing for no one only if there is dollar in it or something that boosts your ego.

Go away man, I have no respect for you.  Get of your backside and do a little research yourself I'm not giving you any pearls. Thats a waste!  I know that already and I'm not going to be ambushed by you and your so called intellect

Go join your mates or go back to that church in your so called judgement attitude.

Look around mate, where is the great church in the DOING, all talk and doing nothing to help man, all hiding in the church in defensive mode, like cowards running for their hills hiding under a stone protecting their fallible doctrine.

Its just crap! at odds with Jesus, give me a break, already the judgement begins, typical! You not even in the fight for truth, not even in the race that is demonstrated! Not even in for battle for Jesus and his truth, not the churches they have not demonstrated a thing in ultimate truth and they are slack and slothful like yourself.

Look at the world we live in and where is the church in the fight for truth, no where to be seen all hiding and using government for a shield in their own purpose in beginning wars throughout the world.

Sevens
« Last Edit: February 18, 2008, 04:31:53 pm by sevens » Report Spam   Logged

sevens

« Reply #41 on: February 18, 2008, 04:03:37 pm »

Somebody sent me these links.

Stating we live on the "Planet of the Apes" in the attitude and there is nothing I can do about it if people don't think for themselves and see for themselves under the mire of thoughts and randomness in attitude driven by ego and bias with prejudice.

Yep I agree with that

http://www.moviesoundclips.net/movies1/apes/brain.wav
and this
http://www.moviesoundclips.net/movies1/apes/dirtyape.wav

http://www.spleenworld.com/heston/wav/apes-onereality.wav

http://www.spleenworld.com/heston/wav/apes-whoareyou.wav

We really have Ape mentality and we are the most sinful and darkest planet in all the 7 super universes, one trillion inhabited planets and this planet of the Apes is at the lowest step, the very bottom of the list in regards to truth and righteousness.  Other planets just dont operate the we do even other fallen planets are not at this level.  That's why Jesus came here being the most spiritually darkest planet and still we act like like they do on the "Planet of the Apes" which is ourselves in reflection.

And here is video as a reflection of ourselves on the "Planet of the Apes" Earth with the attitude of the Apes.

This is an example of how low we have degenerated and have become, even in light of the truth of Jesus and his teachings, we still act like apes.

That is about the mentality of the whole thing. So spare me all the crap! Yes YOU make beautiful things look ugly because you have Ape mentality! in your stupid fear and bias thinking that you are superior over others with your silly intellect which is so limited to the level of an Ape at the end of the day! and cannot demonstrate at the end of the day!

Why even the animal world, which is nearly extinct by the Apes of this planet don't even plot against each other and lay ambushes like the earth Apes do. We are lower than the Planet of the Apes in our self styled ego driven attitude!

The Apes of this planet even destroy the planet we live on and every ape here contributes and does nothing to help anyone let alone the planet in there utter selfishness in their crappy ego and bulls**t at the end of the day!

And that is the status of the planet, "The Planet of the Apes" mentality!

Enjoy the reflection of yourselves APES!

Sevens
« Last Edit: February 19, 2008, 03:06:56 am by sevens » Report Spam   Logged

Calvin Noble

« Reply #42 on: February 18, 2008, 08:17:23 pm »

Sevens,

Thank you for your answer, for, rather thank defending your position on this, and defending your faith, you cast aspersions on those who have the temerity to question your faith.

I am quite acquainted with the Urantia Book myself since Absonite has frequently put forth it's passages to refute the teachings of the One True GOD. The ideas it puts forth do not progress from the Bible, but clearly contradict the Bible!

Since you won't answer the question, I will answer it for you.

I stated, "It is my contention that it is at odds with the teachings of Jesus Christ."

Here is your answer:

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The blood atonement of Jesus Christ appears to be the doctrine most
rigorously attacked by The Urantia Book.
Paul and Greek philosopher
Philo were the chief misinterpreters of the significance of the
atonement, The Urantia Book says, and it was these two who blended in
the pagan ideas of atonement with the religion of Jesus. (The Urantia
Book, pg. 1339) The Urantia Book maintains that the very idea of blood
atonement is barbarous, puerile, primitive, and pagan. "It is an affront
to God to believe, hold, or teach that innocent blood must be shed in
order to win his favor or to divert the fictitious divine wrath." (The
Urantia Book, pg. 60)

Despite clear biblical passages to the contrary, (Romans 5:8-9;
Ephesians 1:7; Hebrews 9:22) The Urantia Book tells us that Jesus did
not die to atone for man's sin (for there is no real sin, The Urantia
Book, pp. 984, 1739, 2093). The Urantia Book also says that man does not
obtain salvation through Christ's sacrifice. (The Urantia Book, pg.
2016) "All this concept of atonement and sacrificial salvation is rooted
and grounded in selfishness ... Salvation should be taken for granted by
those who believe in the fatherhood of God." (The Urantia Book, pg.
2017)

The rejection of this key doctrine of blood atonement leads the
authors of The Urantia Book to denials of other key doctrines. If there
is no real sin (as noted above), then there is no need for any
atonement. No atonement is needed because there was no fall of man. (The
Urantia Book, pg. 846) Man is ever evolving to higher and higher planes.
Also, since Christianity teaches blood atonement, then Christianity must
be denied. (The Urantia Book, pg. 1011) If no real blood atonement
(physical) was needed, then no physical resurrection was needed. (The
Urantia Book, pp. 2020-2021) And, if there was no need for the purity of
the Messiah's bloodline, then there was no need for the virgin birth of
Jesus. (The Urantia Book, pg. 1327)

How one can read the above and draw the conclusion that this does not
contradict the New Testament defies both reason and logic. Moreover, how
one can say that despite the systematic denials of The Urantia Book that
this volume is "essentially Christian" stretches the imagination to the
breaking point.

It is apparent that one can either accept the teachings of The Urantia
Book or one can accept the Bible. One can't accept both. Their teachings
are opposed.

On the one hand is the Bible, which has been substantiated as to its
historicity, authenticity, and authority by internal bibliographical,
archaeological and philological tests. On the other hand is The Urantia
Book, which was given to us by trance channeling through an unknown
subject supposedly possessed by extra-terrestrial spirits named
Manovandet Melchizedek and Vorondadek Son.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So, in closing, one can either have the Bible or the Urantia Book, one cannot have both! Maybe some here are pre-disposed to follow extraterrestial spirits named Manovandet Melchizedek and Vorondadek Son, I'd imagine most reasonable, God-fearing people are not.

http://www.totse.com/en/religion/the_occult/urantia.html

Report Spam   Logged
sevens

« Reply #43 on: February 19, 2008, 01:10:59 am »

I dont respect the commentaries at all because you have not proven a thing on any level except doctrine and you aspersions will fail at the end of the day.

Before you read the following lets go to the great proposal of religion that will prove itself in the great contest of truth in the discovery

http://atlantisonline.smfforfree2.com/index.php/topic,7222.msg65926.html#msg65926

Judgement of attitude will come from the former things and the former things is 1stEden and Dalamatia City.

here is some research I did a few days ago on 2nd Eden using all the books of religion not just the one book that you look at in a narrow way.

Starting with The 1book of Adam and Eve 300BC

Adam mourns over the changed conditions. Adam and Eve enter the Cave of Treasures.
1 But Adam and Eve cried for having come out of the garden, their first home. 2 And indeed, when Adam looked at his flesh, that was altered, he cried bitterly, he and Eve, over what they had done. And they walked and went gently down into the Cave of Treasures. 3 And as they came to it, Adam cried over himself and said to Eve, "Look at this cave that is to be our prison in this world, and a place of punishment! 4 What is it compared with the garden? What is its narrowness compared with the space of the other? 5 What is this rock, by the side of those groves? What is the gloom of this cavern, compared with the light of the garden? 6 What is this overhanging ledge of rock to shelter us, compared with the mercy of the Lord that overshadowed us? 7 What is the soil of this cave compared with the garden land? This earth, strewed with stones; and that, planted with delicious fruit trees?" 8 And Adam said to Eve, "Look at your eyes, and at mine, which before beheld angels praising in heaven; and they too, without ceasing. 9 But now we do not see as we did; our eyes have become of flesh; they cannot see like they used to see before." 10 Adam said again to Eve, "What is our body today, compared to what it was in former days, when we lived in the garden?" 11 After this, Adam did not want to enter the cave, under the overhanging rock; nor would he ever want to enter it. 12 But he bowed to God's orders; and said to himself, "Unless I enter the cave, I shall again be a transgressor."
So obviously there were prepared Groves near the place where the former people lived, the Cave of Treasures and fled after hearing that Adam was on the way with his people.

The people that fled went to the east. Note the question mark beside the Groves? in the text!

Isaiah also mentions not to forget the former things and the definition of the former things is seen in this verse in the book of Adam and Eve and makes direct connection to 1stEden of Cyprus.

"to what it was in former days, when we lived in the garden?" " This appears to be a direct link between Isaiah and the the first ancient places which in this case relates to 1st Eden directly.

Here is something our of Enoch that may connection to the former thing, the 1stEden

1Enoch 89:39
I also saw that the Lord of the sheep produced a new house,
great and loftier than the former,
which He bounded by the former
circular spot.
All its pillars were new, and its ivory new, as well as
more abundant than
the former ancient ivory, which he had brought out.
Very reflective of the journey to ancient places in a literal and in metaphor.

Hence the circular spot of the former, Dalamatia City, The first temple of the Father

enlargement
http://www.sevenfoldbooks.com/dalamatia1.jpg

and again the co planar circles of 1stEden, the 2nd Temple of the Father

The verification and fulfillment of the above Enoch verse all circular spots, the confirmation!

and I like this one to

1 Enoch 92:17  The former heaven shall depart and pass away; a new heaven shall appear; and all the celestial powers shine with sevenfold splendor for ever. Afterwards likewise shall there be many weeks, which shall externally exist in goodness and in righteousness.
I believe this is the Sevenfold connection of the new earth and heaven and its is associated with the Sevenfold.

Maybe another connection

1Enoch27
4 In the days of judgement over the former, they shall bless Him for the mercy in accordance with 5 which He has assigned them (their lot).' Then I blessed the Lord of Glory and set forth His glory and lauded Him gloriously.
It seems that judgement is attached to the former things, which includes the former things of the past and that have relation to 1stEden.

Moving on

Here is the Isaiah fragment which came to mind before.

9 Remember the former things of old: for I am God, and there is none else; I am God, and there is none like me,
Just states plainly, the former things of relating to 1stEden making the connection to the book of Adam and Eve.

Here is one from Sarah's book, the Sepher.

The Third Path is the Sanctifying Intelligence, and is the basis of foundation of Primordial Wisdom, which is called the Former of faith, and its roots, Amen; and it is the parent of Faith, from which virtues doth Faith emanate.
Here is a fragment from Haggai but I haven't got the chapter because its late and Im doing a speed lightning search.

9 The glory of this latter house shall be greater than of the former, saith the Lord of hosts: and in this place will I give peace, saith the Lord of hosts.
and here is a curious connection to Jane Lead about the former things

is indeed a Sign of the near Approach of the Overthrowing of the Kingdom of this Anitchristian Beast, may very well be hop’d: yea there can be no manner of doubt made hereof by them, who are wise to search into the Calendar of former ages, or who have but an Ear open to hear and receive what by Truth’s Infallible Oracle it self deliver’
That was interesting kinda like support for the journey to the ancient places.

Here Isaiah 44

22 Let them bring them forth, and shew us what shall happen: let them shew the former things, what they be, that we may consider them, and know the latter end of them; or declare us things for to come.
The above was a powerful and all made sense to the journey. Huge!

And here is Isaiah again

Isaiah 46.9
Remember the former things of old: for I am God, and there is none else; I am God, and there is none like me, Declaring the end from the beginning, and from ancient times the things that are not yet done, saying, My counsel shall stand, and I will do all my pleasure:
Oh, another huge discovery, Isaiah came into my mind before and look how powerful it is in relation to the journey. Very, very powerful and direct connection to 1stEden as in the former place mention in Book of Adam and eve. Real definition.

Oh and another powerful one by Isaiah

Isaiah 48:2 For they call themselves of the holy city, and stay themselves upon the God of Israel; The Lord of hosts is his name.

3 I have declared the former things from the beginning; and they went forth out of my mouth, and I shewed them; I did them suddenly, and they came to pass.
There you go all about the ancient places and an exact description of this experience. No doubt about it.

And III end with this interesting piece

Zechariah 7 11 But they refused to hearken, and pulled away the shoulder, and stopped their ears, that they should not hear. 12 Yea, they made their hearts as an adamant stone, lest they should hear the law, and the words which the Lord of hosts hath sent in his spirit by the former prophets: therefore came a great wrath from the Lord of hosts. 13 Therefore it is come to pass, that as he cried, and they would not hear; so they cried, and I would not hear, saith the Lord of hosts:

Zechariah 8 11 But now I will not be unto the residue of this people as in the former days, saith the Lord of hosts. 12 For the seed shall be prosperous; the vine shall give her fruit, and the ground shall give her increase, and the heavens shall give their dew; and I will cause the remnant of this people to possess all these things. 13 And it shall come to pass, that as ye were a curse among the heathen, O house of Judah, and house of Israel; so will I save you, and ye shall be a blessing: fear not, but let your hands be strong.
Well the above and all the scripture are completely relevant and judgment is attached.

As far as I'm concerned, I'm done and doing my job, if no one hears and makes fun or spurns and scorns this project, thats your problem, not mine, all I know is that judgement is attached via the connection of the definition of the former things as in the book of Adam and eve relating to 1Eden and connected with the prophets and scriptures of all places and there is more to go.

So I believe the parting of the ways is directly related to the former places and the former things which are the same.

Good luck everyone, because all will need it at a time place that no one knows it will just happen.

Sevens

This is a demonstration of all the books of religion being used, not just one book and Calvin you will fail and the JWs you represent.

You are in the failure already.  You and your doctrine and church.  Jesus will not recognize you! even though you have you used his name to get FAT.

You are on a sinking ship and religion on the whole has failed man and this planet and the Father will bring in his own truth and will bring your church to its knees because of your hypocrisy.  You will be left behind and so will your church because of such a poor attitude and dispersions against the new book and it will come from the former places.

Also the church is responsible for many millions of deaths and that will be corrected in such poor doctrine.

The problem is you are to deep to be corrected because of your doctrine of pride and prejudice.

So let go and prove the point, let go to the ancient places, I'm ready are you?  The JWs are Fat with money because of the emotional blackmail you have placed the congregation under using doctrine as a tool and a weapon against man especially in the tithing system to make your system of things stronger.

You have robbed mankind and accumulated money in the name of Jesus from mankind which really belongs to Jesus.  Well lets use Jesus' money to do a few expeditions, your church is FAT and if there is something that appears to have merit in discovery that is related to religion and connects to Jesus, let prove it buddy.  Its the Churches responsibility

Get of your backside and lets go out there and prove either way, right or wrong rather than all your crappola.

Lets get it on as there is no point talking to a fool who is deceived by the last rebel.

Lets go out there and prove the case buddy!

Weak man using other people research rather than your own, its just laziness and slothfulness.

By the way Sarah, you can come to since you and Calvin are mates and maybe Israel might want to sink some money into this and prove the case or are they too afraid that I am right.

Runs for the hills Calvin with your doctrine, there is no boldness in your posts. Just Crap from the church who have never demonstrated a thing only using religion as weapon against man through fear.

There is no love of Jesus in your heart, void of the Holy spirit!  All I can see is just crap and words and nothing in the doing.

Your church is set to fail in the test of all mankind!

Sevens
« Last Edit: February 19, 2008, 04:07:51 am by sevens » Report Spam   Logged

sevens

« Reply #44 on: February 19, 2008, 01:49:16 am »

This new house has nothing to do with your secular church.  You have had your run in the witness.

They and you have failed already and includes the Doctrine of your church.

I have proved your Doctrine wrong single handedly against all those scholars of your church that receive a big fat cheque at the end of the month.

They are all defeated already just by truth alone and in the discovery.

You will never get over it, that a poor simple man through his own open minded investigations has already destroyed the false areas that lay in your doctrine and has already defeated the big FAT church in all its blackmail on its members through the use of doctrine as a weapon in Jesus' name!

I know how they work they dont fool me and particularly when it comes to the money grab in the most subtle ways from your members.

The sham is over as far as the Kingdom of Heaven/Paradise is concerned regarding your secular church, repent,  go one repent, pride filled man with no demonstration that can be verified nor understood by a normal man on the street.  You cant, because your pride filled heart is to great and you are already lost in the pit.  The veil of your hypocrisy has been revealed, just in your evil posts and you are absolutely not representative of Jesus where his teachings are that simple that a baby can understand.

All those commentaries written are people who receive a big fat cheque from the church to write all that crap and is no doubt full of bias and prejudice, the whole lot of it, every scrap of it.

You have failed! and you will be rebuked including the secular church you belong to and its feeble minded leaders for not listening to the signs and instead deliver writhing lies to deceive the normal guy.

You are just a Wolf in sheep's clothing and not even honest! nor sincere!  I know man the Sevenfold angels alert me to these things and they are the part administrators of the planet, far higher than the church of all countries. 

The Most High is searching the Soul of your Church currently and everything is noted and known, the motivation, the real motivation of whats in the heart of the church and the attitude and we and the church is heading for judgment and you will not escape through doctrine because it will fail you as already foreseen in Revelation.

You have already met the parting of the ways at the gates! including your secular church and the paid scholars with all its wrong interpretation and bad teachings including a really poor attitude!

Everything is due for reckoning! only because one man realized the last Seventh mystery and thats all it takes to activate judgement!!

Now its a matter of time and we don't have to go out to the places for the judgement of mans attitude to occur.

This is the operations of the Kingdom of Semah and Denah of the double kingship, the holders of the double crowns from the SEVENFOLD treasury of the 1st and 2nd temples of the Father of the Kingdom of Heaven on earth! and this kingdom will be upheld in the courts of the Ancient of Days and respected in the Halls of PARADISE! The only kingdom of the planet that will be upheld before, during and after the judgement of mankind in his attitude!

So look out and be aware and correct your attitude! if you have enough wisdom.  Representatives from all of the above in bold, The universal family are already here on standby ready to act! with correction.  All that awaiting is the final command of the Father in Paradise!  Everything is prepared!

You have been warned!

Sevens
« Last Edit: February 19, 2008, 06:17:11 am by sevens » Report Spam   Logged

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: