Atlantis Online
March 28, 2024, 02:05:31 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: USA showered by a watery comet ~11,000 years ago, ending the Golden Age of man in America
http://dsc.discovery.com/news/briefs/20050926/mammoth_02.html

Home Help Arcade Gallery Links Staff List Calendar Login Register  

the Urantia Book: Decoded (Original)

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: the Urantia Book: Decoded (Original)  (Read 6316 times)
sevens

http://www.dalamatiacity.com

« Reply #15 on: February 14, 2008, 06:44:29 pm »

I'm just finding your book quite fascinating regarding the Sevens and how that is perpetuated throughout the whole book.  Many clues there to the journey!

These seven are Planets of the Universe, the Sun, Venus, Mercury, Moon, Saturn, Jupiter, and Mars; the seven days are the days of creation; and these an the seven gateways of a man, two eyes, two ears, two nostrils and a mouth, through which he perceives by his senses.

Geez "the seven gateways of a man, " isn't that just like the journey to the ancient places in its construct of the faith and reflective of the Seven gates to the 1st and 2nd temples constructed by a man. The 7 gates built by a man being the gates of attitude in the discovery and the verification of the 1st and 2nd temple of the Father, the first creation of administration of the Planet run by the Sons of God including Adam and Eve.  We are on the journey to the places throughout all the books. 

In type and metaphor I found the above fascinating.

Great stuff your book Sarah!

And he "through which he perceives by his senses."  Thats right, its all perception and being led throughout the books of Heaven where ever they emanate from.  They have a commonality that relates to the final mystery.  The ancient places!

Yea!  but remember its in metaphor I see this I know, its about the human body and his senses but there could be more supernal meaning.

Fascinating Sarah.  I must read on.

and this one

4. After that our father Abraham had seen, and pondered over, investigated, and understood these things, he designed, engraved, and composed them, and received them into his power (hands). Then the Lord of all appeared unto him, made a covenant with him, and kissed his head, and naming him after his own name,called him his friend;  and as it is written, completed a covenant with him and with his seed forever, who then believed on God, the Tetragrammaton, and it was imputed to him for righteousness.

Just like the journey.  The above seems to be the type of the current experience.  Fantastic stuff!  The whole story of Abraham could very well be the type of the completion that current going on  I can just see it! most definitely!

Brilliant.

Its is spot on and all the 32 wisdoms are encapsulated to this journey and I can relate to all of the wisdoms in understanding from the experience of the journey being led throughout all the books of religion and this one to.

The Thirteenth Path is named the Uniting Intelligence and is so called because it is itself the essence of Glory. It is the Consummation of the Truth of individual spiritual things.

Sarah, I love you!

Thankyou for leading me into more green pastures. I am satisfied with what I have discovered through you.

Love and blessings

Sevens
« Last Edit: February 14, 2008, 09:56:50 pm by sevens » Report Spam   Logged

sevens

« Reply #16 on: February 14, 2008, 07:41:12 pm »

Hey Sarah

I did a search on the Atlantis Rising forum.  I thought people might like to see all of the posts and the conclusion before it was taken down from public view, this includes discovery of Atlantis to, we were all affected by that annihilation of thoughts.

Considering, it was your thread and your assertions that stimulated me to join Atlantis rising as the Sevens.  I lost my other member id dj606  I used Sevens simply because of http://www.sevenfoldbooks.com Sounded logical at the time.

Here is the thread

http://forums.atlantisrising.com/ubb/ultimatebb.php?ubb=get_topic;f=15;t=000547#000000

and it was at this time in the thread that I couldn't take any more of that gang up against the UB

http://forums.atlantisrising.com/cgi-bin/ubb/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic&f=15&t=000547&p=4#000138

Now since then, all those people are gone and have not contributed anything worthwhile to any post except being in the arm chair fence sitting configuration.  They were all worthless people in their attitude with nothing to contribute and who just faded out like chaff in the wind where they found there parting of the ways.

But I'm still here with you as the faithful one, like Abraham and I have gone much further in the discovery.

If it wasn't for this original thread this journey of posting and recording and giving out without price and reward as Sevens wouldnt of never of happened.  In this path, I would of probably never discovered all the pearls of wisdom that I have accumulated.

I thank you for that thread, if it wasn't for you I wouldn't be here finding the pearls and especially looking into that great book of yours.  Regarding the journey, since I last spoke to you it hasn't stopped and there have been major breakthroughs and great discoveries where the construct and the final mystery is evident and Christianity is starting to question and look into the matter of truth, step by step!

Hopefully this will lead to an extinction of war with enlightened and loving correction for mankind for the great future we have to look forward to.  But entry is related simply to attitude of the soul and faith with love for one another without judgment.

Thank you.

Love and blessings

Sevens
« Last Edit: February 15, 2008, 06:42:17 pm by sevens » Report Spam   Logged

sevens

« Reply #17 on: February 15, 2008, 07:12:40 pm »

Sarah

Just remember in the future, that this project to the ancients places and its verification is for the people of the planet who love truth, beauty and goodness and this project is especially dedicated to the benefit of Jesus' people.  Israel!

This verification of this journey and the truth that surrounds it in this path will protect Israel at the end of the day and will lessen the aggression towards the people of Israel in its ultimate conclusion, through truth and demonstration on an open playing field of truth using all levels of knowledge where all knowledge can put on the table and tested through a discovery of enlightenment in the physical as being led in the books.

The Urantia Book is completely instrumental in this journey to the ancient places and your resurrection of an awful thread pits itself against the very path of Jesus that will bring peace to this planet and salvation to the people of Israel.  You, in your quest could be actually be pitting against and preventing the actual workings of Paradise.  Have you ever thought of that?

Only you know in your thoughts and your personal spiritual motivations conveyed in your words here and in private know where they come from.  Words and motivations that will be looked upon by the Ancient of Days, like us all, everyone!  As in your books of religion of which I respect.

This is the time of test and I have made more in roads and its looking apparent!

So all the best but be completely aware of the path you seek and always remember we are defaulted planet and there is much confusion around and division is the tool of destruction and one without knowing it could be an agent of the last rebel through various personal conspiracies of the mind on a track into the mire of deception.

The proof of the last rebel is in the death and destruction and what drives it,  that is everywhere, all over the planet whether it be in spirit or in the physical.

Anyway you probably flip this all off,  in a couldn't give a crapper attitude, like in one reply I saw, but then I say to you may have already met your parting of the ways at the gates of attitude! before the great city through no faith, not even a flicker.

Also I want to add that Robert Sarmast and I are united and we are brothers and we hold the two major crowns of truth held in the Sevenfold treasury of the planet as being the discoverers of 1stEden and Dalamatia City and knowing the truth of all things and we will not be pitted against each other in brotherhood because we work for a higher authority of the planet, the Sevenfold mission.  Your attempts will never come close to breaking this relationship.  This is the crowns of the double Kingship of Semah and Denah, the double kingship related of the double crowns.  That mystery you can find yourself!

Yes, I do feel deceived by you, most definitely by your actions which are the actions reflective of a deceiver who attempted to deceive me in your words and expression and pit division and I had a feeling about that the whole time from my inner voice.  By my feelings got in the way but then truth did prevail at the end of the day as you revealed yourself.

The last rebel through your attempts will not succeed to break this Sevenfold mission of truth and righteousness especially when things look hopeless and where darkness in ultimate motivation tries infiltrate.

You have been tested against the measuring rod of faith, truth, beauty and goodness just in your actions and motivations.

Good luck and all the best for the future.

regards
Sevens
« Last Edit: February 15, 2008, 07:38:26 pm by sevens » Report Spam   Logged

Thought Adjuster

« Reply #18 on: February 15, 2008, 09:23:01 pm »

Oh, well, one can't please everyone, I suppose. 

Sarah, you must be a completely miserable, not to mention clueless person to criticize the Urantia Book as you do.  I ask you again, have you even read it, or did you simply single out the parts that you didn't like? I'll bet you simply did a search for certain words and then printed the parts that you thought made the book look bad.

You obviously lack the intelligence to grasp what the book really says. I see from your other posts that you are a Jew.  That doesn't surprise me.  Your people missed the Second Revelation, so it is not surprising that you also missed the Third Revelation as well!
Report Spam   Logged
Thought Adjuster

« Reply #19 on: February 15, 2008, 09:30:32 pm »

I think you will find that all races including Israel in their past practised Altruism and which still persists today.

Hey Sarah lets get married? 

Would that be accepted in Jewish belief system??  Remember you be getting married to a Gentile.  Would that be accepted?  Where did the word Gentile come from and from whom?

Sevens,

I believe your affections towards this Sarah person are misplaced (if they even exist at all, if it were my saying these words, they would be simply said out of a sense of sarcasm).  Sarah strikes me as a rotten, miserable person with no respect for the beliefs of others.  It is no wonder that God sold her people into slavery so many times to teach them a lesson.  I have only just read the drek she cuts and pastes around the forum, but her condescending, miserable attitude has already gotten on my nerves. 
Report Spam   Logged
Thought Adjuster

« Reply #20 on: February 15, 2008, 09:36:01 pm »

Sarah, I find your characterization of the Urantia as (apparently) plagiarized and rascist quite insulting to those of us who see the book for what it is.

Have you read the entire book, or did someone just point out the parts you weren't supposed to like.  They're all taken out of context, of course.

"The real jeopardy of the human species is to be found in the unrestrained multiplication of the inferior and degenerate strains of the various civilized peoples."

"Unrestrained multiplication of inferiors, with decreasing reproduction of superiors, is unfailingly suicidal of cultural civilization."

"It is neither tenderness nor altruism to bestow futile sympathy upon degenerated human beings, unsalvable, abnormal and inferior mortals."

"It seems that you ought to be able to agree on the biologic disfellowshiping of your more markedly unfit, defective, degenerate and antisocial stocks."

"The church, because of overmuch false sentiment, has long ministered to the underprivileged and the unfortunate ... leading to the unwise perpetuation of racially degenerate stocks."

"Inferior minds will spurn the highest culture even when presented to them ready-made."

"The selective elimination of inferior human strains will tend to eradicate many mortal inequalities."

"A good environment cannot contribute much toward really overcoming the character handicaps of a base heredity."

Sarah, you aren't fit to take the Urantia Book out of context like that.  I don't particularly seek to defend all of those quotes that your printed, however, people like you are the best argument for eugenics that I have seen.    Angry
Report Spam   Logged
sevens

« Reply #21 on: February 15, 2008, 09:38:04 pm »

I was fooled.  If that is the line she takes nothing much will ever be forth coming from nor will be for the greater benefit of mankind.  That is evident and now I have seen that for myself. 

I agree with you.

You know its funny I knew something wasn't right, that inner voice that most quite voice of wisdom was there the whole time and its that voice that led me here to witness her motivation and her true light.  Especially when she was trying to make division between Robert Sarmast and myself, just pitting as a Nodite would operate.  Just trying to create division, by pitting brother against brother.  Well, we have the final victory at the end of the day and those that create division will never make it in the eternal world, if they operate on the side pitting division amongst mankind!

But on the same token her pride and prejudice would be so great that she would never really learn anything at the end of the day in light of her so called intelligence.

Why grandstand like that at the end of the day.  Maybe she should read her own book and live by the wisdom to the letter of her own culture and learn, rather than post and do the opposite.

Fancy posting that its like waving a red flag in front of a bull.  Such a lack wisdom and such a lack of debate!  Thats is the measure of her spirit!

sevens
« Last Edit: February 15, 2008, 10:06:07 pm by sevens » Report Spam   Logged

punkrockpriestess
Superhero Member

« Reply #22 on: February 15, 2008, 10:41:09 pm »

What a load of crap!

I've read the Urantia Book.  Fine if you two want to place so much faith in it, but the science in the book is plagiarized from lots of other scientific papers written just prior to the time that Sadler "channelled" it. 

And the science in it is outdated compared to modern times. 

But that isn't the worst of it, the book also extolls the virtues of eugenics, what Hitler practiced. In fact, since eugenics is central to almost every argument in the book, I imagine that you two (sevens and Thought Adjuster) believe in them, too, to the extent that you probably wouldn't be drawn to the book if that stuff wasn't in there.

« Last Edit: February 15, 2008, 10:45:45 pm by punkrockpriestess » Report Spam   Logged
punkrockpriestess
Superhero Member

« Reply #23 on: February 15, 2008, 10:54:39 pm »

It is no wonder that God sold her people into slavery so many times to teach them a lesson.

There's a bunch of bigoted trash for you.  Anyway, if Sarah is a Jew, it's no wonder that she doesn't like the Urantia Book. The book takes the old X-tian bigot line that the Jews were responsible for killing Christ, when anyone knows that the Romans were the ones that did the actual killing!  It's the same old bigotry throughout the ages, the only difference these days being it was channelled by aliens! 

Oh, excuse me, Melchidek.  Roll Eyes
« Last Edit: February 15, 2008, 10:55:31 pm by punkrockpriestess » Report Spam   Logged
Sarah
Administrator
Superhero Member

« Reply #24 on: February 16, 2008, 12:56:21 am »

Hello all,

For everyone's information, this is an old thread being copied over here for posterity.

While it IS an old thread, my original opinion of the Urantia Book remains the same -  I don't believe it to be divinely inspired, I do believe parts of it to be plagiarized and the book clearly extolls the virtues of racial superiority.

I await any proof along those lines to the contrary, three years of looking for it, and I have yet to find it.

I thought we could be friends despite our very different beliefs, Dennis, however, if that is too much for you, I shall understand. 

As for you, "Thought Adjuster," you are welcome to shove off.

Sarah
« Last Edit: February 16, 2008, 12:57:23 am by Sarah » Report Spam   Logged

"If I forget thee, O Jerusalem, may my right hand fail..." - King David, Psalms 137:5

http://www.zwoje-scrolls.com/shoah/index.html

http://www.holocaustchronicle.org/
Sarah
Administrator
Superhero Member

« Reply #25 on: February 16, 2008, 01:08:42 am »

And as for the spiritual values of the Urantia Book, I must ask, how can such a supposedly enlightened volume be so exceptional when it has produced a being such as Absoinite, the Urantia Book's biggest proponent all these many years?

Clearly, some of the good thoughts and charity towards one's fellow man would have rubbed off on him, if were there.

The answer is, the book is a mixed bag.  And also, one tends to have to look past a good deal of the book's racial rubbish and presumptions in order to get to the things of value.

The Torah isn't pefect either, nor is the Bible.  However, both books have with them the advantage of time and tradition, we also tend to see them through a more modern spectrum.  If both books just popped up today, or within the last fifty years, would we be so taken to them?  I think not.

So my answer to those who wish to tell me that the Urantia Book is the new revelation, I tell them, if the book is still around three thousand years from now, then you might have a point. Of course, none of us will be around at that time to make that discovery.

Sarah
Report Spam   Logged

"If I forget thee, O Jerusalem, may my right hand fail..." - King David, Psalms 137:5

http://www.zwoje-scrolls.com/shoah/index.html

http://www.holocaustchronicle.org/
sevens

« Reply #26 on: February 16, 2008, 03:24:35 am »

Hi Sarah

I dont find the Book is racist, actually I love my fellow man far better than before.  About its truth, thats why I am on this journey to find the truth with these places.  Actually, I find the bible has certainly many  things to say about people and what was done to them in the name of God, there are many stories.

Anyway, thats why I would like to discover these places, if do in the physical, then its a book of truth and will be undeniable.  Even though I believe in its truth already through my experience in the journey.

I dont want to argue any further, everything is matter of opinion at the end of the day, its just the way it is.

But to me the whole thing is related to attitude, it has nothing to do with what race you come from but it all has to do with attitude and that is standard bearer of the end time if it occurs.  The attitude is related to capacity of wisdom and spiritual receptivity to wisdom that I believe can be related to genes and environment.  This wisdom I'm talking about is nothing to with violence or putting people down but it has all to with the Jesus truth of loving your fellow brother as best you can in light of everything and with forgiveness. 

A lower grade person of no capacity is a bad attitude and wouldn't reflect and think about his action just like raging idiot creating damage in all places all operating on pride and prejudice and you see that all over the place full of hatred and carnage.  No capacity

Well thats my definition.

Sevens

« Last Edit: February 16, 2008, 03:45:32 am by sevens » Report Spam   Logged

sevens

« Reply #27 on: February 16, 2008, 03:57:59 am »

Hey punkrockpriestess

Your full of it, why dont you demonstrate rather than just mere opinions without any data on anything.  I met thought adjuster for the first time today.  I dont know anything about Eugenics nor about him.  I dont believe in what Hitler was doing, not at all and I dont believe in eradicating man just because of the family he was born in.

So you read the Urantia Book eh! and so this is the junction you have reach, full of assumption and crappy talk of no worth to anyone, showing nothing in the journey.  Just seems to me like the blind leading the blind where the dead bury the dead.  It sure looks like that.

Oh well go of in your pride and prejudice of no value to no one.  Lets see your evidence of anything.  Lets see what we can come up in the evidence that connects to science.  On that level I would like to prove the UB. and it will be much more than what you and the rest of religion could ever come with.  All I see is nothing but hot air of no substance.

What thought adjuster says I cant help, I dont know what he think, he is his own man with his own individual thoughts.  My aim is the harmonization of the books of religion and the UB and in the evidence.  You're a pretty shallow person the way you think and operate.

Least I had a genuine look at Sarah's books and I was impressed and I made that known and I showed no pride in that and I thanked her for it, least I am teachable and your not as in your attitude and your lack receptivity on the spiritual levels and failure to look into things deeper and wider.  Instead its all based on your present and always been pride and prejudice and thats where your failure in your destiny lays.

You're full of crap yourself.  Crap off somewhere else.

Sevens
« Last Edit: February 16, 2008, 04:04:41 am by sevens » Report Spam   Logged

sevens

« Reply #28 on: February 16, 2008, 04:19:17 am »

I don't believe it to be divinely inspired, I do believe parts of it to be plagiarized and the book clearly extolls the virtues of racial superiority.

Sarah, the urantia book tells you that it draws from the best of current and past human knowledge, it tells as a matter of fact.

So what the problem if the universe cant exactly give us unearned information.  Also I find there are many hidden clues in the UB and you have to read really carefully particularly on this journey to the ancient first places.  It so subtle you have to read it with a fine comb tooth because in itself, it really gives you many clues and you miss them by breezing through it.

Anyway with the science there many discoveries today that was not known in 1034 let alone 1955 and relates to the UB truth.

Thats why I would like to verify the ancient places and take a trip out to Dalamatia City and check it out and perhaps lift up these Seven commands.  To me that would be the final test undeniable.

My journey is really is as simple as that!  You feelings about the UB I cant help that, thats your opinion and there is nothing I can do about that and thats fine.  I personally just want to verify these places but the way it looks its not going to happen for a long long time.  Believe me, it will take years to get out there, I'm just coming to that realization.

All I have to put up with is the images from NASA software, that will have to satisfy me in the interim.

If I was overly judgmental myself in one of those posts I apologize!

I'm still human ahahahahahahahah!  Thats a big laugh!

Sevens
« Last Edit: February 16, 2008, 04:53:26 am by sevens » Report Spam   Logged

sevens

« Reply #29 on: February 16, 2008, 04:35:20 am »

I thought finding Dalamatia City where all the information brought together was a major revelation.  Like the books says its there and then suddenly you see the triangle city in the images.

Whhooa, what a discovery what a revelation, what a connection and parallel.

That to me is a revelation for myself..  The Urantia revelation giving me a revelation even though it was known in the annals of the Sevenfold mission. 

No book has demonstrated that, what a revelation!

From what I understand all it takes is for one person to realize something, then it is earned knowledge through his thoughts and energies.  I dont think a certain amount of people have to know to be classified as earned knowledge, it could be through a individual realization or a thought after which the universe up steps to another level there after.

Its only after the revelators have exhausted all human sources of knowledge that they can rely on the universal banks of knowledge regarding this planet which in a sense is revelation for us.

Sevens
« Last Edit: February 16, 2008, 04:46:54 am by sevens » Report Spam   Logged

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: