Atlantis Online
April 19, 2024, 05:34:16 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Update About Cuba Underwater Megalithic Research
http://www.timstouse.com/EarthHistory/Atlantis/bimini.htm

Home Help Arcade Gallery Links Staff List Calendar Login Register  

the Urantia Book: Decoded (Original)

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: the Urantia Book: Decoded (Original)  (Read 6419 times)
sevens

http://www.dalamatiacity.com

« Reply #30 on: February 18, 2008, 02:47:25 pm »

Oh were did you come from, finally resurrected out of your hiding place.  I say to you...No! Ive put up much information in the whole time, you research it.  You know my websites.

Im not answering your question until you give me a full explanation of yourself, why should I justify myself to you when you have not demonstrated a thing in all the years Ive been releasing unconditionally in this project.

How about you tell me your thoughts first

It is my contention that it is at odds with the teachings of Jesus Christ.

No, You tell me why

It just seems like a convenient time that your jumping on this bandwagon.

I have seen nothing of yours that is impressive or at least demonstrates a thing particularly in your attitude.  You just faded away.

Kick the boots in with your so called intellect without soul or spirit especially when you haven't  demonstrated not one single thing.

You're just like all the other people ready to denigrate!

You explain your faith with demonstration for a change, typical of the do nothing in the armchair judgement configuration who does nothing for no one only if it suits your convenience at the moment especially for your ego.

Your not worth justifying to. and I have found you unworthy for such in your attitude that I remember and is recorded.  What do you know about Jesus in your words and attitude?? particularly when you do nothing for no one only if there is dollar in it or something that boosts your ego.

Go away man, I have no respect for you.  Get of your backside and do a little research yourself I'm not giving you any pearls. Thats a waste!  I know that already and I'm not going to be ambushed by you and your so called intellect

Go join your mates or go back to that church in your so called judgement attitude.

Look around mate, where is the great church in the DOING, all talk and doing nothing to help man, all hiding in the church in defensive mode, like cowards running for their hills hiding under a stone protecting their fallible doctrine.

Its just crap! at odds with Jesus, give me a break, already the judgement begins, typical! You not even in the fight for truth, not even in the race that is demonstrated! Not even in for battle for Jesus and his truth, not the churches they have not demonstrated a thing in ultimate truth and they are slack and slothful like yourself.

Look at the world we live in and where is the church in the fight for truth, no where to be seen all hiding and using government for a shield in their own purpose in beginning wars throughout the world.

Sevens
« Last Edit: February 18, 2008, 04:31:53 pm by sevens » Report Spam   Logged

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: