Atlantis Online
March 28, 2024, 06:33:57 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Comet theory collides with Clovis research, may explain disappearance of ancient people
http://uscnews.sc.edu/ARCH190.html

Home Help Arcade Gallery Links Staff List Calendar Login Register  

the Urantia Book: Decoded (Original)

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: the Urantia Book: Decoded (Original)  (Read 6319 times)
punkrockpriestess
Superhero Member

« Reply #30 on: February 16, 2008, 07:56:48 pm »

Hey punkrockpriestess

Your full of it, why dont you demonstrate rather than just mere opinions without any data on anything.  I met thought adjuster for the first time today.  I dont know anything about Eugenics nor about him.  I dont believe in what Hitler was doing, not at all and I dont believe in eradicating man just because of the family he was born in.

So you read the Urantia Book eh! and so this is the junction you have reach, full of assumption and crappy talk of no worth to anyone, showing nothing in the journey.  Just seems to me like the blind leading the blind where the dead bury the dead.  It sure looks like that.

Oh well go of in your pride and prejudice of no value to no one.  Lets see your evidence of anything.  Lets see what we can come up in the evidence that connects to science.  On that level I would like to prove the UB. and it will be much more than what you and the rest of religion could ever come with.  All I see is nothing but hot air of no substance.

What thought adjuster says I cant help, I dont know what he think, he is his own man with his own individual thoughts.  My aim is the harmonization of the books of religion and the UB and in the evidence.  You're a pretty shallow person the way you think and operate.

Least I had a genuine look at Sarah's books and I was impressed and I made that known and I showed no pride in that and I thanked her for it, least I am teachable and your not as in your attitude and your lack receptivity on the spiritual levels and failure to look into things deeper and wider.  Instead its all based on your present and always been pride and prejudice and thats where your failure in your destiny lays.

You're full of crap yourself.  Crap off somewhere else.

Sevens

Sorry, I'm not buying what you're selling, and you had to know about all the eugenics stuff in the book with lines like this in it:

"The real jeopardy of the human species is to be found in the unrestrained multiplication of the inferior and degenerate strains of the various civilized peoples."

"Unrestrained multiplication of inferiors, with decreasing reproduction of superiors, is unfailingly suicidal of cultural civilization."

"It is neither tenderness nor altruism to bestow futile sympathy upon degenerated human beings, unsalvable, abnormal and inferior mortals."

"It seems that you ought to be able to agree on the biologic disfellowshiping of your more markedly unfit, defective, degenerate and antisocial stocks."

"The church, because of overmuch false sentiment, has long ministered to the underprivileged and the unfortunate ... leading to the unwise perpetuation of racially degenerate stocks."

"Inferior minds will spurn the highest culture even when presented to them ready-made."

"The selective elimination of inferior human strains will tend to eradicate many mortal inequalities."

"A good environment cannot contribute much toward really overcoming the character handicaps of a base heredity."
Report Spam   Logged
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: