Atlantis Online
April 19, 2024, 08:12:14 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Ice Age blast 'ravaged America'
http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/science/nature/6676461.stm

Home Help Arcade Gallery Links Staff List Calendar Login Register  

the Urantia Book: Decoded (Original)

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: the Urantia Book: Decoded (Original)  (Read 6421 times)
sevens

http://www.dalamatiacity.com

« Reply #15 on: February 15, 2008, 07:12:40 pm »

Sarah

Just remember in the future, that this project to the ancients places and its verification is for the people of the planet who love truth, beauty and goodness and this project is especially dedicated to the benefit of Jesus' people.  Israel!

This verification of this journey and the truth that surrounds it in this path will protect Israel at the end of the day and will lessen the aggression towards the people of Israel in its ultimate conclusion, through truth and demonstration on an open playing field of truth using all levels of knowledge where all knowledge can put on the table and tested through a discovery of enlightenment in the physical as being led in the books.

The Urantia Book is completely instrumental in this journey to the ancient places and your resurrection of an awful thread pits itself against the very path of Jesus that will bring peace to this planet and salvation to the people of Israel.  You, in your quest could be actually be pitting against and preventing the actual workings of Paradise.  Have you ever thought of that?

Only you know in your thoughts and your personal spiritual motivations conveyed in your words here and in private know where they come from.  Words and motivations that will be looked upon by the Ancient of Days, like us all, everyone!  As in your books of religion of which I respect.

This is the time of test and I have made more in roads and its looking apparent!

So all the best but be completely aware of the path you seek and always remember we are defaulted planet and there is much confusion around and division is the tool of destruction and one without knowing it could be an agent of the last rebel through various personal conspiracies of the mind on a track into the mire of deception.

The proof of the last rebel is in the death and destruction and what drives it,  that is everywhere, all over the planet whether it be in spirit or in the physical.

Anyway you probably flip this all off,  in a couldn't give a crapper attitude, like in one reply I saw, but then I say to you may have already met your parting of the ways at the gates of attitude! before the great city through no faith, not even a flicker.

Also I want to add that Robert Sarmast and I are united and we are brothers and we hold the two major crowns of truth held in the Sevenfold treasury of the planet as being the discoverers of 1stEden and Dalamatia City and knowing the truth of all things and we will not be pitted against each other in brotherhood because we work for a higher authority of the planet, the Sevenfold mission.  Your attempts will never come close to breaking this relationship.  This is the crowns of the double Kingship of Semah and Denah, the double kingship related of the double crowns.  That mystery you can find yourself!

Yes, I do feel deceived by you, most definitely by your actions which are the actions reflective of a deceiver who attempted to deceive me in your words and expression and pit division and I had a feeling about that the whole time from my inner voice.  By my feelings got in the way but then truth did prevail at the end of the day as you revealed yourself.

The last rebel through your attempts will not succeed to break this Sevenfold mission of truth and righteousness especially when things look hopeless and where darkness in ultimate motivation tries infiltrate.

You have been tested against the measuring rod of faith, truth, beauty and goodness just in your actions and motivations.

Good luck and all the best for the future.

regards
Sevens
« Last Edit: February 15, 2008, 07:38:26 pm by sevens » Report Spam   Logged

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: