Atlantis Online
April 19, 2024, 04:06:52 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Giant crater may lie under Antarctic ice
http://space.newscientist.com/article/dn9268

Home Help Arcade Gallery Links Staff List Calendar Login Register  

the Urantia Book: Decoded (Original)

Pages: [1] 2 3 4   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: the Urantia Book: Decoded (Original)  (Read 6418 times)
sevens

http://www.dalamatiacity.com

« on: February 14, 2008, 05:34:18 pm »

I think you will find that all races including Israel in their past practised Altruism and which still persists today.

Hey Sarah lets get married? 

Would that be accepted in Jewish belief system??  Remember you be getting married to a Gentile.  Would that be accepted?  Where did the word Gentile come from and from whom?

By the way I would marry you because I love you deeply in my soul not for what race you hail from but  because I would love you from within my soul as one soul touching another.  That would be the superior attitude not the race related attitudes.  Love will conquer all and thats where the Kingdom of Heaven wants us to go in full strength.  And the UB is most definitely part of the unconditional love as displayed by our master Jesus and I love you unconditionally as Jesus and the Father of Paradise loves you and that is the superior things of Genes and is part of the Adamic gene, the Nodite propensity is the opposite that cites with the last rebel and his attitude towards man in death and destruction as surrounds you.

I'm sure all that is sparked by attitude reaction and that is related to Genes, remembering we are a fallen planet and our genes were affected and this is displayed purely by death and destruction we have on the planet all fostered by low grade people in their attitude.

Everything is in the attitude!  Not of racial structure.

That is the test of all things.

regards
Sevens
« Last Edit: February 15, 2008, 06:46:02 pm by sevens » Report Spam   Logged

Pages: [1] 2 3 4   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: