Atlantis Online
March 29, 2024, 05:14:00 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: 'Europe's oldest city' found in Cadiz
http://mathaba.net/rss/?x=566660

Home Help Arcade Gallery Links Staff List Calendar Login Register  

Paradise at the North Pole

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Paradise at the North Pole  (Read 1790 times)
Mark of Australia

« on: March 21, 2007, 12:28:14 am »

Well I guess it is all a part of the study of ancient  culture . It wasn't necessarily the unusual custom with their sperm that turned me off .It's probably more that it seemed that it could maybe be a hoax , I think I recall now that I stopped reading about it when I got to parts where the family had degenerated into squabbling and wretchedness ,skullduggery ,that kind of thing. I just thought ,my time would be better spent on something with more solid evidence.. 

If there is something to this Bock saga I will weigh in I guess if something more concrete comes to light. I will finish reading the main part though.

Since I already assume the Arctic has had Ice free periods ,like during the last so-called Ice Age ,it is not that much of a stretch for me to atleast consider the Bock Saga.

I don't know about it being significantly freer of Ice only 3000 years ago,although that reminds me of the Dwarf Mammoths that survived on Wrangel Island in the Arctic near Bering Strait up until about 3500 years ago.Contrary to popular belief ,the mammoths didnt really have adaption to cold climate ,they were used to temperate climates.
« Last Edit: March 21, 2007, 12:47:51 am by Mark Ponta » Report Spam   Logged

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: