Atlantis Online
March 28, 2024, 05:25:41 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Ancient Crash, Epic Wave
http://www.iht.com/articles/2006/11/14/healthscience/web.1114meteor.php?page=1

Home Help Arcade Gallery Links Staff List Calendar Login Register  

Paradise at the North Pole

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Paradise at the North Pole  (Read 1789 times)
rockessence
Superhero Member

Using rocks and minerals to heal the earth and us.

« on: March 20, 2007, 01:37:47 pm »

Thanks Mark,

The Arctic Ocean has been ice-free, or nearly so in the Climatic Optimum about 3000 or so years ago.  There are likely many signs of habitation to be found ringing the Arctic Ocean.   If Felice Vinci's theory is correct then we have actually read about quite a lot of them in myths and in Homer. 

Regarding your comment about 'semen" in the Georgeos thread, I will answer here so as not to confuse that thread any further:

Mark,

I suppose there is a lot in any line of ancient history that would turn one away from reading further.  Included would be countless horrible acts committed by "respected" personages for personal, tyrannical, or religious gain, yet we think nothing of reading in great detail about it.  Regarding the drinking of semen, this is a factor of religious and community life that was part of humanities growth for literally eons, and was hinted at, cloaked, by ancient writers, as by the time there was writing, the ancient ways had gone into "mystery" mode. 

Context is everything when examining history.   Even today that is true.  I don't eat meat and perhaps you do.

The fact that the Aser did this can be examined on several levels.  Their diet consisted of roots, berries, fruits and etc in the beginning.  Certainly not a nutrition to thrive on, yet a very clean source of material.  Their sperm would have been a very different "product" than one produced by the males of this time, consisting of the residual toxcicity of our time.  So the basic nutrition provided by the ritual intake of this proven highly nutritious source seems "correct".

The sperm-system was a very strict form of family planning, and it was intended to be such.  Procreational sex was strictly limited to intentional forming of a new human, and was performed ritually at exact times of the year, although the shareing of 'wisdom-water" was between friends both male and female, as I understand it, and not prohibited at all.

There is a lot that can and should be written further but I will stop now!

I found it hard to read about the Inquisition.
Report Spam   Logged

ILLIGITIMI NON CARBORUNDUM

Thus ye may find in thy mental and spiritual self, ye can make thyself just as happy or just as miserable as ye like. How miserable do ye want to be?......For you GROW to heaven, you don't GO to heaven. It is within thine own conscience that ye grow there.

Edgar Cayce

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: